Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Why give 30 so easily?? [Note Pg 4] (Page 2)

debaleena_tunai IF-Rockerz
debaleena_tunai
debaleena_tunai

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

Shaan did not get 30 twice. He got only once.
[/QUOTE] for his wheel act and that lion act he got 30.[/QUOTE] Oo helloo!!U have too be a DD fan..NADZ i can recognise easily who is a DD fan by their speech... LOL LOL Do u really watch other contestants dancing?I don't think so... LOL LOL Let me tell u then Shaan got 28 on that Afro+Krympng performance...U can check out at Colors Website too...WITHOUT doing any mistake they got 28...Remo told that it was a fabulous performance...On the 3rd week they attempt that dancing style..It was a tough dancing style...Remo said abt that cable prob..that cable prob WAS NOT their fault...& regarding the wheel act..steps were simple...I agree...But the wheel timmng & their every step timmng had to match each other...They did it flawlessly...Shaan always smiles even when he is dancing too..But that DOESN'T MEAN EVERYTHING IS SOO EASY...MIND IT..IT IS NOT EVERYONES CUP OF TEA...Other contestants too can do simple step with perfection...Roka hai kisine??? Embarrassed & as Remo said last week He is doing diff acts every week...proving his versatility every week..NOT DOING ONLY STUNTS in his dancing... Wink LOLRemo told that Sab pe bhari parega wo...& one thing Shaan-Marischa always keep the theme on their mind...If Shaan don't deserve 30 on that perfect performance how Drashti deserves 26?? They didn't even follow the theme... Ouch Then she deserved 15-20 marks on that performance...& if the judge would have gave 10 then also it was ok for her that performance...So before saying anything against Shaan think twice what Dhrasti did & he is one of the best dancer now on Jhalak...He is a singer but he is Improving in a jet speed every week...

*edited content removed

Edited by LeadNitrate - 27 June 2013 at 11:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chacha_chaudhrineha-rockss

KasiKasi IF-Dazzler
KasiKasi
KasiKasi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debaleena_tunai

Originally posted by zoya-shah

Originally posted by Sheetsden

Originally posted by Aji.Suniyo.Ji

<h1>Why give 30 so easily??
</h1>
<h1>yeah ,judges should think so many times before giving Drashti even 20 marks for her chintzy performance . since Sunday i am extremely disappointed in judges for giving Drashti 30 marks for doing nothing in name of dance .
</h1>

what's ur say about shan who got 30 twice for not so extraordinary performance but u have to talk about drashti.as far as shweta is concerned I think she doesn't deserve a 10/30 for her pathetic performances.infact shweta is the most undeserving contestant of the show.she is better in bhoj puri films.jdj is too big for her shoes.now spare her choreo and accept that shweta doesn't know the D of dance.

for his wheel act and that lion act he got 30.
Oo helloo DD fan!!!Do u really watch other contestants dancing?I don't think so...Let me tell u then Shaan got 28 on that Afro Krympng performance...U can check out at Colors Website too...WITHOUT doing any mistake they got 28...Remo told that it was a fabulous performance...On the 3rd week they attempt that dancing style..It was a tough dancing style...Remo said abt that cable prob..that cable prob WAS NOT their fault...& regarding the wheel act..steps were simple...I agree...But the wheel timmng & their every step timmng had to match each other...They did it flawlessly...Shaan always smiles even when he is dancing too..But that DOESN'T MEAN EVERYTHING IS SOO EASY...MIND IT..IT IS NOT EVERYONES CUP OF TEA...Other contestants too can do simple step with perfection...Roka hai kisine???& as Remo said last week He is doing diff acts every week...proving his versatility every week..NOT doing only STUNTS in his dancing...Sab pe bhari parega wo...& one thing Shaan-Marischa always keep the theme on their mind...If Shaan don't deserve 30 on that perfect performance how Drashti deserves 26??They didn't follow the theme...Then she deserves 15-20 marks...So before saying anything against Shaan think twice what Dhrasti did & he is one of the best dancer now on Jhalak...Improving like a jet speed every week...
hey shaan fan ye sab dd fan start nahi karte other celebs ke fan start karte hai. Or vaise jab tumeh apne celebs ki hardwork dikhayi deti hai to or unki tarif karte ho to ham dd ki karte hai isme problm kya hai shaan or dd & other celebs sabhi hard work kar rahe hai .
yaha to tum aise kah rahe ho jaise drashti to pure jindagi ariel pe hi rahi hai , are shaan ki tarah usne bhi apne comfort jone se nikalkar koshish ki bas simple. I know shaan is very good & improving same goes to dd she is also improving .
Abi to show suru hua hai so let see wo aage kya kar sakte hai.
.hayaat. IF-Addictz
.hayaat.
.hayaat.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Smile
debaleena_tunai
debaleena_tunai

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KasiKasi

</h1>
<h1>yeah ,judges should think so many times before giving Drashti even 20 marks for her chintzy performance . since Sunday i am extremely disappointed in judges for giving Drashti 30 marks for doing nothing in name of dance .
</h1>

what's ur say about shan who got 30 twice for not so extraordinary performance but u have to talk about drashti.as far as shweta is concerned I think she doesn't deserve a 10/30 for her pathetic performances.infact shweta is the most undeserving contestant of the show.she is better in bhoj puri films.jdj is too big for her shoes.now spare her choreo and accept that shweta doesn't know the D of dance.

