Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Allah Apne Bando Ka Imtehaan Leta Hai

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Ayaan : Aisa kyun hota hai Bhai? 
Asad : Ammi kehti hai Allah apne bando ka imtehaan leta, mujhe kabhi pata nahi tha ki itna mushkil hota hai! 

How can i write when i my self is crying. That man makes me cry Cry Cry

Sangeeta di had said, it would take Asad to shed buckets of tears before he wins Zoya back and yea it does happens so. 

Asad never knew the intensity of Zoya's love for him, until the iPad password came. The helplessness and the feeling of futile hit him when he realize that Zoya and her world was woven right around  Asad and Asad only, not from recent, but from a very long time. And Asad had always failed to notice it.

Didnt we want an Asad to cry buckets and drown in tears and be heartbroken and Zoya to behave like Elizabeth Bennet of Pride and Prejudice cause he hurt her all the time. Didnt we claim and come to the conclusion that he doesn't deserve her and he should be given a great hell of a time for hurting Zoya and misunderstanding her always? See here we got, and Ouch it really hurts. LOL

He is so vulnerable so broken so pained that poor Naajma too broke down.  

Here comes an Asad where he realizes the worth of Zoya in his life. the value of Zoya in his life. 

When he wrongly accused Zoya overlooking her fear of fire he cried for hurting her with such hurtful comments. Today he realized how much this crazy girl loved him, and he always failed to even give it a notice cause he was busy taking out her flaws. 

He cant stay without her, cant think a second without her, he knows he cannot mend the past  he knows he is not worthy of her but then he cannot live with out her too. He realizes her love for him, without a word from her, her iPad her Password says it all. She had told him her password, just a small attempt to make him realize how much he means to him but then the wound was already done. . . 

Yash and Neel had said dont lose her before its late, now he realized that she is gone. His dreams Zoya is back, he is desperate for her to be back cause for him the seconds seems as hours and the mins as months and the hour seems as years without her. He now knows he is NOTHING but the world's poorest man without his Zoya. Zoya is his everything, and he has lost it. 

When the police calls him up and tells him about the accident his world ended, he doesnt take is Ammi or family with him cause he knows he cant afford to see them broken after he is. He knows he cant console them. He just has a prayer that it isnt his Zoya, and you can see his jaan mein jaan ayii and hope to be relived when he identifies the body not to hers. 

But then much a needed for Asad. Cause he has to forgo his ego, his trust issues his concerns all his mental presumptions which binds a blockage around his heart cause he has to accept his Zoya also in the future again. Much a needed for Asad cause this will prepare and make Asad realize how important Zoya is for his existence, cause he has to stand beside Zoya when Gaffur  uncle makes an entry, not leave her. 

No matter how much your heart breaks but then  this is to make AsYa stronger and Asad to realize Zoya's love for him which he failed to see all the time, to make Asad realize how much Zoya means to him, how much a poor and a lost man he is without his Zoya. Cause didnt we blame him in the past that he didnt know how much Zoya valued for him.  

Anyway, Zoya was, is and will remain Nothing without Asad. He is her protector, he is the person whom she loves and hates the most and she will for all the lives to come. They are just soul mates. Not even death can separate them. 

What catches my attention is Ayaan, did he realize he loves Humera? 

Maybe he did, for a moment, cause Asad too did in Mangalpur how Zoya was important for him. And Ayaan will realize Humera is his soul-mate, maybe late just like his brother. But i guess very very very late. 

Gul is best at this, mental trauma pain and torment. And she has the best of all actors. KSG. he emotes just so real. Bouy i am crying, why!   LOL

Allah apne bando ka imtehaan leta hai, mujhe kabhi pata nahi tha ki itna mushkil hota hai! 
Test of Love Asad Miyaa. 
Jiss mohobbat mein dewaangi naa ho woh mohobbat hi nahii. LOL 

You have to prove your love not only to Zoya but also to Almighty, cause you have had no value of her when you had it. Now you HAVE to win Zoya back, You and Zoya HAVE to pass this most difficult test cause the future has a lot in store for our Asad and Zoya.

