India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Mera Wajood: Epi June 26 (Page 4)

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
I forgot to mention the poem is beautiful Sangi...can you translate it please? I can understand casual Urdu but some words are really hard.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rupunzale

Great One Sangi !

Zoya in the orphanage is something that her character would very much do...selfless. I don't think that it necessarily weakens her character...here is this woman who was betrayed and abandoned ...was orphaned at a very young age...she is allowed to feel the way she is feeling...she is not weak ...she is just human...but saying that I do not want to see her in this punishment mode...usually victims of betrayal and abandonment tends to blame themselves ...find them someway responsible...Zoya is smart and is very much a person who is capable of figuring out the situation and turn it around... but once she gets out of this.

KSG was great ...but I would be very honest, I don't feel sorry for Asad other than the rape of-course. I know I am heartlessWink

Pri

Thanks Pri. Zoya is a strong character and I like that instead of mopring around, screaming or trying to hurt herself, she has taken a more positive way to overcome her grief. That shows how she deals with tragedy in her life- aapi alluded to something similar after she had lost her mother in the fire
Asad will cry buckets of tears before he will get zoya...don't worry, he will redeem himselfSmile

Rupunzale

metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks Bheegi Di!

This episode truly belonged to the one and only KSG. He is indeed one of the finest actors on Indian television. I agree, the iPad scene has to be one of the finest scenes ever. I got tears in my eyes to see the beauty of a brother-sister relationship. Very nice of the PH to show that Najma is with her brother in this emotional crisis. 

Just got to know that Gul Khan wants to show some more episodes before they air the Ajmer track. I think that is a good move, as long as the extra episodes in between make some sense and are logical, it is better not to jump to Ajmer all of a sudden. 

The last scene with Asad and Ayaan where Asad said: Ammi kehti hai ke Allah apne bande ka imithaan lete hain. That is so true. Regardless of any religion, HE makes us always go through some tests in our lives. And the imtihaans where are beloved and loved ones are involved in, are the toughest of all. Asad will have to fight really hard, but he will kyunki after all he is Asad the sher...

The precap of Zoya reminded me of Kareena in 'Jab We Met'. Her character was also that of a very joyful and chirpy girl. And after her heartbreak she becomes this very reserved and quiet schoolteacher; totally the opposite of what she used to be. It's just a similarity which I noticed. 

This episode was a very nice one. Let's what it has in store for us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sb111bheegi

Sb111 Senior Member
Sb111
Sb111

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Totally agree ... fantastic post and insight as always!!!

bheegi

kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
You said it all.. Great post...

bheegi

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iaddiction

Clap I agree with you, and about the cooling period - she needs it to connect the dots as well! At least she will have time and space to reflect on tanveer's words - which I hope she really does!

thanks iaddiction...yes, this time away will help them both reflect on the events of that night and what's important for them...
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anushreemishra

Great post...agreed tanveer has once again brought asad and zoya closer...asad will emerge a changed man...asad and najma scene was just amazing...KSG nailed it...the way he broke down and was comforted by najma brought tears to my eyes...and ya i too loved zoya in the precap...
Overall a great episodeSmile

thanks anushree. I agree this separation in a way will bring them closer to each other...Embarrassed

No doubt, KSG is one of the finest actors on TV. He has spoiled me as I end up comparing all male TV actors with him and can't enjoy any other showLOL
y.c.yetikaroxx Senior Member
y.c.yetikaroxx
y.c.yetikaroxx

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
great post :) 
agree with u :)

bheegi

Go to top