Writers Corner

Drabble: Limitless Love *Ch 04 Pg 25 26/09 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 37

arshisiree

Goldie

arshisiree

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged
nice prolog n almst two years watever the ovel or stories i read i imagined arshi as main lead n nw also thy are main charctrs fr meBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Drabble: Limitless Love *Ch 04 Pg 25 26/09 (Page 5)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arshisarunfan

IF-Dazzler

Arshisarunfan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
RON! From 22 yards? Would love Ron & Zara if they are Barun & Sanaya only. Loving Sarun forever...hamesha...always... Heart

-Koeli_Appy-

nishu_shorna

IF-Sizzlerz

nishu_shorna

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
WOW...interesting teaser Appy di...Ron is the reason behind the absence of Zara's sister...I am wondering why...
(I wrote Khushi mistakenly instead of Zara.)
all the best dear...I am looking forward to it...

-Koeli_Appy-

-Koeli_Appy-

Coolbie

-Koeli_Appy-

FF Graphicer,Graphic-tastic CC, CC, PR,CP, FIR BC Winner

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged

Chapter 1

The shop

Zara gazed at her sister Sofie's shop, which was located near the round-a-bought, very close to her rented cottage. It was doing just fabulous. Recently there was an article on the shop where it stated that the shop is picking up in international market and very soon it was going to be merged with the Ron Banerjee's company.

Ron Banerjee was a very known name and his business spread of one of the best chain of companies India have today. 

Till now the shop was registered under Sofie and Zara, who were not only the keeper of the company but also the owner. Zara was 18 when her sister Sofie bought the company and made Zara one of the partners. But later she came to know that her sister bought the company in Loan and the Loan giver was non other than Ron Banerjee, the ruthless, manipulating tycoon and India's biggest womanizer.

Ron Banerjee and Sofie used to study in the same university and were 5 years elder to Zara. He used to come to their small bunglow for joint studies with Sofie as they shared the same subject. And from that time onwards Zara was attracted to him. He was indeed a very charming boy in his teens and whole school used to go gaga over him. He mastered in all the field and had been award Student of the Year too. He was brilliant in Academics, which fetched him the title Head Prefect of their school.

Zara used to watch him while he and Sofie studied in their bunglow and used to blush on her own. Zara's sister was much more good looking than Zara, or should I say Zara never made an effort to look good. She was happy in her own world, her arts. She was caught looking at Ron many times by Ron himself, which made her run away shyly and dump herself on the bed hiding her face in embarrassment.

But the day she got the letter from her sister stating that she is running away with Ron for some personal reasons, Zara's would fell apart. She felt disgusted about the fact that she had been fantasizing on her own sister's love interest. Though she was not aware of it initially when she silently fell in love with him, but still the fact remained the same that she liked her would-be brother-in-law.

Next

Chapter 2 Their eyes met

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 28 June 2013 at 3:50am

The following 88 member(s) liked the above post:

vanesha230manaskrmajumdersunshineswirlreena1146arshidreamkaris2395drakecyrusKMB-MSKbluesobtiLaughingBarbieseemaaryanPyaariPrincessAzkaaneetakerkarBublyKhushideepa0507Arshi200swarnakolasanidimishrasman2195Miss_wannabecvrocksnidhu18cutie13shalinikanagus_mgheadtotoeshekha2012kashmala.123ll..Gungun..llsaruni0109tanvi_arshimegh.arhiTirtharupam-g19rainyday3000ragvir92shane1AngelMcQueenimran78aks555tabzzfarha623PrncssOfHeartTanumonswatim318sweetydoll32Aasmaalishubhi15mbbsrocksArshix144kirti123fareearnaushirumuasthagarwalhi50Hawa1997Arshisarunfanvarsha2KDYaSha0512suji5Chandni..Javeria3991honey-sweetysidhu285Amti4ugowri1712VYGA89lalarukhdiyadivyaB.S.I_Love_Youyoga123Rohinidstar_fan1Srilathalollajisasruthickkutspup03..dreamygatz..summaiyasayed..Anita..Nickysweetnishu_shornamishti_17ara_000.CrazySobtian.

Amti4u

IF-Rockerz

Amti4u

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Nice one...Smile.. So, Ron is Zara's would be brother in law...Unhappy...

Zara used to watch him, when he was having combined studies with her siss... AwwwWink.

Why do I have a feeling that Ron is also affected by her..?????? Anyways, I am loving this style of writing...Smile..

Are we going to get daily updates ??????

-Koeli_Appy-

nishu_shorna

IF-Sizzlerz

nishu_shorna

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
OMG...awesome start...Should i say Zara had a crush on Ron,or its more than that...and he too noticed that...what happened after Sofie ran away with Ron...why the shop is merging to his company...who ran it in the first place...Zara or Sofie...And Zara live in a rented cottage...why???what happened to their bunglow where they lived????cant wait to see...

Edited by nishu_shorna - 27 June 2013 at 4:13am

-Koeli_Appy-

asthagarwal

IF-Dazzler

asthagarwal

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
I'm luvng it...

Zara's teenage infatuation made me reminded of my days... Blushing

Inall dere r lots of questions wich only u cn answer wid tym...

I'm super excited 4 dis...

As I'm a ARSHIHOLIC I hv nvr read anythng beyond dem bt I cn imagine dem as RON n ZARA here...   

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessAzkaa-Koeli_Appy-

-Koeli_Appy-

Coolbie

-Koeli_Appy-

FF Graphicer,Graphic-tastic CC, CC, PR,CP, FIR BC Winner

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amti4u

Nice one...Smile.. So, Ron is Zara's would be brother in law...Unhappy...

Zara used to watch him, when he was having combined studies with her siss... AwwwWink.

Why do I have a feeling that Ron is also affected by her..?????? Anyways, I am loving this style of writing...Smile..

Are we going to get daily updates ??????

yap i am planning so... you might get two updates in one day also... as it is a drabble it easy for me to write. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asthagarwalHawa1997

Post Reply New Post

Go to top