Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngreziKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I have been an avid reader to your reviews, you write beautifully. Thought I comment today, as I usually just read your post and dont get the chance to comment as real life has been too busy but now it's summer so will post more. I agree with everything you wrote. 

Ksg makes you feel everything asad is going through, he is bless in acting department this guy, truly bless. No one has made me this attracted to a show like karan and Surbhi. Asad and zoya gives a new definition of what soul mates are. Right now they may be separated physically but they are far from each other thoughts or heart. The bond they share are too strong for anyone to come between them. Today asad found how much zoya valued her mr Khan and what he stands for in her life, he is her everything. Without who she is incomplete and so is he. They won't be able to stay away from each other for long, they will wither slowly and be a shell of themself. Tanveer can gloat all she wants but she just helped them indirectly like always. 

Belle :)
_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post once again Sangeeta, your post only made me excited to watch it on laptop, before run time...

Someone just added a clip of Asad-Zoya-Najma video on daily motion and agree with all today Karan is actor of his own league. No one can match him, come even close actually..

He nailed the scene completely, as much as I want to hate Asad for crying buckets only, he is not letting me..

He looks completely withdrawn, I was thinking where is the sher in him, why he is not roaring back like when he was in hospital when Rashid came, when he saw Zoya buried alive, when his Ammi was in hospital? Like you said yesterday, he lost trust in himself, completely broken man. But has he really given up on her really, his subconscious dreams tell me no. He wants forgiveness from her not just apologize..

But I want him to strike back, wonder what will trigger that now?

It seems from precap that there some days are passed in between, precap excited me really, I am thinking of story in new direction which makes better sense that this nonsense crap..

I have a feeling from spoilers and new spoiler caps, that Zoya will loose her smile now. Don't blame her really, after what she saw of a man she trusted and loved with full heart, for whom she took it all just to see him smile and have him near..

Do we expect JWM track, where Asad will teach her how to smile back slowly? He will bring back old Zoya back who smiles and is happy...

I don't know, but with current depressing crying track I am so looking forward to something like that..

And after precap want to really hug Gul, what a wonderful character she has made here. She doesn't cry like all heroines when struck badly, she finds solace somewhere she feel worthy.

Gul mentioned in recent interview how her mamujaan objected her wearing jeans and all, I always knew Zoya is her story and she will never mess with her.
Edited by _vineeta_ - 10 years ago
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Barunmayi

I watched ep more than once so did the last few ep , Gul and team does this angst ridden scenes like no other small touches like pw are brilliant and heart warming
I am happy no more spoilers , healthy discussion on what going to happen is much better than why this has to happen , qh is Gul story I want to see it the way she she want to show it her product her imagination
Some people are upset about a rape issue it's a sensitive matter lot of uproar on their site and complaints but I don't understd why not let ph be given a chance of how the issue is dealt with first , ek ep dekha aur complain shuru , lets have faith in Gul and team as is trp dictates the creativity along with so many other factors
In spite of that we get beautiful ep , what performances and thought behin the scenes

Asad and zoya separation is only going to bring them closer emotionally

Thanks Barun. Yes, even I am happy with no spoilers as it makes for more interesting viewing. So far, I have liked all their twists except the rape twist. I thought they could have come up with something less graphic to trap Asad. Gul is pretty sure about what she wants to show this time...that's why I feel she wil also give us Ayaan-Zoya track. Anything is welcome as long as it makes for a good story
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: RuchaMulay

I haven't seen the episode yet. but the moment I read the WU, I was like wow. absolutely fantastic episode.

And then I read this. Absolutely beautiful post by bheegi as ever. Left me with a content feeling. And a calm heart...

thanks Rucha...those two scenes with KSG make the epi worth it. Razia and her ranting is OTT as always
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: B3ll321

I have been an avid reader to your reviews, you write beautifully. Thought I comment today, as I usually just read your post and dont get the chance to comment as real life has been too busy but now it's summer so will post more. I agree with everything you wrote. 

Ksg makes you feel everything asad is going through, he is bless in acting department this guy, truly bless. No one has made me this attracted to a show like karan and Surbhi. Asad and zoya gives a new definition of what soul mates are. Right now they may be separated physically but they are far from each other thoughts or heart. The bond they share are too strong for anyone to come between them. Today asad found how much zoya valued her mr Khan and what he stands for in her life, he is her everything. Without who she is incomplete and so is he. They won't be able to stay away from each other for long, they will wither slowly and be a shell of themself. Tanveer can gloat all she wants but she just helped them indirectly like always. 

