everyone read this plz and comment ?

Posted: 10 years ago
why does everyone hate drashti ? πŸ˜­

i mean come on haters jus cuz she got alot of fans supporting her you think she'll win 
its her hard work that encourages people 2 vote !

haters support ur fav n leave drashti alone saying bad things is NOT gona get u anywhere πŸ˜²

infact i like all the contestants but im supporting drashti !πŸ‘

I DONT KNOW HOW PEOPLE CAN HAVE A COLD HEART πŸ˜‘

n a note 2 all drashti fans plzz keep voting every week don't assume shes safe cuz she might get less votes sooo keeep voting 4 her n 2 prove the haters wrong !

i can't vote back in london ! πŸ˜­

KEEP VOTING 4 DDπŸ‘ 
p.s i love her jodi with salman whooo loool πŸ˜†

how cant you voteπŸ˜•...i also live in London and i vote for her every week...strangeπŸ˜•.πŸ˜•.
You can log onto the colors website
www.colorstv.in

It will direct you to the website of your locality and you will be able to vote 

Please use the AT of Drashti and Salman for giving good compliments 

Welcome to the forum

WOW, criticizing Drashti = Having a cold heart 😲😲
At least your "personal insults" are innovative πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
please , don't ask this repetitive question to us .  it should rather be asked from her fans why do they make us hate her . πŸ˜†
Edited by Aji.Suniyo.Ji - 10 years ago
isn't this name calling post ? 
Originally posted by natasha103

why does everyone hate drashti ? πŸ˜­

i mean come on haters jus cuz she got alot of fans supporting her you think she'll win 
its her hard work that encourages people 2 vote !

haters support ur fav n leave drashti alone saying bad things is NOT gona get u anywhere πŸ˜²

infact i like all the contestants but im supporting drashti !πŸ‘

I DONT KNOW HOW PEOPLE CAN HAVE A COLD HEART πŸ˜‘

n a note 2 all drashti fans plzz keep voting every week don't assume shes safe cuz she might get less votes sooo keeep voting 4 her n 2 prove the haters wrong !

i can't vote back in london ! πŸ˜­

KEEP VOTING 4 DDπŸ‘ 
p.s i love her jodi with salman whooo loool πŸ˜†

I think we can even read even though it was written in max. font size, can't we? 

@Green: I think you should change the emoticons πŸ˜† it doesn't goes along with the word you are willing to say πŸ˜‰
this post makes me πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

cold hearted ???😲, for not being DD fan ??? yeah!! sureπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...what crazy people these days with interesting notionsπŸ˜† ...hahaha...i can see someday, someone will say say...Are we humans??? eh?? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Originally posted by riva2987

cold hearted ???😲, for not being DD fan ??? yeah!! sureπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...what crazy people these days with interesting notionsπŸ˜† ...hahaha...i can see someday, someone will say say...Are we humans??? eh?? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Looking forward for that day πŸ€£ πŸ˜ˆ
Originally posted by riva2987

Are you human?