Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Why give 30 so easily?? [Note Pg 4] (Page 4)

chinkti10 Goldie

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ChanandlerBong IF-Dazzler
ChanandlerBong
ChanandlerBong

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
30's are given away like  laddoos LOLLOL

But i felt that the aerial act  by DD deserved 30 !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babygurl10drashtimeetu

Amy- Senior Member
Amy-
Amy-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by El_Dorado

Originally posted by Shehreen_27

Originally posted by Silence_Gold

Drashti got 30 and she deserves it... She is a brilliant dancer...

Shaan didn't deserve 30, he is ok dancer, his steps were so simple and didn't deserve 30... As for Lauren, she is trained dancer, so surely she knows dancing, infact I think Lauren deserves 30 more than the children, as they only know lifts, no dance... My favourite is Drashti...

I am sorry but i completely disagree with Drashti being a BRILLIANT dancer!! I would only use to word BRILLIANT in terms of dancing for Sonali and Sumanth/ Lauren! Why? Not because they are my fav! But becuz they are trained dancers , I dont think they should be in this competition as they are trained!! Drashti is not even a good dancer yet! She has a lot to improve!! Like a LOT!

Dont bother arguing with biased fans, for them she is the best, even if she scores in negative... LOL

sorry to say this but biased fans are not the prerogative of Drashti Dhami, you find them with every celebrity.
any doubt just visit the various ATs

Edited by Amy- - 27 June 2013 at 11:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babygurl10

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by El_Dorado

Originally posted by Shehreen_27

Originally posted by Silence_Gold

Drashti got 30 and she deserves it... She is a brilliant dancer...

Shaan didn't deserve 30, he is ok dancer, his steps were so simple and didn't deserve 30... As for Lauren, she is trained dancer, so surely she knows dancing, infact I think Lauren deserves 30 more than the children, as they only know lifts, no dance... My favourite is Drashti...

I am sorry but i completely disagree with Drashti being a BRILLIANT dancer!! I would only use to word BRILLIANT in terms of dancing for Sonali and Sumanth/ Lauren! Why? Not because they are my fav! But becuz they are trained dancers , I dont think they should be in this competition as they are trained!! Drashti is not even a good dancer yet! She has a lot to improve!! Like a LOT!

Dont bother arguing with biased fans, for them she is the best, even if she scores in negative... LOL

Same apply to u...

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
DT NOTE:

Topic maker do no specifically target Drashti. So do not target the TM for the post. Do not turn this nice discussion thread into a Can Drashti / Cannot Drashti thread. It is not one. And the responsibility to maintain it as a nice discussion thread rests upon all the members.
Stop dragging any celeb including DD and ST and stop turning it into my celeb better than your celeb fight. It is not one. 
Any such posts will not be edited henceforth, outright deleted and members will be suitablly dealt with for breaking the rules.

Refrain from abusing celebrities and members.
Do not edit the topic title after DT has put note there.
JDJ DT

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amy-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index