Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Mera Wajood: Epi June 26 (Page 3)

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

Amazing post as usual Bheegi! I loved today's episode. Asad's pain and love were so clear!

Zoys has become so so essential for him that he cannot live a moment without her. He even said it in the dream today-he is dying 1000 deaths every day she is away. I am glad that there is this build up before Ajmer. This gives me hope that he goes after her to win her back after he realizes how much he needs her. 

The Ipad scene was brilliant. It shows where Zoya has placed Asad in her life something which was hidden by her childishness and Asad failed to see. Asad never knew what his place was in Zoya's life-but this period is teaching him this lesson. He always considered her immature and never thought she was this deep. The Ipad scene also showed where Asad has placed Zoya in his life. He could immediately tell the pain she might be going through and he broke down. He just wants her back for ever. 

The hug scene stood out to me. Asad was aware Zoya is upset at him but once he told her how he felt and embraced her, she hugged back. For me, I thought it was Asad's belief that Zoya will forgive him.

ArYa and AsYa are definitely parallel at this point. Today both brother's (even if it was only subconscious for Ayaan) realized the pain if the love of their life is harmed. Both Ayaan and Asad have been put in a place where they are regretting their actions and realizing the deepness of their feelings and most importantly the importance and value of Humera and Zoya in their lives. 

Thanks Niki. Very beautiful comments...yes, the iPad scene revealed a lot about what Zoya feels for Asad. Asad will never let her go in future. Hope the billi pregnancy will also not deter him now
Ayaan will take a while to realize his feelings for Humeira...he is a coward and selfish man

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_12trina2010

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

Thank you for explaining why Zoya is that way in the pre-cap. Some like they expect her to be perky, bubbly saying shayaris and whatnot. Her entire world just came crashing down a few episodes ago. No matter how strong you are sometimes you do break when things get rough.
Asad showed once again how much he loves Zoya. Died 1000 deaths?...Wow. I dont see how we can still question if he loves her. 
Loved the brother sister scene between him and Najma. It was really nice to see her consoling him. 

Great post Smile

Thanks Andrea...yes, my whole post is dedicated to Zoya's wajood and how she can never be herself when she is away from Asad and his home...I fear the same thing when she is with Ghafoor in futureOuch

trina2010DreA

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

Originally posted by niki_12

Amazing post as usual Bheegi! I loved today's episode. Asad's pain and love were so clear!

Zoys has become so so essential for him that he cannot live a moment without her. He even said it in the dream today-he is dying 1000 deaths every day she is away. I am glad that there is this build up before Ajmer. This gives me hope that he goes after her to win her back after he realizes how much he needs her. 

The Ipad scene was brilliant. It shows where Zoya has placed Asad in her life something which was hidden by her childishness and Asad failed to see. Asad never knew what his place was in Zoya's life-but this period is teaching him this lesson. He always considered her immature and never thought she was this deep. The Ipad scene also showed where Asad has placed Zoya in his life. He could immediately tell the pain she might be going through and he broke down. He just wants her back for ever. 

The hug scene stood out to me. Asad was aware Zoya is upset at him but once he told her how he felt and embraced her, she hugged back. For me, I thought it was Asad's belief that Zoya will forgive him.

ArYa and AsYa are definitely parallel at this point. Today both brother's (even if it was only subconscious for Ayaan) realized the pain if the love of their life is harmed. Both Ayaan and Asad have been put in a place where they are regretting their actions and realizing the deepness of their feelings and most importantly the importance and value of Humera and Zoya in their lives. 

Thanks Niki. Very beautiful comments...yes, the iPad scene revealed a lot about what Zoya feels for Asad. Asad will never let her go in future. Hope the billi pregnancy will also not deter him now
Ayaan will take a while to realize his feelings for Humeira...he is a coward and selfish man

Thank you :) Yup Asad has learned his lesson. Now he needs to win her, her love, and her trust back. Mohabbat and Yakeen! I don't even want to think about Billi. I am glad Raziya is diverting her attention. I have a feeling she will be exposed so this pregnancy track I hope never comes. Instead she can cause trouble by affecting Nikhat's life and so more MU's between the two families because AsYa or maybe Zoya may try to break the relationship and Asad will tell her to stay away. 

Ayaan will indeed take time. He will learn. Slowly. 

trina2010bheegi

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

Lovely post Bheegi!

I really liked today's episode especially the password scene. It was so beautiful and touching. This made him realise how Zoya's life just revolved around him and how much she loves him. 

They both become lifeless when they are separated. But this phase is going to make their bond stronger, so again in a way Billi has brought them closer. Though for the time being, she has managed to separate AsYa physically but she or nobody else in future will be able to separate them emotionally. 

Thanks s120.Yes, her iPad is her identity and that's what Asad got a view of...he has taken over her identity. She needs him to unlock her tooEmbarrassed...

You are right, this will bring them emotionally closer to each other. Hopefully, time away will help her realize that Asad was actually framed by Billo

trina2010Livingfree

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

sangi, for me today's episode was beyond words...ClapClapCry
i completely broke down after that Ipad scene and the precap- i think zoya has gone back to the orphanage ..Cry ...

very well done Karan...Clap

Thanks Deepa. I am not sure it's the same orphanage as she was raised in.Nevertheless, she is helping herself with selfless service. This will give her insight and hopefully she will realize how Asad was framed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viya.mallik4eva

Explained wonderfully di. Totally agree. These kind of scenes definitely remind why we are hooked to QH despite all other issues with the show!

Thanks Viya. Yes, scenes like this make us glued to this show that doesn't always follow logic but has a heart for sureEmbarrassed

trina2010

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -KSGsmitten-

Great post! Smile
That scene seriously defined perfection. KSG is flawless! Those flicker of emotions on his face when he saw the Ipad and the way he broke down after watching the wallpaper made my heart shrink and eyes swell!! Cry
Tanveer and Razia are both delusional idiots. Tanveer, for thinking that Zoya would ever leave KM even if she physically leaves and Razia to let Tanveer handle her daughter.
Zoya's character is in fact inspiring. You're right.. she is not trying to move on she is just giving herself a break.

Thanks KSG smitten. Yes, scenes like this remind me why I have always been a KSG fanBig smile
He did a great job in both those scenes

Tanu and Razia are very shallow people and don't know what real relationships mean. They think they can manipulate anyone

-khaleesi-

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

Originally posted by trina2010

Great Analysis Sangeeta. Today's episode was great indeed even if Zoya was not present.
Ipad scene was awesome and so was the imagining Zoya scene. He wants her to come back and forgive him accept him. Somehow that Billi had bound then in a stronger bond than ever before .
Billi take the hint and leave.

I can't believe Razia. Did she really asked an immoral , dangerous woman like Billi to kidnap her own daughter for some days? What kind of a mother is this woman?
This Razia and Billi is the worst kind of sample and unfortunately these two unfortunate families are related to them and are suffering extremely.
Go die women.

<font color="#3300cc">Thanks Trina. Yes, Billi has always helped them come closer. This time wven with their physical separation, she is going to spiritually bind them to each other forever. Billi is a shallow person and doesn't understand the depth of relationships...so is Razia. I think they are related somehow (same brothel? same roots?)</font>
Same Brothel? LOL LOL Yeah looks like it.
Actually I feel this Billo is Razias Asli daughter she left in the brothel long ago to gain status in the society by marrying Sidiqui.   LOL Humeira is too innocent and pious soul to be born from this Chudail. Daal mein kuchh kala to Zaroor hai.

Edited by trina2010 - 26 June 2013 at 3:26pm

bheegiLivingfree

Go to top