Writers Corner

Drabble: Limitless Love *Ch 04 Pg 25 26/09 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 37

appy_indy-KD

Coolbie

appy_indy-KD

FF Forum Graphicer, Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by megh.arhi

It's getting more interesting.Smile
Eager to know what's the aftermath of Sophie's running away with Ron?!
Zara had a crush on her would be brother-in-law.Or should I say more than that.And Ron was aware of his affect on her!

Aftermath was bad actually... which left zara all alone in her life. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

megh.arhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Drabble: Limitless Love *Ch 04 Pg 25 26/09 (Page 10)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

appy_indy-KD

Coolbie

appy_indy-KD

FF Forum Graphicer, Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged

Chapter 2

Familiar Touch

She opened her clutch and picked up her parents picture. A lone tear traced her checks. How she missed them in her life. It has been a month since both her parents died. The sole reason was Ron Banerjee. Out of humiliation and shame their parents committed suicide. No parent can bear that their daughter ran away with a man. They loved Ron until one day when they saw Sofie and Ron entering a hotel. They both tried to follow them inside but got lost in the big five star. It was definitely a very shameful act by Sofie. Sleeping around with someone before marriage was like a curse to their family.

Later once Sofie was back in the house that very day, they had a heated up argument where they stated that she cannot marry Ron. No matter how much they loved Ron as a person, but after seeing that ugly seen in front of them, all their respect for Ron gone into drain. How could he take advantage of their love? They believed him blindly and let him in, in their house and he betrayed their trust.

Zara sighed recapturing the whole scene. He not only betrayed them but her too. Wasn't he the one who tried to kiss her on her lips one day? And instead he planted on her cheeks, making her flush in embarrassment? Wasn't he the one who showed his mutual interest on her? Wasn't he the one who bought her a pink plastic ring and gifted her on her birthday? They did not converse much as Zara was a girl with few words and she kept her distance from boys as she thought they found her geeky.

Zara's blood boiled at the thought that Ron was two timing with both the sisters, though he never committed anything to Zara, but his actions and intensions were reflected his eagerness on her.

"Sick. He is a sick man", Zara muttered to herself suddenly feeling nausea. She carefully kept her parents picture inside her clutch and turned her heals to walk towards the cafe, the same cafe holding her initial memories, the caf where she was first introduced to Ron.

"why did he call me here?" she wondered frowning. "does he still think that I have hots for him and I will melt? If he thinks like that then he is wrong. Zara is not Sofie. And I am not going to get stuck in his web" Zara took determined steps towards the cafe and just when she was about to open the door, she felt a strong arm snaking around her waist and tall figure around six feet two hovering over her back. Strangely she did not feel uneasy at his touch. Probably she knew who it was. She glanced sideways to meet his grey eyes. Her pupil went wide seeing his face after one year.

Ron Banerjee it was.

Next

Chapter 3 Memories

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 24 September 2013 at 3:30pm

The following 103 member(s) liked the above post:

anisikhavanesha230neeshahaidersunshineswirlreena1146arshidreamdrakecyrussanumganuKMB-MSKmythrayexannanbluesobtiseemaaryanPrincessAzkaaneetakerkarshwet.hegdesumana561swarnakolasaniBublyKhushicrazzychipskannansangeesrilathasMdworldcvrocksshalinikanagunidhu18cutie13s_mgshanthivanmaharajdeepa0507Swty_arshionlyshekha2012kashmala.123kaajal_kjheadtotoesaruni0109seema13ashwathi18ll..Gungun..lldhimmersarhimegh.arhiArshisarunfantanvi_arshidima_afarha623Arshix144shane1ns.1--sree--AngelMcQueenrumuimran7845678Barunz4everanamnoorarshisireeTanumontabzzaks555PrncssOfHeartl.savitreesweetydoll32Aasmaaliswatim318mehak06--Sarunholic--fareehararnavarnaushikirti123asthagarwalvarsha2KDshubhi15mbbsrocksYaSha0512arshi_sniasuji5Hawa1997Chandni..Javeria3991honey-sweetysidhu285DilsayAmti4ugowri1712VYGA89lalarukhdiyadivyaB.S.I_Love_YouRohinidshivi.10rocksSrilathalollastar_fan1impkkutssummaiyasayedLaxshaLOVEArshiNickysweetnishu_shornamishti_17ara_000MyluvASR

Aasmaali

IF-Dazzler

Aasmaali

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Yeah me first... [:D/] Party
Dancing with joy that i'm first on your story appy... Hug
Awesome update...
Ron is so different in it...
He was interested in khushi too...
Then why sophie???
Where is sophie???
It's sad that her parents died because of ron...
Ron called zara??? Why???
Finally ron appeared, till he was in talks n past only...
Excited for their meet n eagerly waiting for next part... Smile
Forgot the banner... It's so beautiful...

Edited by Aasmaali - 28 June 2013 at 4:15am

appy_indy-KD

Aasmaali

IF-Dazzler

Aasmaali

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Same here yaar... Crazy for them... LOL

appy_indy-KD

Aasmaali

IF-Dazzler

Aasmaali

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appy_indy-KD

Originally posted by Aasmaali

Oh... Brother In Law!!!! Shocked
Well, awesome update...
Sad that sophie and ron ran away...
Superb start...
So happy that you're sparing 10 minutes for writing while travelling too...
Missing your updates...
Sophie's last belonging means she is dead...
So hopefully ron n zara meet soon...
But still confuse about sophie...!!!

I just cant avoid daily dose of SaRunLOL

Me too crazy for sarun n arshi...
LOL

appy_indy-KD

AngelMcQueen

Goldie

AngelMcQueen

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Nice chapter