India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

26th June 2013 Written Update (Page 5)

Hina- IF-Rockerz
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Thanks Esha in fact thank you all for liking my WU  Hug, your words really matter a lot as it  is a tough job to do updates that i have realized nowLOLI hope Mahi returns soon and take over her place to do WUs on wednesdays LOL

Edited by hina13 - 27 June 2013 at 3:43am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MisseshaLibra123BeautifulSoul_Suchi-tiny15ExcuseMePlz

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update
Cannot say much but the situation in Shekhar family was shown nicely and everyone was talking aptly...i think it's too early for Shekhars to think about Saanchi's marriage...every parent and brother wants that their daughter/sister gets a sasural who is patient and takes care of her but that does not mean they do not teach their daughter/sister to behave properly and let her act like a immature idiot...i feel Shekhars should make Saanchi learn how to adjust according to situations and talk politely and patiently to others and she will automatically get a person who can be patient...a calm and patient person like Shiv cannot live with a girl like Saanchi then how can we expect Mihir to be so patient...Shiv liked Anandi due to her positive attitude and calm nature...he would have never liked Anandi if she would have been like Saanchi...Singhs want Jagya to get married immediately but Shekhars want Saanchi to finish her education first so how will they adjust with marriage?...will Shekhars allow Saanchi to leave her education incomplete and get married? Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MisseshaSPujaanu rulz

rukhsar.crazy IF-Rockerz
rukhsar.crazy
rukhsar.crazy

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged
thanks for the update
Hina- IF-Rockerz
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-Virmanian

He is short tempered and bratty when things don't go his way. That side of his has not been surfaced for a while now. It did during his whole realizing for Anandi his hidden feelings fiasco ... and during his family forcing him to get married again, (lashing out at Ganga).

Suchi i am not agreeing with you here on this point I don't think Anandi is anywhere talking about his bratty nature as she knows very well he has come a long way out  of it He has controlled his temper otherwise if old Jagaya would have been there and Sanchi misbehaving with Ganga in front of him he would have given one tight slap to Sanchi right on her face but did he do that ?No he patiently talked with Anandi over the matter didn't lash out at  Sanchi

@Bold  i don't agree here  you cannot term his outburst on Ganga his bratty nature his short temper as things were not going in his way  It  was frustration when everyone was forcing him to do something he was not ready yet and lecturing him over and over despite his refusals many times and Ganga was also doing same forcing him trying to lecture him so he lashed out at her That was a normal human reaction Even Anandi was yelling at Shiv when she was forced to marry him even she yelled at Shiv when he helped her for  her  school that was not her bratty nature but it was only her frustration as everyone was trying to control her life and her works like they know better for her  than herself  so same here for Jagaya  .Ganga burnt his arm when she first met him He was at no fault there he was only trying to help her but she was too disturbed to understand that and lashed out at him but we don't call her bratty there having bad temper so same we cannot call Jagaya here too 

Coming to Anandi in my opinion she is not talking about Jagaya's bratty side here that side she knows he has come over it she is talking about his disturbed emotional state about marriage , love etc he doesn't want to get involved in any Sanchi does not know what he is going through  now and  she is too immature to understand it and will end up ruining his and hers life if she married him 

Edited by hina13 - 27 June 2013 at 4:40am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Jan50MisseshalibsrocksLibra123anu rulzSuchi-ExcuseMePlztiny15

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
i liked the episode except for the sumitra part, coz she is being too much out of character.rest i liked, the shekhars were very believable..none of them said anything out of line, even alok took back his words abt jagya wen he knew the truth..i like tht abt the shekhars, frankly, the realise their mistakes and learn from them (maybe except ira)..i liked how anandi put both aspects of jagya before them, i liked how shiv put his points in front of the family..and most of all, i liked choti ma's statements to sachi..anandi can make all the shocked faces she likes, but the fact is tht she herself, has not left the roots of the village, inspite of living in a city..how is sachi going to ever adjust to a village?? and tht too an autocratic family like the singhs?? its impossible for her..visiting there once in a while is a diff ballgame altogether than living there, in a joint family, doing the chores of a beendni with DS on her head.. the shekhars spoke practically and the actors did a fab job..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MisseshaSuchi-aparnauma-FreeLancer-tiny15

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
@HIna... true.. 
Perhaps the word is his anger and temper.

It hasn't surfaced a lot. 

And he does get angry.. its just matter of what that sets him off. 

I do believe that he has changed a LOT. But a person's nature does not let go that easily. 

Perhaps , sanchi wil witness his weakness and might get scared where as Ganga will stand strong.
Thats what I meant that ganga accepts Jagya for who he is with his positive and negative that is why she is better.

where as sanchi has painted his image with some glossy shade of pink. Where she sees him to be the best. Once he shows his weakness.. she won't be able to cope with him.

===
But yes.. he is not bratty any more. That I hope he continues that way. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulztiny15

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
@ suchi: true, he is controlling his temper, but u cnt change ur own temperament..and jagya's is volatile..he is maturing, true, but he cnt get rid of it altogether..as far as his bratty nature is concerned, well sachi madam is giving him tough competition in tht matter..
sachi rt now, is the typical teenaged female, who thinks the world is rose-tinted and has NO clue abt jagya's history..high time, sum1 sits her down and pushes tht into her thick-brain.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

SPuja IF-Rockerz
SPuja
SPuja

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

@ suchi: true, he is controlling his temper, but u cnt change ur own temperament..and jagya's is volatile..he is maturing, true, but he cnt get rid of it altogether..as far as his bratty nature is concerned, well sachi madam is giving him tough competition in tht matter..
sachi rt now, is the typical teenaged female, who thinks the world is rose-tinted and has NO clue abt jagya's history..high time, sum1 sits her down and pushes tht into her thick-brain.. 
@bold above, I will blame Anandi if she does not inform Shekhars (preferably in presence of Sanchi) all that she knows about Jagya. Sanchi may shout at her, but as someone who had suffered due to rashness of Jagya, she has the duty to warn her sister-in-law, who is admant on marrying Jagya defying all logic. No parent will agree to pursue this one sided affair of their bratty daughter, but if they have decided to take the matter further, it is duty of Anandi (and not Khajan Singh) to inform the reality to Shekhars. I don't want Anandi to hide Jagya's mistakes just because she has forgiven him, it is the matter of life of another girl (it is another matter that the girl herself is behaving more rashly). 

Go to top