Chhan Chhan

Plz don't throw tomatoes on me

terribletwist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
It's just an opinion but after watching a couple of so called masti behind the scenes of chan chan episodes at sbbs, I find it hard to like anuj. I find his attitude reminiscent of farhan khan, though he has better acting skills for sure. 
I find it a little overbearing that he cannot even say one word of admiration for another co actor, and when he does say anything it is full of sarcasm and irony. He tries to be humorous like Barun but ends up being a bore. Actually the kind of stupid stuff that he spouts, is at times quite painful to take, but he says it without caring for other people's feelings. This time Sanaya actually tried to stop him from saying hurtful stuff about her, that might reflect negatively on her image as an actor, especially in view of the latest fk controversy. This is the same complaint that his other costars in sab ki ladli bebo had against him. Sorry guys but I miss someone like Barun or her real life beau mohit to be with her instead of these overbearing " heroes"  like fk or anuj. It is a joke right now but the way the guy behaves, I won't be surprised to find it turn into something serious.

Dear all you might disagree with me and everyone is entitled to their opinion but I guess some of these actors need to act mature and professional in future, without repeating the mistakes of their past. 
Edited by dididumb - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
after reading the WU of today's sbs/sbb i felt little weird too. but couldn't come to conclusion. no idea.  hope he won't hurt Sanaya. That's all i wont...i really wish he should be a nice person . Edited by LuvuKhushi - 10 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I reported this post because this is not a very healthy discussion though I respect your opinion here and bringing up Barun & Mohit is against the rules.
Edited by -Unknowndesire - 10 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
i respect ur opinion. But one factor negates it all.. He was joking and teasing and she was perfectly ok with it. you saw to her face he is pulling her leg, but have u read the TOI new interview and the things he said about Sanaya?

these words r not of a person who is arrogant and self praising..like the earlier piece of ******* was..
"I don't know what happened between them because I was not there but my experience with Sanaya is very good. She is a fabulous person".  "She has really helped me a lot while shooting for the show. While doing a romantic scene where I need to hold her and look into her eyes, if I get nervous, she would say, 'It's okay. Don't be nervous'. So she is very co-operative and helpful. She is also very bold in that sense"

Barun & Mohit r banned on this forum, being wistful is one thing but expecting all the guys in the world to be like that is a different thing.
SBS randomly asking him to give praise is not being taken seriously by him while he took the que very seriously and elaborately answered in the TOI one.

anyway i will tell u one observation I made BS & MS r introverts n shy guys. Sanaya was the outgoing one in that and all the time the two of them were more than happy to pass the mike and the limelight to Sanaya who is like born to be center of attention. But Anuj is more playful and outgoing. Thus the difference of behavior..

And more importantly Sanaya seems very happy with him as a co star..
And he can act, those 2 r the only things that matter to me..not what some obscure co stars spoke about him around 5-6 years back.
Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Arghh..some Sanaya fan's ruining name of whole fandom..
I like Anuj..he is good wid Sanaya...reportedEdited by -Catz- - 10 years ago
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Read another Article where he praised Sanaya... so really confused..hoping the best..
"She has really helped me a lot while shooting for the show. While doing a romantic scene where I need to hold her and look into her eyes, if I get nervous, she would say, 'It's okay. Don't be nervous'. So she is very co-operative and helpful. She is also very bold in that sense,"
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: LuvuKhushi

after reading the WU of today's sbs/sbb i felt little weird too. but couldn't come to conclusion. no idea.  hope he won't hurt Sanaya. That's all i wont...i really wish he should be a nice person .

Dhanu i wouldn't say the written update was wrong or misleading.. But whatever perception it gave was unidimensional and brief & vastly different to what actually went on b/w them.. it was much more lighthearted and fun to be taken seriously..
saying this cz i know u wouldn't have understood the whole thing... :)

ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Please guys I saw the segment and who read the written update of the segment don't get scared as Anuj will not hurt Sanaya like someone

It was all in a jokingly spirit and Sanaya was happy

LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessunara

Dhanu i wouldn't say the written update was wrong or misleading.. But whatever perception it gave was unidimensional and brief & vastly different to what actually went on b/w them.. it was much more lighthearted and fun to be taken seriously..
saying this cz i know u wouldn't have understood the whole thing... :)

Thanks Sunara...i wanted to talk about this..thank you...
yeah when i watched the seq i was so happy seeing both so comfy and happy.. but got confused and little worried after reading the update.

Thanks you dear...as you know i will trust your words..now I'm happy...

Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: princessunara

i respect ur opinion. But one factor negates it all.. He was joking and teasing and she was perfectly ok with it. you saw to her face he is pulling her leg, but have u read the TOI new interview and the things he said about Sanaya?

these words r not of a person who is arrogant and self praising..like the earlier piece of ******* was..
"I don't know what happened between them because I was not there but my experience with Sanaya is very good. She is a fabulous person".  "She has really helped me a lot while shooting for the show. While doing a romantic scene where I need to hold her and look into her eyes, if I get nervous, she would say, 'It's okay. Don't be nervous'. So she is very co-operative and helpful. She is also very bold in that sense"

Barun & Mohit r banned on this forum, being wistful is one thing but expecting all the guys in the world to be like that is a different thing.
SBS randomly asking him to give praise is not being taken seriously by him while he took the que very seriously and elaborately answered in the TOI one.

anyway i will tell u one observation I made BS & MS r introverts n shy guys. Sanaya was the outgoing one in that and all the time the two of them were more than happy to pass the mike and the limelight to Sanaya who is like born to be center of attention. But Anuj is more playful and outgoing. Thus the difference of behavior..

And more importantly Sanaya seems very happy with him as a co star..
And he can act, those 2 r the only things that matter to me..not what some obscure co stars spoke about him around 5-6 years back.

Sunara 👏 agree with you, I loved today sbb, both were so cute and funny, I thought Sanaya enjoyed teasing,.