India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Mera Wajood: Epi June 26 (Page 2)

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Explained wonderfully di. Totally agree. These kind of scenes definitely remind why we are hooked to QH despite all other issues with the show!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

-khaleesi- IF-Rockerz
-khaleesi-
-khaleesi-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Great post! Smile
That scene seriously defined perfection. KSG is flawless! Those flicker of emotions on his face when he saw the Ipad and the way he broke down after watching the wallpaper made my heart shrink and eyes swell!! Cry
Tanveer and Razia are both delusional idiots. Tanveer, for thinking that Zoya would ever leave KM even if she physically leaves and Razia to let Tanveer handle her daughter.
Zoya's character is in fact inspiring. You're right.. she is not trying to move on she is just giving herself a break.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ReyaPMtrina2010bheegi

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Great One Sangi !

Zoya in the orphanage is something that her character would very much do...selfless. I don't think that it necessarily weakens her character...here is this woman who was betrayed and abandoned ...was orphaned at a very young age...she is allowed to feel the way she is feeling...she is not weak ...she is just human...but saying that I do not want to see her in this punishment mode...usually victims of betrayal and abandonment tends to blame themselves ...find them someway responsible...Zoya is smart and is very much a person who is capable of figuring out the situation and turn it around... but once she gets out of this.

KSG was great ...but I would be very honest, I don't feel sorry for Asad other than the rape of-course. I know I am heartlessWink

Pri

Tv_wale_babutrina2010bheegi

Sana70 Goldie
Sana70
Sana70

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Great  post & analysis as always Bheegi Clap

bheegi

Tv_wale_babu Senior Member
Tv_wale_babu
Tv_wale_babu

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Clap I agree with you, and about the cooling period - she needs it to connect the dots as well! At least she will have time and space to reflect on tanveer's words - which I hope she really does!

bheegi

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenabinu

totally an emotional post bheegi...
and what an epi...the ipad scene was just too intense, and KSG was bang on there...
the hug scene...the mortuary scene...was all just spellbinding... though Zoya was practically not there...todays epi we could really feel her presence through Asad...

Thanks Neena. Yes, KSG's acting skills make it worthwhile for us to see this painful separation track.
anushreemishra IF-Rockerz
anushreemishra
anushreemishra

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Great post...agreed tanveer has once again brought asad and zoya closer...asad will emerge a changed man...asad and najma scene was just amazing...KSG nailed it...the way he broke down and was comforted by najma brought tears to my eyes...and ya i too loved zoya in the precap...
Overall a great episodeSmile

ReyaPMahaliabheegi

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Great Analysis Sangeeta. Today's episode was great indeed even if Zoya was not present.
Ipad scene was awesome and so was the imagining Zoya scene. He wants her to come back and forgive him accept him. Somehow that Billi had bound then in a stronger bond than ever before .
Billi take the hint and leave.

I can't believe Razia. Did she really asked an immoral , dangerous woman like Billi to kidnap her own daughter for some days? What kind of a mother is this woman?
This Razia and Billi is the worst kind of sample and unfortunately these two unfortunate families are related to them and are suffering extremely.
Go die women.

Thanks Trina. Yes, Billi has always helped them come closer. This time wven with their physical separation, she is going to spiritually bind them to each other forever. Billi is a shallow person and doesn't understand the depth of relationships...so is Razia. I think they are related somehow (same brothel? same roots?)

trina2010

Go to top