Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

26th June 2013 Written Update (Page 2)

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks for WU.
Thankfully its made clear to the Shekhars that its only a one-sided attraction on the side of Saanchi.

And Finally a JagMaG scene after ages!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ivanaacharuluv_SVLibra123Hina-BeautifulSoul_tiny15ExcuseMePlz-Swetha-

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
I am liking the word JagMaG. I am hoping Sanchi issue will get dropped soon. I hope she does not
Become J's wife. Even though Sumi deserves her. I want to see the holy union of JagMaG.
Just like Sanchi shocked the shekhars, i want to see Jagia Shocking the Singhs. May be that is
Why the divorce topic came today.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ivanaacharuluv_SVLibra123Hina-ExcuseMePlztiny15

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Thank you Hina for your detailed update. You ave been doing a terrific job.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

IvanaaMisseshacharuluv_SVHina-Libra123ExcuseMePlztiny15

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Hina. for some reason IF was not allowing to comment on  yesterday's WU thread.

Anyway yest and today's episodes were quite decent. I liked the way the Shekhars were shown. It was very natural for Alok and Ira to behave the way they did given that they were shocked by Sa's love declaration. Another thing which I liked was Sachi listening to what they had to say and also not lying. The maturity and level headed approach that Meenu, Daddu and S took was commendable. Sachi is stubborn so its not going to be easy for them to talk her out of this.

I liked how A and S spoke the truth when questioned about J's character. I don't blame Ira and Alok to think of J as a lady's person given his past reputation. They don't know him enough and given the situation where they want to talk Sachi out of her madness, this is the first thing that would come to their mind. I liked the answer that A and S gave to Ira about J nevertheless.

About J and Sa being a couple. Personally I don't think either of them are ready for marriage leave alone the question of marrying each other. J is only slowly emotionally becoming stable while Sachi is too immature and mannerless to get into another family. Not everyone will take her tantrums and dance to her tunes. Sachi needs some serious conditioning to think rationally, reduce her aggression and most of all develop some good manners. Its only after this that it will be wise to even think about Sachi's marriage or else she will create a havoc in some ones life.

Coming to J he needs someone who can understand him and handle him with maturity. His past has not been very rosy much of which he himself is responsible for. At this point of time he needs a life partner who can show him the right path and stand by him, support him and love him with for what he has set out to do i.e. rectifying his faults. This requires a person with a lot of maturity and experience.

Sachi and this new J are very different not only as people but also in their upbringing and culture. Meenu very aptly put it to Sachi. In her love tinted glasses everything looks smooth and rosy to her but when the novelty wears off and harsh realities of life strike her she will not be able to take it. Neither does she have the patience nor the maturity to handle them. She herself needs someone who is very understanding and can guide her to grow up. She will not be able to handle J or vice versa.

Anyway the track looks a lot interesting than what it was. So I look forward to seeing how it goes as long as they don't drag it.

Sumitra! what do I say about her. I agree her being a mother fears for the life of her son, but why does she turn a blind eye to all that G has done for them? Its the Singhs who brought and forced her to stay and she has cared and also saved them from many problems. No doubt the Singhs have also done a lot for her but Sumi's attitude and behavior towards G is totally wrong. Let's see how this track unfolds.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Misseshacharuluv_SVHina-anu rulztiny15aparnauma-Swetha-

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with Suchi regarding Ganga and J. Only Ganga can bring out the best in J.
Where as Sanchi is also a complex character. She needs some one who is very balanced , mature
And sane. She is still yet to grow up. May be Mihir can do that. Ganga and Jagia complement 
each other. Ganga needs to be reassured and motivated, encouraged and loved which J can do.
J needs to be understood , steared  in the right path since he can lose it some times, needs to be
Handled with affection and patience, which only Ganga can do.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

andvMisseshacharuluv_SVanu rulztiny15ExcuseMePlz

Hina- IF-Rockerz
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Yesterday's WU got closed by mistake when mod was making it sticky i cannot make WU's sticky so mod does it and she by mistake closed the topic The topic was closed LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

andvJan50Misseshacharuluv_SVLibra123BeautifulSoul_tiny15ExcuseMePlz-Swetha-

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
@Hina the problem was that the topic did not look like it was closed, it looked open but when I attempted to post a reply I got a message that the topic is closed LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Misseshatiny15-Swetha-

Hina- IF-Rockerz
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by andv

@Hina the problem was that the topic did not look like it was closed, it looked open but when I attempted to post a reply I got a message that the topic is closed LOL
yeah that was an issue that it didn't look like closed but message was coming topic closed so i think mod by mistake closed it otherwise all other topics were working fine only when WU was made sticky it got closed LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

andvMisseshatiny15-Swetha-

Go to top