Cause Asad had only said, rasta bahut lamba hai Embarrassed LOL 

Best part of the episode

Sadie : Awwlee Zoee  :')

*30 secs later*

Sadie : Awweellee Najma  Embarrassed Approve

Me : Awwllleee Asad  :') 

Sadie : Jaa maarr! Sleepy

Me : Mera Samdhi backkoo! Dancing

Sadie : Tera kuch nahi ho sakta Sleepy

Me : The word is KaBhi KaBhi kuch bahi hosakta. ROFL

LOL Ankie 

p.s. : I cant write emotions down well, pardon me, especially sad and pained emotions cause i being an emotional fool, cry like meri duniya barbaad hogayi types LOL explaining and detailing becomes too hard LOL ROFL

The following 136 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana1016luckiest7patelpr4UniqueUjjainiarshirulezSVBCperfectlyuniqueanupam47pa24703987cuteManishiinaz24raishifaariah22beckieeejaya2014..Anu..BarundeewanirecouptusheTrishaShreshthaslovearmaanjinelle20razor12Ayesha_KssgcMysteryLovefee-fee...SankaDevi...ninaraj1Rosered1jemiifathima85bindasssRoshni_ksgianGeet_Hasaku19...Hannu...BlossomingRoseMissReadingFayeavaantikaSb111_Nabeela_divyabelleAsya_MaaneetantiquegoldrakhiankitaStonerGirLtashug9Sana70sowmy18PriyankahosanaHoneySweetySHVIKA_loverAsadkiDeewanilifeztufNiyati_21Eternal1234niks23bubbles_roguehiriechibi_deeaMayurnASYAfriendsallpoorvabFimmyjanavi07sana_sugarbunNoe123rads73937music1RuchaMulay-krrish-ksenmysticlovervj3072-iLoveKaran-..Enigma..-Raj-Madame_NoddyKhushi_DillseA.Hajnalsophie420Npdeepa-Aswini-Aneezarp27daydream.niki_12-waitingforyou-One-Of-A-Kind-khaleesi-braich_galkankabhorMissSparkling--Aishwarya--anushreemishrastarsanjanaMeself..Breeze..cool_sririsingsea101KambakthIshqTeja....janu1610veenisha.SoHu.amruta04milinda.shreyzannanyaksgian-Shormi-rendezvousvinGugumintiGroverAddictzan101metoyouFireSafireFiree.LilGreenRobot._Ridz_Nithiya95SaraliciousCroppedHorizon.NazarLaayeNaaLivingfreechicksoup-Ishqbaaaz-GoodyTwoShoesviya.mallik4eva-jawaria-HoityToityaksasyaraneebHallyHshreya11mehraCup-Of-Chai--Mahima---Mrinalini-shanakyasharanLinsie

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Very well said-Asad's redemption has amazingly started! Can't wait to see how he win's Zoya back. Loved the episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepa

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
See, Ayaan always cared for Humeira..they used to spend so much time together..they were good friends..Ayaan used to even flirt with her..their relationship was so precious..UNTIL Razia messed up everything..I like your point about Ayaan realizing what Humeira means to him--and I liked how you connected it to Asad in Mangalpur--I know that Asad's character is totally different and super intense compared to Ayaan but we have been shown AsYa and AyRa love story always going parallel--Ayaan didn't have the Mangalpur moment but he did lose her..or so he thought when he saw the ring..I doubt that he will fall in love with her any time soon but yes, he will definitely start valuing her more after this point..and with Humeira keeping a distance from Ayaan, after how he spoke to her yesterday, I can totally see Ayaan missing the attention that Humeira always gave him..always checking up on him..giving him food..making sure that he's okay..
This could be the new beginning Ayaan's journey..AyRa's love story!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

patelpr4UniqueUjjainirecoupraishihoney672jinelle20friendsallNpdeepaniki_12kankabhor..Breeze...SoHu.MisHumptyDumptyLinsie

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
I always had issues with Asad crying...but today when he broke down seeing the PW and the wall paper...I really felt for him...man he has lost his soulmate..who took his soul with her...it is indeed a tough road for him to win her back...and I am pretty sure once he wins her..he will never let go...that was one emotional episode and Karan did an awesome job!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Linsie

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Nice write up Ankie. Asad is redeeming himself for all his mistakes. But its really taking a toll on audience too coz we are feeling the pain along with him. Gul is a sadist officially!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

friendsallkankabhor

--Mahima-- IF-Stunnerz
--Mahima--
--Mahima--

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Awesome post as always

Clap

SHVIKA_lover Goldie
SHVIKA_lover
SHVIKA_lover

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
loveddd your post Thumbs Up
and yes u r right we alway's say's he doesn't deaserve zoya and zoya should leave the house he should regret it and redeem his mistakes etc etc Cv's nai hamari dua qubool karli Smile ab bas yai bhi dua qubool karlai aur billi ko expose karkai asya nikah karadai LOL

Edited by KABHIforever - 26 June 2013 at 1:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

patelpr4friendsall

avaantika Senior Member
avaantika
avaantika

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
asad has to win back zoya!!!!!!!!!!

Go to top