Qubool Hai

Mera Wajood: Epi June 26

bheegi thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Mera Wajood: Epi June 26, 2013

Mere wajood ki mujh mein talaash chod gaya

Jo poori na ho kabhie aisi aas chod gaya

Yahi karam nawazi us ki mujh pe kum hai kya

Ki khud to door hai lekin yaadein tho paas chod gaya….

(source unknown)

"Wo tho chali gayi lekin uski yaadon mein abhi bhi maatam manaaya jaa raha hai." Tanveer's statement to Razia conveys the mood of the episode today. There was no Zoya but her wajood- her identity and her memories were everywhere in the Khan household. Tanveer has managed to separate them physically but little does she know that she has created an even stronger and unbreakable bond between Asad and Zoya that perhaps they were even unaware of.

We have always identified Zoya with her boisterousness, her shayari and her iPad. Even though she has gone, she has left her identity at the Khan villa. We haven't heard her speak, smile, narrate or react to anything since the eventful night. Her iPad, a constant companion-her soul- is still at Asad's place. The moment Asad saw the iPad in front of eyes, his eyes lit up with expectation but when he looked up, it was Najma holding the iPad in front of his eyes. That change of expression, even though fleeting, was worth a million dollars. That glint in his eyes said it all.

That look reminded me of the sufi qawali from the dargah scene…

Sakhi piya ko jo main na dekhun,
To kaise kaatun andheri ratiyan.

The scene between Asad and Zoya's iPad has to be one of the finest scenes of the show. KSG nailed that scene. Once again, reassured me that I am not wasting time on this show. As long as we get such subtle but meaningful scenes I am ready to overlook all the loopholes in the script.

The scene where he imagines that she is back was also very poignant. Even in his imagination, she was upset with him. Goes to show how guilty he feels about his actions. He knows he has wronged her but he really wants her to forgive him. Without her, he has realized his existence is meaningless- he has died a thousand deaths since she has left him.

Isn't it an irony that this is the same man who had once said,"wo din kab aayage jab aap meri zindagi se rukhsat hongi?" Those words are coming back to haunt him.

This separation will change Asad's life forever. The so called emotionally challenged man has not had a tearless moment since she left. He is no longer afraid to show his emotions. Ammi and Najma know how he feels. Perhaps, it's this relentless flow of tears that has convinced them that something is amiss. Their dear Asad is innocent. No wonder, both of them were calmer and more compassionate with him today.

Even though Zoya is not there physically, she is still there in spirit. Hats off to her character that she has decided to take refuge and solace in selfless service instead of hurting herself or avenging the betrayal. The fact she has left her belongings tells me that she has not disconnected herself from Asad. She is just on a break. A much needed cooling off period where she needs to be away from Asad, his family and her own identity- her own wajood. The Zoya we saw in the precap is not the Zoya we know. This is a Zoya who has left her identity at home so that she can find some inner peace and strength to face life again.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bheegi thumbnail
Thanks..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rm23,  B3ll321,  Noe123
NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
totally an emotional post bheegi...
and what an epi...the ipad scene was just too intense, and KSG was bang on there...
the hug scene...the mortuary scene...was all just spellbinding... though Zoya was practically not there...todays epi we could really feel her presence through Asad...
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Great Analysis Sangeeta. Today's episode was great indeed even if Zoya was not present.
Ipad scene was awesome and so was the imagining Zoya scene. He wants her to come back and forgive him accept him. Somehow that Billi had bound then in a stronger bond than ever before .
Billi take the hint and leave.
I can't believe Razia. Did she really asked an immoral , dangerous woman like Billi to kidnap her own daughter for some days? What kind of a mother is this woman?
This Razia and Billi is the worst kind of sample and unfortunately these two unfortunate families are related to them and are suffering extremely.
Go die women.
niki_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing post as usual Bheegi! I loved today's episode. Asad's pain and love were so clear!

Zoys has become so so essential for him that he cannot live a moment without her. He even said it in the dream today-he is dying 1000 deaths every day she is away. I am glad that there is this build up before Ajmer. This gives me hope that he goes after her to win her back after he realizes how much he needs her. 

The Ipad scene was brilliant. It shows where Zoya has placed Asad in her life something which was hidden by her childishness and Asad failed to see. Asad never knew what his place was in Zoya's life-but this period is teaching him this lesson. He always considered her immature and never thought she was this deep. The Ipad scene also showed where Asad has placed Zoya in his life. He could immediately tell the pain she might be going through and he broke down. He just wants her back for ever. 

The hug scene stood out to me. Asad was aware Zoya is upset at him but once he told her how he felt and embraced her, she hugged back. For me, I thought it was Asad's belief that Zoya will forgive him.

ArYa and AsYa are definitely parallel at this point. Today both brother's (even if it was only subconscious for Ayaan) realized the pain if the love of their life is harmed. Both Ayaan and Asad have been put in a place where they are regretting their actions and realizing the deepness of their feelings and most importantly the importance and value of Humera and Zoya in their lives. 
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for explaining why Zoya is that way in the pre-cap. Some like they expect her to be perky, bubbly saying shayaris and whatnot. Her entire world just came crashing down a few episodes ago. No matter how strong you are sometimes you do break when things get rough.
Asad showed once again how much he loves Zoya. Died 1000 deaths?...Wow. I dont see how we can still question if he loves her. 
Loved the brother sister scene between him and Najma. It was really nice to see her consoling him. 

Great post πŸ˜Š
Edited by Drea_QH1fan - 10 years ago
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post Bheegi!

I really liked today's episode especially the password scene. It was so beautiful and touching. This made him realise how Zoya's life just revolved around him and how much she loves him. 

They both become lifeless when they are separated. But this phase is going to make their bond stronger, so again in a way Billi has brought them closer. Though for the time being, she has managed to separate AsYa physically but she or nobody else in future will be able to separate them emotionally. 
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sangi, for me today's episode was beyond words...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜­
i completely broke down after that Ipad scene and the precap- i think zoya has gone back to the orphanage ..😭 ...

very well done Karan...πŸ‘
viya.mallik4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Explained wonderfully di. Totally agree. These kind of scenes definitely remind why we are hooked to QH despite all other issues with the show!
-khaleesi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great post! 😊
That scene seriously defined perfection. KSG is flawless! Those flicker of emotions on his face when he saw the Ipad and the way he broke down after watching the wallpaper made my heart shrink and eyes swell!! πŸ˜­
Tanveer and Razia are both delusional idiots. Tanveer, for thinking that Zoya would ever leave KM even if she physically leaves and Razia to let Tanveer handle her daughter.
Zoya's character is in fact inspiring. You're right.. she is not trying to move on she is just giving herself a break.