Qubool Hai

Mera Wajood: Epi June 26 (Page 7)

Barunmayi Groupbie
Barunmayi
Barunmayi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

Originally posted by Barunmayi

I watched ep more than once so did the last few ep , Gul and team does this angst ridden scenes like no other small touches like pw are brilliant and heart warming
I am happy no more spoilers , healthy discussion on what going to happen is much better than why this has to happen , qh is Gul story I want to see it the way she she want to show it her product her imagination
Some people are upset about a rape issue it's a sensitive matter lot of uproar on their site and complaints but I don't understd why not let ph be given a chance of how the issue is dealt with first , ek ep dekha aur complain shuru , lets have faith in Gul and team as is trp dictates the creativity along with so many other factors
In spite of that we get beautiful ep , what performances and thought behin the scenes

Asad and zoya separation is only going to bring them closer emotionally

Thanks Barun. Yes, even I am happy with no spoilers as it makes for more interesting viewing. So far, I have liked all their twists except the rape twist. I thought they could have come up with something less graphic to trap Asad. Gul is pretty sure about what she wants to show this time...that's why I feel she wil also give us Ayaan-Zoya track. Anything is welcome as long as it makes for a good story

I agree with rape issue but I think the reason may be Gul wants to bring out deep hatred for tanveer a character and a big deep blow to asad and zoya relationship to make it come out stronger to deal with gaffur and rashid track that is also a heinous crime ,
Atleast they made clear soon that nothin happened but yes they could skip the taking of the shirt part but if they showed that they may hv reasons - create utmost hate for tanveer , rt now nobody is ready to ate her on screen and just to see her kicked out and bashed people wi tune in to watch I myself watched asad flinching on tanveers touch scene few times
Love that u take time to answer all the post and once again I love your post and eagerly wait for them

Edited by Barunmayi - 26 June 2013 at 9:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

..vidhi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..vidhi..
..vidhi..

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
beautiful post di!!!!!

bheegi

.Avengers. IF-Sizzlerz
.Avengers.
.Avengers.

Jedi of CC, YHM banner contest winner

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
lovely post...loved every words. and KSG is rocking as always!

bheegi

sri7 Goldie
sri7
sri7

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
can i kiss u for your analysis today??  i dunno your age...but i am a 40 yr old woman...and dont mind kissing u...

Bang On!

God bless u..

bheegi

amruta04 IF-Rockerz
amruta04
amruta04

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Great post di...
It was really nice to see Najma consoling Asad...

bheegi

Sparklingcider Goldie
Sparklingcider
Sparklingcider

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Awesome post as always!!! After what seems like an eternity I really liked today's epi mainly for the Ipad, Asya hug & morgue scenes!!! Tan may have separated Asya physically but will never be able to do so emotionally!!! DOH how delusional is she that she thought that by Zo leaving Asad would simply forget all about her??? Arreh he can't even stop thinking about her even for a second & poor guy she's even haunting his dreams!!! 
One good thing to come out of this sexploits track is that Asad knows for sure how much Zo loves him but awww as if the first almost confession by Zo wasn't devastating enough he got another untimely reminder during the Ipad scene!!! Pity he himself never got past his 'woh actually's' & confessed his own feelings to Zo!!! 
Loved Najma-Asad scenes - I've always been a huge fan of Najma & wish they'd give her more screen time - I'd defo much rather see her with Asad than that prat Ayaan!!! BTW I know Tan isn't going anywhere anytime soon but FFS I really wish CV's would stop having her lurking around & spoiling scenes between other characters - its bad enough that she always spoils Asya mitwa mo's but she did the same with Asad-Najma scene - you go from an awww feel good mo to wanting to punch someone's lights out!!! 
Anyhooo precap was very poignant - Zo has gone full circle & ended up back at an orphanage but as others have said I'm glad she's keeping herself busy & doing something useful rather than just sitting at KM feeling trapped & helpless!!! Lets hope she finds the inner peace she is sooo desperately looking for!!!

Edited by Sparklingcider - 26 June 2013 at 9:57pm

bheegi

pkaps Goldie
pkaps
pkaps

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Beautifully written

bheegi

farha15 Senior Member
farha15
farha15

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Asad and najma scene was the best how he imagines Zoya every where and his blood shot eyes tells us he is innocent.but why cvsAngryAngry are not taking a single step ahead to release Asad from this hell which tannu AngryAngryhas trapped him.Zoyas ipad scene which made me cry .Ksg nailed it.soulmates are those who pass tests of love but this kind of test of love is ridiculous .sangeetha di superb analysis.when will this bas phase end in Qh and when tanveer will be exposed completely .when will Asad prove his innocence.sangeetha di i want some symbolism from you as you are the queen of symbolism.

bheegi

Go to top