Oo helloo DD fan!!!Do u really watch other contestants dancing?I don't think so...Let me tell u then Shaan got 28 on that Afro Krympng performance...U can check out at Colors Website too...WITHOUT doing any mistake they got 28...Remo told that it was a fabulous performance...On the 3rd week they attempt that dancing style..It was a tough dancing style...Remo said abt that cable prob..that cable prob WAS NOT their fault...& regarding the wheel act..steps were simple...I agree...But the wheel timmng & their every step timmng had to match each other...They did it flawlessly...Shaan always smiles even when he is dancing too..But that DOESN'T MEAN EVERYTHING IS SOO EASY...MIND IT..IT IS NOT EVERYONES CUP OF TEA...Other contestants too can do simple step with perfection...Roka hai kisine???& as Remo said last week He is doing diff acts every week...proving his versatility every week..NOT doing only STUNTS in his dancing...Sab pe bhari parega wo...& one thing Shaan-Marischa always keep the theme on their mind...If Shaan don't deserve 30 on that perfect performance how Drashti deserves 26??They didn't follow the theme...Then she deserves 15-20 marks...So before saying anything against Shaan think twice what Dhrasti did & he is one of the best dancer now on Jhalak...Improving like a jet speed every week...
hey shaan fan ye sab dd fan start nahi karte other celebs ke fan start karte hai. Or vaise jab tumeh apne celebs ki hardwork dikhayi deti hai to or unki tarif karte ho to ham dd ki karte hai isme problm kya hai shaan or dd & other celebs sabhi hard work kar rahe hai .
yaha to tum aise kah rahe ho jaise drashti to pure jindagi ariel pe hi rahi hai , are shaan ki tarah usne bhi apne comfort jone se nikalkar koshish ki bas simple. I know shaan is very good & improving same goes to dd she is also improving .
LOL...Kisi bhi Shaan fan ne DD ko kabhi bash nehi kiya,...ye  sab tum DD fans & ST fans ka kaam hai...baki kisi contestants k fans ka kaam nehi hai... LOL LOL LOL 
So u too saying Shaan is very good...improving too...then Why the hell are u dragging him in between ur group fight!!!!! Angry 
Amy- Senior Member
Amy-
Amy-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
OMG why does every topic has to be turned into a fighting Zone?Ouch
though i agree that Lauren is a professional and it is a great disadvantage to compare other contestants with her, i feel this time around the judges are not as free with dising out 30s as thay had last season.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wishuwelbabygurl10KasiKasi

debaleena_tunai
debaleena_tunai

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
yeah Drashti is improving...watevr the last act was..stunts,dancing combo...I enjoyed her last performance.. Thumbs Up
U know something I am a Drashti fan too...her acting... Heart I am rooting for Shaan,Dhrasti,ST...bt seeing DD,ST fans unnecessary fights,bashing all the time started hating the celebs...  Ouch Ouch

Edited by debaleena_tunai - 26 June 2013 at 10:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KasiKasi

KasiKasi IF-Dazzler
KasiKasi
KasiKasi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by KasiKasi

</h1>
</h1>

LOL...Kisi bhi Shaan fan ne DD ko kabhi bash nehi kiya,...ye sab tum DD fans & ST fans ka kaam hai...baki kisi contestants k fans ka kaam nehi hai...LOLLOLLOL
So u too saying Shaan is very good...improving too...then Why the hell are u dragging him in between ur group fight!!!!!Angry
hey maine kab kaha ki ye shaan ke fan ne start kiya hai yaha or celebs bhi hai but agar mein unka naam lungi to fight again start hogi tum smajh sakte ho . Waise i m big fan of shaan or mujhe nahi lagta yaha koi bhi shaan ko pasand nahi karta bcz shaan is the king of voice. & i m not dragging him but here people dragging dd without her fault.

debaleena_tunai

Amy- Senior Member
Amy-
Amy-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

yeah Drashti is improving when its come to stunts... Thumbs Up
U know something I am a Drashti fan too...her acting... Heart I am rooting for Shaan,Dhrasti,ST...bt seeing DD,ST fans unnecessary fights,bashing all the time started hating the celebs...  Ouch Ouch

exactly.
the fights makes it difficult to enjoy the forum Cry
the fan fights are making people take out their frustration and making them hate the celebs

wishuwel

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index