Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sri7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
can i kiss u for your analysis today??  i dunno your age...but i am a 40 yr old woman...and dont mind kissing u...

Bang On!

God bless u..
amruta04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great post di...
It was really nice to see Najma consoling Asad...
Sparklingcider thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome post as always!!! After what seems like an eternity I really liked today's epi mainly for the Ipad, Asya hug & morgue scenes!!! Tan may have separated Asya physically but will never be able to do so emotionally!!! DOH how delusional is she that she thought that by Zo leaving Asad would simply forget all about her??? Arreh he can't even stop thinking about her even for a second & poor guy she's even haunting his dreams!!! 
One good thing to come out of this sexploits track is that Asad knows for sure how much Zo loves him but awww as if the first almost confession by Zo wasn't devastating enough he got another untimely reminder during the Ipad scene!!! Pity he himself never got past his 'woh actually's' & confessed his own feelings to Zo!!! 
Loved Najma-Asad scenes - I've always been a huge fan of Najma & wish they'd give her more screen time - I'd defo much rather see her with Asad than that prat Ayaan!!! BTW I know Tan isn't going anywhere anytime soon but FFS I really wish CV's would stop having her lurking around & spoiling scenes between other characters - its bad enough that she always spoils Asya mitwa mo's but she did the same with Asad-Najma scene - you go from an awww feel good mo to wanting to punch someone's lights out!!! 
Anyhooo precap was very poignant - Zo has gone full circle & ended up back at an orphanage but as others have said I'm glad she's keeping herself busy & doing something useful rather than just sitting at KM feeling trapped & helpless!!! Lets hope she finds the inner peace she is sooo desperately looking for!!!
Edited by Sparklingcider - 10 years ago
farha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Asad and najma scene was the best how he imagines Zoya every where and his blood shot eyes tells us he is innocent.but why cvs😡😡 are not taking a single step ahead to release Asad from this hell which tannu 😡😡has trapped him.Zoyas ipad scene which made me cry .Ksg nailed it.soulmates are those who pass tests of love but this kind of test of love is ridiculous .sangeetha di superb analysis.when will this bas phase end in Qh and when tanveer will be exposed completely .when will Asad prove his innocence.sangeetha di i want some symbolism from you as you are the queen of symbolism.
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Believe me Di, this is the first time I am watching a show of KSG. I knew about his popularity and all, but never ever watched DMG. He is definitely in my top 3 list of favorite actors ðŸ˜³

I think Tanveer will have to go through her agni pariksha first, since Razia is here to stay for a very long time. 

This is indeed the extended version of AsYa's seperation. But it is good, let them go through all this. Let them make aware of feelings and emotions they did not even know of. Let them face their biggest fears. Let them learn how to deal with these situations. Let them make stronger and become united once again...
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: webuser7

Well said, Sangeeta. My heart breaks to see Asad's angst. Especially as he is innocent of the heinous act he is accused of. His relationship with Zoya went to a different level when she revealed her scars. Wish she had revealed Tanveer's threats too. i feel he would have believed her or at least tried to investigate. But then the CVs need to move the story along!!

I found the password hint a bit strange: the nickname of the person Zoya loves the most and hates?? Why hate? She probably hates some of his beliefs but cant hate him. That hint had to have been set up before the heartbreak, so didnt make much sense to me. At least Asad now knows without a doubt that Zoya loves him: she almost confessed after the SR meltdown and the password hint was a dead giveaway. Pity he didnt have the courage to confess his feelings. Like Dilshaad said, now he calls her "Zoya"!!

