Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debaleena_tunai thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: KasiKasi

hey shaan fan ye sab dd fan start nahi karte other celebs ke fan start karte hai. Or vaise jab tumeh apne celebs ki hardwork dikhayi deti hai to or unki tarif karte ho to ham dd ki karte hai isme problm kya hai shaan or dd & other celebs sabhi hard work kar rahe hai .
yaha to tum aise kah rahe ho jaise drashti to pure jindagi ariel pe hi rahi hai , are shaan ki tarah usne bhi apne comfort jone se nikalkar koshish ki bas simple. I know shaan is very good & improving same goes to dd she is also improving .
Abi to show suru hua hai so let see wo aage kya kar sakte hai.

LOL...Kisi bhi Shaan fan ne DD ko kabhi bash nehi kiya,...ye  sab tum DD fans & ST fans ka kaam hai...baki kisi contestants k fans ka kaam nehi hai... 😆 😆 😆 
So u too saying Shaan is very good...improving too...then Why the hell are u dragging him in between ur group fight!!!!! 😡 
Amy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG why does every topic has to be turned into a fighting Zone?
though i agree that Lauren is a professional and it is a great disadvantage to compare other contestants with her, i feel this time around the judges are not as free with dising out 30s as thay had last season.
yeah Drashti is improving...watevr the last act was..stunts,dancing combo...I enjoyed her last performance.. 👍🏼
U know something I am a Drashti fan too...her acting... ❤️ I am rooting for Shaan,Dhrasti,ST...bt seeing DD,ST fans unnecessary fights,bashing all the time started hating the celebs...   
Edited by debaleena_tunai - 10 years ago
KasiKasi thumbnail
Originally posted by: debaleena_tunai

LOL...Kisi bhi Shaan fan ne DD ko kabhi bash nehi kiya,...ye sab tum DD fans & ST fans ka kaam hai...baki kisi contestants k fans ka kaam nehi hai...😆😆😆
So u too saying Shaan is very good...improving too...then Why the hell are u dragging him in between ur group fight!!!!!😡

hey maine kab kaha ki ye shaan ke fan ne start kiya hai yaha or celebs bhi hai but agar mein unka naam lungi to fight again start hogi tum smajh sakte ho . Waise i m big fan of shaan or mujhe nahi lagta yaha koi bhi shaan ko pasand nahi karta bcz shaan is the king of voice. & i m not dragging him but here people dragging dd without her fault.
Amy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yeah Drashti is improving when its come to stunts... 👍🏼

U know something I am a Drashti fan too...her acting... ❤️ I am rooting for Shaan,Dhrasti,ST...bt seeing DD,ST fans unnecessary fights,bashing all the time started hating the celebs...   

exactly.
the fights makes it difficult to enjoy the forum 😭
the fan fights are making people take out their frustration and making them hate the celebs
Originally posted by: Amy-

exactly.
the fights makes it difficult to enjoy the forum 😭
the fan fights are making people take out their frustration and making them hate the celebs

True yaar...all time bashing...    😭
Edited by debaleena_tunai - 10 years ago
KasiKasi thumbnail

yeah Drashti is improving...watevr the last act was..stunts,dancing combo...I enjoyed her last performance..👍🏼

U know something I am a Drashti fan too...her acting... ❤️I am rooting for Shaan,Dhrasti,ST...bt seeing DD,ST fans unnecessary fights,bashing all the time started hating the celebs...

ya same with me i m here for shaan, drashti my darling, st,
KasiKasi thumbnail

True yaar...all time bashing... 😭

wise ek baat kahu main kisi bhi fan ki wajah se apni liking change nahi karungi. I love them bcz their hard work.Edited by KasiKasi - 10 years ago
**removing edited content

Dear, don't take ST so seriously, she has already proved herself as brilliant dancer in reality shows. if this time she fails to prove same it doesn't matter because its because of her choreographer. Since now rumors suggest that Savio is going to be her choreographer then they both would rock the stage and outshine your 😆**** You are free to report me if somehow you find my post "instigative".

*refrain from name calling and attacking celebs
Edited by LeadNitrate - 10 years ago
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
will watch the perfrmnce n den cmntbt i luv both ST n DD 
so i thnk both will do well

*removed edited content.
Edited by LeadNitrate - 10 years ago