Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

everyone read this plz and comment ? (Page 2)

Dhoxi IF-Sizzlerz
Dhoxi
Dhoxi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riva2987

this post makes me LOL LOL

cold hearted ???Shocked, for not being DD fan ??? yeah!! sureLOLLOL ...what crazy people these days with interesting notionsLOL ...hahaha...i can see someday, someone will say say...Are we humans??? eh?? TongueLOL

Looking forward for that day ROFL Evil Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

RJ2012IloveMyself.dare.deviliria_luvsLindor-PrimaDonna-McNinjachacha_chaudhri-Chandramukhi-

BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riva2987

this post makes me LOL LOL

cold hearted ???Shocked, for not being DD fan ??? yeah!! sureLOLLOL ...what crazy people these days with interesting notionsLOL ...hahaha...i can see someday, someone will say say...Are we humans??? eh?? TongueLOL

Are you human?
zoya-shah Goldie
zoya-shah
zoya-shah

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
dd is the best.haters can't change the fact.we should keep voting her while bashers r busy hating her.
IloveMyself. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

RJ2012McNinjachacha_chaudhri-PrimaDonna-iria_luvsLindorshewolf.-Chandramukhi--Dhoop-

-PrimaDonna- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RJ2012IloveMyself.dare.deviliria_luvsLindorchacha_chaudhri-Chandramukhi-

-SexyAngel- IF-Sizzlerz
-SexyAngel-
-SexyAngel-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
For ur first question... its personal choice! I can ask why do some worship her Big smile And If u knw haters will hate then why make this rona dhona post begging haters to know why they hate her Big smile COLD HEARTED ? really? Big smile i think its cold hearted to force ur favs on someone else's throat Big smile And lastly asking for votes... u can beg for those thru pm or on that AT that u guys made... Big smile why openly invite everyone to get bashed... u r asking for it! THIS IS CALLED SELF BEIZZATI! Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RJ2012IloveMyself.iria_luvsLindor-PrimaDonna-McNinjachacha_chaudhri

.Prometheus. IF-Veteran Member
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Name calling members in the forum is not allowed, and this does not help to improve the circumstances and if continued, can lead to further unrest and instigation.

Just as members are allowed to appreciate a contestant, members are also allowed to criticize a contestant.

However members are not allowed to bash, comment on looks, and/ or make snide remarks. If members come across such people, they are kindly requested to report the posts and let the DT handle the situation. However, singling people out, calling them names is strictly prohibited on the forum, as a result of the member not liking a particular post.

As this post is discussing members and not related to the reality show, the thread will be closed!

We hope to have members understanding! Thank you,

Topic Closed

Best Regards,

IF Dev Team

Edited by Leviathan - 26 June 2013 at 3:47pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index