Mera Wajood: Epi June 26 (Page 5)

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

Originally posted by bheegi

Amazing post as usual Bheegi! I loved today's episode. Asad's pain and love were so clear!

Zoys has become so so essential for him that he cannot live a moment without her. He even said it in the dream today-he is dying 1000 deaths every day she is away. I am glad that there is this build up before Ajmer. This gives me hope that he goes after her to win her back after he realizes how much he needs her. 

The Ipad scene was brilliant. It shows where Zoya has placed Asad in her life something which was hidden by her childishness and Asad failed to see. Asad never knew what his place was in Zoya's life-but this period is teaching him this lesson. He always considered her immature and never thought she was this deep. The Ipad scene also showed where Asad has placed Zoya in his life. He could immediately tell the pain she might be going through and he broke down. He just wants her back for ever. 

The hug scene stood out to me. Asad was aware Zoya is upset at him but once he told her how he felt and embraced her, she hugged back. For me, I thought it was Asad's belief that Zoya will forgive him.

ArYa and AsYa are definitely parallel at this point. Today both brother's (even if it was only subconscious for Ayaan) realized the pain if the love of their life is harmed. Both Ayaan and Asad have been put in a place where they are regretting their actions and realizing the deepness of their feelings and most importantly the importance and value of Humera and Zoya in their lives. 

Thanks Niki. Very beautiful comments...yes, the iPad scene revealed a lot about what Zoya feels for Asad. Asad will never let her go in future. Hope the billi pregnancy will also not deter him now
Ayaan will take a while to realize his feelings for Humeira...he is a coward and selfish man

Thank you :) Yup Asad has learned his lesson. Now he needs to win her, her love, and her trust back. Mohabbat and Yakeen! I don't even want to think about Billi. I am glad Raziya is diverting her attention. I have a feeling she will be exposed so this pregnancy track I hope never comes. Instead she can cause trouble by affecting Nikhat's life and so more MU's between the two families because AsYa or maybe Zoya may try to break the relationship and Asad will tell her to stay away. 

Ayaan will indeed take time. He will learn. Slowly. 

Niki, did you pay attention to razia's statement today- if anyone doesn't help her, she can reveal their secrets? I have a feeling at some point Tanveer and Razia will be at loggerheads and it's then Razia will spill the beans on tanveer and in return Tanveer will spill the beans on Ghafoor...the two vamps will be the undoing of each other

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sparklingciderniki_12

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Originally posted by trina2010

Great Analysis Sangeeta. Today's episode was great indeed even if Zoya was not present.
Ipad scene was awesome and so was the imagining Zoya scene. He wants her to come back and forgive him accept him. Somehow that Billi had bound then in a stronger bond than ever before .
Billi take the hint and leave.

I can't believe Razia. Did she really asked an immoral , dangerous woman like Billi to kidnap her own daughter for some days? What kind of a mother is this woman?
This Razia and Billi is the worst kind of sample and unfortunately these two unfortunate families are related to them and are suffering extremely.
Go die women.

<font color="#3300cc">Thanks Trina. Yes, Billi has always helped them come closer. This time wven with their physical separation, she is going to spiritually bind them to each other forever. Billi is a shallow person and doesn't understand the depth of relationships...so is Razia. I think they are related somehow (same brothel? same roots?)</font>
Same Brothel? LOL LOL Yeah looks like it.
Actually I feel this Billo is Razias Asli daughter she left in the brothel long ago to gain status in the society by marrying Sidiqui.   LOL Humeira is too innocent and pious soul to be born from this Chudail. Daal mein kuchh kala to Zaroor hai.

yeah Trina, I have a whole set of theories on razia, Tanveer, Siddiqui and rashid's pastLOL...you can read it on the foreshadowing/symbolism thread also. One of them is Razia and Tanveer's roots in the brothel/bazaarLOL Tanveer is what razia was in the past. Zoya is what Zoya's mom was in the past. Asad is what Siddiqui could have been in the past...
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rupunzale

I forgot to mention the poem is beautiful Sangi...can you translate it please? I can understand casual Urdu but some words are really hard.

Mere wajood ki mujh mein talaash chod gaya

Jo poori na ho kabhie aisi aas chod gaya

Yahi karam nawazi us ki mujh pe kum hai kya

Ki khud to door hai lekin yaadein tho paas chod gaya….

I think it basically means that my lover has taken my identity away with her but left her memories with me...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BarunmayiRupunzale

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by me2you

Thanks Bheegi Di!

This episode truly belonged to the one and only KSG. He is indeed one of the finest actors on Indian television. I agree, the iPad scene has to be one of the finest scenes ever. I got tears in my eyes to see the beauty of a brother-sister relationship. Very nice of the PH to show that Najma is with her brother in this emotional crisis. 

yeah, we have all been waiting for this phase of KSG. This what he is known for...his emotional and romantic lover boy scenesSmile

Just got to know that Gul Khan wants to show some more episodes before they air the Ajmer track. I think that is a good move, as long as the extra episodes in between make some sense and are logical, it is better not to jump to Ajmer all of a sudden. 

