India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

26th June 2013 Written Update (Page 3)

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks Hina for explainng about yesrday's rude closing of the topic. I thought it was meLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hina-tiny15-Swetha-

farabi IF-Dazzler
farabi
farabi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Thank u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hina-

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Thank you hina for the wonderful update.It was a good episode.

Ira Alok didn't took a minute to think that Jagya is a characterless person who is a casanova.What were they saying!Jagya saved Sanchi to impress her!I must say excellent thinking.That means what they were saying in praises of Jagya was all fake,just talks!The moment they knew sanchi loves jagya,jagya became the worst person of this world!Why this people use such insulting words I don't know!Jagya has no other work other than impressing their so called bachchi.Thank God Anandi Shiv said that,thumbs up to them.Ira Alok you disgusted me to the core.This time it was more bad than the UD fiasco because all you said about jagya was at his back.Now it seems all you the good things you said about Jagya was fake.Amazing thing was they couldn't even believe that sanchi was running behind him.They were asking it so many time!If sanchi wouldn't have confess it they wouldn't even believe anandi shiv.Now after too much determination and over the top dialogue they started thinking about the proposal.Thats even better.Now I understand why sanchi is like this!You are giving her whatever she wants!Why can't they feel disgusted that jagya is anandi's ex husband.What kind of relation it will be!

Sumi is worst than alok ira.I don't even want to talk about her.Her head is filled with cowdung so no one can fill anything in that head.She is so dumb that she started believing sanchi.Totally ungrateful behaviour.Jagya is alive because of that girl but in case of sumi sanchi is the best.

After so many days I watched shashank.He was ill perhaps.So loved to watch him again.Beautiful JagMaG scene.Poor Ganga,Sumi was cursing her but she can't say anything.Jagya kuch karo yaar,apni ma ka...

Anandi probably it will be better and effective if you talk to a wall or a tree but not with sanchi because she is going to scream at you once again.She will not even bother to taunt you saying you are feeling jealous,so better leave this girl.Sanchi is emotionally blackmailing her brother with her crocodile tears,pathetic looser kind of behaviour.

Edited by shankythebest - 26 June 2013 at 4:52pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ivanaacharuluv_SVLibra123Hina-BeautifulSoul_tiny15-Swetha-

Ivanaa Senior Member
Ivanaa
Ivanaa

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
whole epi is omg Shocked  so now the problem is Jagya had two wives in a past, so thats the biggest problem???  and what about the present,  he is Anandi's ex, and what about Sanchi is immature spoiled selfish girl?? she is not capable to have a puppy, not a husband... i mean crap...Jagya's ex life is not the problem...That girl is mean, unbearable insolent, thats the problem...Alok and Ira have bigger problems with Sanchi then dealing with Jagya's past... moreover they should be happy if anyone accept sanhci as a wife even if that is jagya.

tnx a lot for detailed update , love it Smile

Edited by Ivanaa - 26 June 2013 at 6:31pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVHina-Libra123ExcuseMePlztiny15-Swetha-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
I do not think he has two wives in past is an issue. Its that he could not maintain both marriages .. and Shekars do not know jagya much. they have accepted the woman whom was cheated by him for their son. Its natural for them to feel this way.

THey will never accept that its their daughter who is at fault. Who went ahead with such stupidity rather they will want a punching bag and they found Jagya right away. A person to blame ...so that they can for a moment find some sort of reasoning for whats happening.

I am glad that Anandi and Shiv told them that its Sanchi not Jagya who is after this. 

THat put them in their place. They will learn to be more strict from now on

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Misseshacharuluv_SVSPujaHina-anu rulztiny15-Swetha-

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the written update.

Yesterday's and today's episodes were good.

Sanchi's revelation has come a shock for everybody in the family except for Anandi and Shiv.

Understandably the family reacted in a negative way.

Nobody would like to see their daughter married off to the EX  of their DIL. That too a man who had two failed marriages behind him. 

People do assume when a girl declares her love for a boy it is the boy who charmed and  trapped and made her say that she is in love with him.Even it had been someone else also her family would have reacted the same way.Because of the way truth came out.

Also it is a denial reaction from them.They just think their daughter is charmed by the person once they remove that charm everything will be back to like it had been before state.
Shiv had also been in denial but it just that he had seen more than his parents have seen that's why he convinced himself that infatuation and gratitude.on the part of Sanchi.

Shiv and Anandi rightly convinced them that it was not Jagya who was to be blamed for Sanchi's infatutation but Sanchi herself.

Their reasons for not agreeing to Sanchi Jagya match are very reasonable.
They think their daughter is infatuated with him and once the infatuatin is over she may feel trapped in that relationship.
The background in which they both grew up is different and also their life styles are different which they do not believe that Sanchi can cope with

Jagya himself they know that Jagya has cheated on Anandi and he has another broken marriage behind him too.That makes him unsuitable for marriiage on the surface because it shows that he has not been able to sustain relationships and give them what it takes.I don't think it has anything to with what kind of a person Jagya is right now.
A person can be good and helpful to others and can still be a failure when it comes to relationships.

I do not find their behaviour is hypocritical.If they are at fault it is because they failed to inculcate their value system in their daughter and spoilt their daughter.

Sumi - I do hope she comes out of her insecurity regarding Ganga.I hope she realises that she doesn't need to give Ganga the place of Anandi but she can make a place for Ganga in her heart.She has demonstrated her large heartedness so many times before.

Precap - Shiv and Anandi trying to convince Sanchi.
Anandi said it well.J has so much hidden inside she does not know the whole thing and she does not have it in her to cope with real Jagya.

Shiv is being blackmailed by Sanchi into agreeing to marraige with Jagya

Brilliant performances from the cast of Shekhar parivar esp Senior Shekhars which was matched by  the actors playing Mr and Mrs Shivraj Shekhar.

Edited by aparnauma - 27 June 2013 at 3:10am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

andvMisseshaSPuja-Swetha-

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
In continuation with my previous post 

While it was good on part of Anandi and Shiv to share all the things about Sanchi and defend Jagya 

Anandi should not have omitted to tell what Jagya said about Sanchi.This would have been hurting to ears but at least it would given Shekhars a clearer picture.

I think she should at least share this with Shiv if not with the entire family.For this is also one of the reasons why Anandi does not want Jagya Sanchi to happen.

I hope she tells this to Shiv atleast so that it will not leave scope for misunderstandings between them in future.

----------------

As for Sumi and her relationship with Ganga - rest of the Singh family should be held responsible for that.For they are the ones who made constant comparisons between Ganga and Anandi and likened her Anandi making her A2. which Sumi did not like right from the beginning and made her look at Ganga with a distrust.She is not yet ready to let go of Anandi and this constant comparisons made her fear that Ganga will take Anandi's place in her heart and her home.
This was the reason why Sanchi was able to act on her mind so easily.She made her believe that because of Ganga her son may get into trouble and get hurt.
The combination of fear of  somebody taking away the place that was meant for Anandi and her losing her son because of the same person seem to make her react that way.
This is my understanding of Sumi

I do hope DS or Bhairon address these fears of Sumi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jan50Hina-anu rulztiny15-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks much for te wu,hina!.. Hug
JaGan scene finally... Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVHina-ExcuseMePlztiny15

Go to top