Belle :)

thanks Belle...great to hear from you๐Ÿ˜Š
You are absolutely right...they will wither without each other. Tanveer who hs never loved anyone else but herself will never understand the depth of their love. Even Razia understood their love at one glance
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: _vineeta_

Beautiful post once again Sangeeta, your post only made me excited to watch it on laptop, before run time...

Someone just added a clip of Asad-Zoya-Najma video on daily motion and agree with all today Karan is actor of his own league. No one can match him, come even close actually..

He nailed the scene completely, as much as I want to hate Asad for crying buckets only, he is not letting me..

He looks completely withdrawn, I was thinking where is the sher in him, why he is not roaring back like when he was in hospital when Rashid came, when he saw Zoya buried alive, when his Ammi was in hospital? Like you said yesterday, he lost trust in himself, completely broken man. But has he really given up on her really, his subconscious dreams tell me no. He wants forgiveness from her not just apologize..

But I want him to strike back, wonder what will trigger that now?

It seems from precap that there some days are passed in between, precap excited me really, I am thinking of story in new direction which makes better sense that this nonsense crap..

I have a feeling from spoilers and new spoiler caps, that Zoya will loose her smile now. Don't blame her really, after what she saw of a man she trusted and loved with full heart, for whom she took it all just to see him smile and have him near..

Do we expect JWM track, where Asad will teach her how to smile back slowly? He will bring back old Zoya back who smiles and everyone around her...

I don't know, but with current rondo track I am so looking forward to something like that..

And after precap want to really hug Gul, what a wonderful character she has made here. She doesn't cry like all heroines when struck badly, she finds solace somewhere she feel worthy.

Gul mentioned in recent interview how her mamujaan objected her wearing jeans and all, I always knew Zoya is her story and she will never mess with her.

thanks Vineeta. Yes those two scenes with KSg make today's episode worth it. Even though Zoyawasn't  there, she was present in spirit everywhere. As KSG said, Zoya is the real hero of the story...of course she is Gul's fav character as we can tell. SJ is lucky to get such a great break
I would love to see AAK bring back Zoya back to life- both physically and emotionally (we know Tanu is going to hurt Zoya)
I am prepared for any track that doesn't have Tanu in it๐Ÿ˜ƒ...can't stand that woman! She is still lurking around shamelessly even after Dilshaad asked her to leave. I would love it if Tanu messes Razia's job abd Razia busts Tanveer!
webuser7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well said, Sangeeta. My heart breaks to see Asad's angst. Especially as he is innocent of the heinous act he is accused of. His relationship with Zoya went to a different level when she revealed her scars. Wish she had revealed Tanveer's threats too. i feel he would have believed her or at least tried to investigate. But then the CVs need to move the story along!!

I found the password hint a bit strange: the nickname of the person Zoya loves the most and hates?? Why hate? She probably hates some of his beliefs but cant hate him. That hint had to have been set up before the heartbreak, so didnt make much sense to me. At least Asad now knows without a doubt that Zoya loves him: she almost confessed after the SR meltdown and the password hint was a dead giveaway. Pity he didnt have the courage to confess his feelings. Like Dilshaad said, now he calls her "Zoya"!!

The spoilers show him imagining her everywhere. Poor darling!! Let's get ready for a week or so of tear-jerking scenes. Hopefully KSG gets more screen time with some decent dialogues other than "woh actually"!! Even Ayaan gets more dialogues!
rendezvousvin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Brilliantly written post Sangeeta.. you've said it all nothing more to add... 
Barunmayi thumbnail
Originally posted by: bheegi

Thanks Barun. Yes, even I am happy with no spoilers as it makes for more interesting viewing. So far, I have liked all their twists except the rape twist. I thought they could have come up with something less graphic to trap Asad. Gul is pretty sure about what she wants to show this time...that's why I feel she wil also give us Ayaan-Zoya track. Anything is welcome as long as it makes for a good story

I agree with rape issue but I think the reason may be Gul wants to bring out deep hatred for tanveer a character and a big deep blow to asad and zoya relationship to make it come out stronger to deal with gaffur and rashid track that is also a heinous crime ,
Atleast they made clear soon that nothin happened but yes they could skip the taking of the shirt part but if they showed that they may hv reasons - create utmost hate for tanveer , rt now nobody is ready to ate her on screen and just to see her kicked out and bashed people wi tune in to watch I myself watched asad flinching on tanveers touch scene few times
Love that u take time to answer all the post and once again I love your post and eagerly wait for them Edited by Barunmayi - 10 years ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
lovely post...loved every words. and KSG is rocking as always!