I agree, Ajmer needs to special and should transition smoothly  from current story

The last scene with Asad and Ayaan where Asad said: Ammi kehti hai ke Allah apne bande ka imithaan lete hain. That is so true. Regardless of any religion, HE makes us always go through some tests in our lives. And the imtihaans where are beloved and loved ones are involved in, are the toughest of all. Asad will have to fight really hard, but he will kyunki after all he is Asad the sher...

all the characters have to give their imtehaan or agni pariksha in this story...can't wait to see when Tanu and Razia have to give their imtehaan

The precap of Zoya reminded me of Kareena in 'Jab We Met'. Her character was also that of a very joyful and chirpy girl. And after her heartbreak she becomes this very reserved and quiet schoolteacher; totally the opposite of what she used to be. It's just a similarity which I noticed. 

this is the first extended separation between Asya...we saw a glimpse before airport engagement. Even in that period, zoya had become lifeless without him

This episode was a very nice one. Let's what it has in store for us.
Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rupunzale

I forgot to mention the poem is beautiful Sangi...can you translate it please? I can understand casual Urdu but some words are really hard.

Mere wajood ki mujh mein talaash chod gaya

Jo poori na ho kabhie aisi aas chod gaya

Yahi karam nawazi us ki mujh pe kum hai kya

Ki khud to door hai lekin yaadein tho paas chod gaya'.

I think it basically means that my lover has taken my identity away with her but left her memories with me...

beautiful...so is it from a male perspective as in Asad here...
Barunmayi Groupbie
Barunmayi
Barunmayi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
I watched ep more than once so did the last few ep , Gul and team does this angst ridden scenes like no other small touches like pw are brilliant and heart warming
I am happy no more spoilers , healthy discussion on what going to happen is much better than why this has to happen , qh is Gul story I want to see it the way she she want to show it her product her imagination
Some people are upset about a rape issue it's a sensitive matter lot of uproar on their site and complaints but I don't understd why not let ph be given a chance of how the issue is dealt with first , ek ep dekha aur complain shuru , lets have faith in Gul and team as is trp dictates the creativity along with so many other factors
In spite of that we get beautiful ep , what performances and thought behin the scenes

Asad and zoya separation is only going to bring them closer emotionally

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:47pm | IP Logged

Amazing post as usual Bheegi! I loved today's episode. Asad's pain and love were so clear!

Zoys has become so so essential for him that he cannot live a moment without her. He even said it in the dream today-he is dying 1000 deaths every day she is away. I am glad that there is this build up before Ajmer. This gives me hope that he goes after her to win her back after he realizes how much he needs her. 

The Ipad scene was brilliant. It shows where Zoya has placed Asad in her life something which was hidden by her childishness and Asad failed to see. Asad never knew what his place was in Zoya's life-but this period is teaching him this lesson. He always considered her immature and never thought she was this deep. The Ipad scene also showed where Asad has placed Zoya in his life. He could immediately tell the pain she might be going through and he broke down. He just wants her back for ever. 

The hug scene stood out to me. Asad was aware Zoya is upset at him but once he told her how he felt and embraced her, she hugged back. For me, I thought it was Asad's belief that Zoya will forgive him.

ArYa and AsYa are definitely parallel at this point. Today both brother's (even if it was only subconscious for Ayaan) realized the pain if the love of their life is harmed. Both Ayaan and Asad have been put in a place where they are regretting their actions and realizing the deepness of their feelings and most importantly the importance and value of Humera and Zoya in their lives. 

Thanks Niki. Very beautiful comments...yes, the iPad scene revealed a lot about what Zoya feels for Asad. Asad will never let her go in future. Hope the billi pregnancy will also not deter him now
Ayaan will take a while to realize his feelings for Humeira...he is a coward and selfish man

Thank you :) Yup Asad has learned his lesson. Now he needs to win her, her love, and her trust back. Mohabbat and Yakeen! I don't even want to think about Billi. I am glad Raziya is diverting her attention. I have a feeling she will be exposed so this pregnancy track I hope never comes. Instead she can cause trouble by affecting Nikhat's life and so more MU's between the two families because AsYa or maybe Zoya may try to break the relationship and Asad will tell her to stay away. 

Ayaan will indeed take time. He will learn. Slowly. 

Niki, did you pay attention to razia's statement today- if anyone doesn't help her, she can reveal their secrets? I have a feeling at some point Tanveer and Razia will be at loggerheads and it's then Razia will spill the beans on tanveer and in return Tanveer will spill the beans on Ghafoor...the two vamps will be the undoing of each other

Yup I did. Also made me think that does Raziya have evidence that nothing happened like many people here predicted? That was an interesting dialogue. 

I still feel Ayaan will reveal Gaffur's truth to Zoya. I can also see Ayaan telling Asad first and Asad hiding it from Zoya because remember he said people should not be reminded about their dark pasts. But Ayaan may think Zoya has the right to know. This was Zoya will come between the brother's rather than some illogical Zoya-Ayaan angle. AsYa may have misunderstandings because of this too. But I also think that Asad will be her biggest support when Gaffur rejects her-which is bound to happen!

bheegi

RuchaMulay IF-Dazzler
RuchaMulay
RuchaMulay

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
I haven't seen the episode yet. but the moment I read the WU, I was like wow. absolutely fantastic episode.

And then I read this. Absolutely beautiful post by bheegi as ever. Left me with a content feeling. And a calm heart...

bheegi

Go to top