India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Why give 30 so easily?? [Note Pg 4]

pinkgem5 Newbie
pinkgem5
pinkgem5

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Hey im new here!! I was thinking that why do judges give 30 on 30 sooo easily despite flaws and little mistakes whereas others they pick out flaws and not give 30? Like their favourite ones for example Lauren they give 30 as she is trained so she knows obviously but then others like Drashti to Aarti who try soo hard don't get it?? On top of that they should give it less because then competition would stay on same level. again and again 30 only in starting weeks ... they should look out for each mistake and correct the contestant rather than give 30 and spoil them. its dancing and doing your best which judges not letting them at the moment...giving 30 on 30 is soo easy to trained dancers but what about others who try day and night and only get 28 or 25 as a non trained dancer???!!!

Please judges think when you score that can it get any better?? It seems like finale weeks to me where judges dreaming performances to be perfect and giving 30 blindly to sooo many yet and when finale actually comes I bet the non deserving ones will be left due to judges excess marks..

sorry i love this show but i am kinda confused and disappointed here so said my opinion no bashing and sorry if i offended Big smile

god bless

*Do not edit topic title 

Edited by LeadNitrate - 27 June 2013 at 11:23am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

beautydrashmiss_dreamylove_me_notKamalikaGpari_roxxzoya-shahpooja48insight555-Wanderer-El_DoradoDoremon_Selfieilovedhanjanirdneha-rockssTony_StraK786.hayaat.

love_me_not Senior Member
love_me_not
love_me_not

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
tbh i am a drashti fan and can see the hard work she puts in but to be fair  i prefer the american one where they gave 30 half way in the competition. and in one week one of the best chroeographers derek hough and his partner earned a 7 with the other 2 judges giving a 8 so this shows that they are fair and do not have favouritism if u watch itll prove it. and im sorry if it is a bit off topic but it is absolutely true. the tasks, the challenges are sooo much fun and exciting to watch esp the finale you have to see what i mean, thoughh this jdj iss not that good with the themes as it makes it boring to see something very similar whereas diff dance forms and diff stories make it more interesting and eager
Aji.Suniyo.Ji Goldie

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

RJ2012Shehreen_27chacha_chaudhri-PrimaDonna-iria_luvsLindor-Chandramukhi-ilovedhanjanirdcandykrushTheEmpressBeingBluntneha-rockssprerna4rishav

ZorZorSe IF-Rockerz
ZorZorSe
ZorZorSe

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
OK i am going for sleep see you next episode 
zoya-shah Goldie
zoya-shah
zoya-shah

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aji.Suniyo.Ji

Why give 30 so easily??

yeah ,judges should think so many times before giving Drashti even 20 marks for her chintzy performance . since Sunday i am extremely disappointed in judges for giving Drashti 30 marks for doing nothing in name of dance .

Stick to topic and stop attacking celebs unnecessarily.

Edited by LeadNitrate - 27 June 2013 at 11:07am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

babygurl10fiona18pooja48-Wanderer-.MishtyLove..hayaat.

divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

Shaan did not get 30 twice. He got only once.

*removed edited content.

Edited by LeadNitrate - 27 June 2013 at 11:08am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shehreen_27chacha_chaudhridare.devilTheEmpress-Chandramukhi-

zoya-shah Goldie
zoya-shah
zoya-shah

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
***edited removed content

Shaan did not get 30 twice. He got only once.
[/QUOTE]  for his wheel act and that lion act he got 30.

Edited by LeadNitrate - 27 June 2013 at 11:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wishuweldivyababu.MishtyLove.

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Drashti got 30 and she deserves it... She is a brilliant dancer...

Shaan didn't deserve 30, he is ok dancer, his steps were so simple and didn't deserve 30... As for Lauren, she is trained dancer, so surely she knows dancing, infact I think Lauren deserves 30 more than the children, as they only know lifts, no dance... My favourite is Drashti...

Edited by Silence_Gold - 26 June 2013 at 7:51pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

babygurl10pooja48fiona18Arshi1195lonelyshadow.MishtyLove.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index