India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

Plz don't throw tomatoes on me

terribletwist Goldie
terribletwist
terribletwist

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
It's just an opinion but after watching a couple of so called masti behind the scenes of chan chan episodes at sbbs, I find it hard to like anuj. I find his attitude reminiscent of farhan khan, though he has better acting skills for sure. 
I find it a little overbearing that he cannot even say one word of admiration for another co actor, and when he does say anything it is full of sarcasm and irony. He tries to be humorous like Barun but ends up being a bore. Actually the kind of stupid stuff that he spouts, is at times quite painful to take, but he says it without caring for other people's feelings. This time Sanaya actually tried to stop him from saying hurtful stuff about her, that might reflect negatively on her image as an actor, especially in view of the latest fk controversy. This is the same complaint that his other costars in sab ki ladli bebo had against him. Sorry guys but I miss someone like Barun or her real life beau mohit to be with her instead of these overbearing " heroes"  like fk or anuj. It is a joke right now but the way the guy behaves, I won't be surprised to find it turn into something serious.

Dear all you might disagree with me and everyone is entitled to their opinion but I guess some of these actors need to act mature and professional in future, without repeating the mistakes of their past. 

Edited by dididumb - 26 June 2013 at 1:17pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yessehmIDatIF

LuvuKhushi IF-Sizzlerz
LuvuKhushi
LuvuKhushi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
after reading the WU of today's sbs/sbb i felt little weird too. but couldn't come to conclusion. no idea.  hope he won't hurt Sanaya. That's all i wont...i really wish he should be a nice person .

Edited by LuvuKhushi - 26 June 2013 at 1:25pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

alwaysforarshiRavissanteSannyterribletwistamaia

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
I reported this post because this is not a very healthy discussion though I respect your opinion here and bringing up Barun & Mohit is against the rules.

Edited by -Unknowndesire - 26 June 2013 at 2:14pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Fato.shinellalwaysforarshiLuvArnavKhushiyongshineyesonmeChaandaniyasandyjerryAfwanCATZ..AdorableDevil

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
i respect ur opinion. But one factor negates it all.. He was joking and teasing and she was perfectly ok with it. you saw to her face he is pulling her leg, but have u read the TOI new interview and the things he said about Sanaya?

these words r not of a person who is arrogant and self praising..like the earlier piece of ******* was..
"I don't know what happened between them because I was not there but my experience with Sanaya is very good. She is a fabulous person".  "She has really helped me a lot while shooting for the show. While doing a romantic scene where I need to hold her and look into her eyes, if I get nervous, she would say, 'It's okay. Don't be nervous'. So she is very co-operative and helpful. She is also very bold in that sense"

Barun & Mohit r banned on this forum, being wistful is one thing but expecting all the guys in the world to be like that is a different thing.
SBS randomly asking him to give praise is not being taken seriously by him while he took the que very seriously and elaborately answered in the TOI one.

anyway i will tell u one observation I made BS & MS r introverts n shy guys. Sanaya was the outgoing one in that and all the time the two of them were more than happy to pass the mike and the limelight to Sanaya who is like born to be center of attention. But Anuj is more playful and outgoing. Thus the difference of behavior..

And more importantly Sanaya seems very happy with him as a co star..
And he can act, those 2 r the only things that matter to me..not what some obscure co stars spoke about him around 5-6 years back.

Edited by princessunara - 26 June 2013 at 1:38pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81jalkukdi1alwaysforarshiTess77lina545RaabailLuvArnavKhushiadeeti10ddsoapsvanitha3dleanne_1983eyesonmepinki_sanyalNNN-08--nrityanjali-shruathi.Frozen.ChaandaniyaArshig8ayshaomargirlTalksGodhuliLogonLuvuKhushishonasandyxAaliyaAdorableDevil

Fato. Senior Member
Fato.
Fato.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Well said
CATZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
CATZ..
CATZ..

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Arghh..some Sanaya fan's ruining name of whole fandom..
I like Anuj..he is good wid Sanaya...reported

Edited by -Catz- - 26 June 2013 at 1:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

alwaysforarshivanitha3dsandyjerry

LuvuKhushi IF-Sizzlerz
LuvuKhushi
LuvuKhushi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Read another Article where he praised Sanaya... so really confused..hoping the best..
"She has really helped me a lot while shooting for the show. While doing a romantic scene where I need to hold her and look into her eyes, if I get nervous, she would say, 'It's okay. Don't be nervous'. So she is very co-operative and helpful. She is also very bold in that sense,"

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Fato.alwaysforarshiRavissanteSannycoolbakes_Jaladvanitha3dGodhuliLogonshonasandyAdorableDevilprincessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvuKhushi

after reading the WU of today's sbs/sbb i felt little weird too. but couldn't come to conclusion. no idea.  hope he won't hurt Sanaya. That's all i wont...i really wish he should be a nice person .

Dhanu i wouldn't say the written update was wrong or misleading.. But whatever perception it gave was unidimensional and brief & vastly different to what actually went on b/w them.. it was much more lighthearted and fun to be taken seriously..
saying this cz i know u wouldn't have understood the whole thing... :)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

alwaysforarshicoolbakes_Jaladadeeti10vanitha3dsandyjerryLuvuKhushiAdorableDevil

Go to top