The spoilers show him imagining her everywhere. Poor darling!! Let's get ready for a week or so of tear-jerking scenes. Hopefully KSG gets more screen time with some decent dialogues other than "woh actually"!! Even Ayaan gets more dialogues!

thanks RK...i guess you couldn't resist catching up on the epi on vacation?😃 We are all QH addicts
Yes, the PW hint was a bit warped but in the bigger scheme of things, it's less of a loophole😆
Yeah, Zoya did confess first- albeit in a tragic situation. We always expected her to confess first anyways. We will see lots of dream sequences this week as they are not ready to show the Ajmer scenes till next week...
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barunmayi

I agree with rape issue but I think the reason may be Gul wants to bring out deep hatred for tanveer a character and a big deep blow to asad and zoya relationship to make it come out stronger to deal with gaffur and rashid track that is also a heinous crime ,
Atleast they made clear soon that nothin happened but yes they could skip the taking of the shirt part but if they showed that they may hv reasons - create utmost hate for tanveer , rt now nobody is ready to ate her on screen and just to see her kicked out and bashed people wi tune in to watch I myself watched asad flinching on tanveers touch scene few times
Love that u take time to answer all the post and once again I love your post and eagerly wait for them

Thanks Barun...i try my best to answer all comments as everyone makes an effort to write thoughtful opinions. I was thinking about the sexual assault scene and I feel the reason they showed that scene was once again to highlight the difference between Tanu and Zoya. Zoya's love for Asad is more than just sexual attraction and I think this also means AsYa will not consummate their relationship for a while. Despite that their bond will be ultra strong. Whereas, Tanu Jammy bond will weaken after this incident. This is the PH's way of depicting that true love doesn't need any physical intimacy
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sri7

can i kiss u for your analysis today??  i dunno your age...but i am a 40 yr old woman...and dont mind kissing u...

Bang On!

God bless u..

Let me give you a hug in return,,...😃
Let's say we are all young at heart😉
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklingcider

Awesome post as always!!! After what seems like an eternity I really liked today's epi mainly for the Ipad, Asya hug & morgue scenes!!! Tan may have separated Asya physically but will never be able to do so emotionally!!! DOH how delusional is she that she thought that by Zo leaving Asad would simply forget all about her??? Arreh he can't even stop thinking about her even for a second & poor guy she's even haunting his dreams!!! 

One good thing to come out of this sexploits track is that Asad knows for sure how much Zo loves him but awww as if the first almost confession by Zo wasn't devastating enough he got another untimely reminder during the Ipad scene!!! Pity he himself never got past his 'woh actually's' & confessed his own feelings to Zo!!! 
Loved Najma-Asad scenes - I've always been a huge fan of Najma & wish they'd give her more screen time - I'd defo much rather see her with Asad than that prat Ayaan!!! BTW I know Tan isn't going anywhere anytime soon but FFS I really wish CV's would stop having her lurking around & spoiling scenes between other characters - its bad enough that she always spoils Asya mitwa mo's but she did the same with Asad-Najma scene - you go from an awww feel good mo to wanting to punch someone's lights out!!! 
Anyhooo precap was very poignant - Zo has gone full circle & ended up back at an orphanage but as others have said I'm glad she's keeping herself busy & doing something useful rather than just sitting at KM feeling trapped & helpless!!! Lets hope she finds the inner peace she is sooo desperately looking for!!!

Thanks sparklingcider. I think Zoya and Tanu's character highlights are depicted with every little track. As I mentioned above, the sexual scene was also shown to display the difference between Tanu and Zoya's relationship with Asad. Now that Zoya has left the house to do something positive highlights her character vis a vis Tanu's who is so shameless and vindictive. 
I agree, I love Najma too...hope in future we will see AsYa helping her with her issues too
Asad doesn't even want tanu to touch him anymore...the delusional Tanu thinks he will marry her???
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: farha15

Asad and najma scene was the best how he imagines Zoya every where and his blood shot eyes tells us he is innocent.but why cvs😡😡 are not taking a single step ahead to release Asad from this hell which tannu 😡😡has trapped him.Zoyas ipad scene which made me cry .Ksg nailed it.soulmates are those who pass tests of love but this kind of test of love is ridiculous .sangeetha di superb analysis.when will this bas phase end in Qh and when tanveer will be exposed completely .when will Asad prove his innocence.sangeetha di i want some symbolism from you as you are the queen of symbolism.

Thanks farha...i have stopped speculating now😕 Since that SR scene, I feel the writers can show anything although we should have thought about Asad's statements long ago- he is afraid he will do the same mistake as his father. I guess that was foreshadowing to future track😕
Tanu is here to stay esp after increase in TRPs last week😕