Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the written update.

Yesterday's and today's episodes were good.

Sanchi's revelation has come a shock for everybody in the family except for Anandi and Shiv.

Understandably the family reacted in a negative way.

Nobody would like to see their daughter married off to the EX  of their DIL. That too a man who had two failed marriages behind him. 

People do assume when a girl declares her love for a boy it is the boy who charmed and  trapped and made her say that she is in love with him.Even it had been someone else also her family would have reacted the same way.Because of the way truth came out.

Also it is a denial reaction from them.They just think their daughter is charmed by the person once they remove that charm everything will be back to like it had been before state.
Shiv had also been in denial but it just that he had seen more than his parents have seen that's why he convinced himself that infatuation and gratitude.on the part of Sanchi.

Shiv and Anandi rightly convinced them that it was not Jagya who was to be blamed for Sanchi's infatutation but Sanchi herself.

Their reasons for not agreeing to Sanchi Jagya match are very reasonable.
They think their daughter is infatuated with him and once the infatuatin is over she may feel trapped in that relationship.
The background in which they both grew up is different and also their life styles are different which they do not believe that Sanchi can cope with

Jagya himself they know that Jagya has cheated on Anandi and he has another broken marriage behind him too.That makes him unsuitable for marriiage on the surface because it shows that he has not been able to sustain relationships and give them what it takes.I don't think it has anything to with what kind of a person Jagya is right now.
A person can be good and helpful to others and can still be a failure when it comes to relationships.

I do not find their behaviour is hypocritical.If they are at fault it is because they failed to inculcate their value system in their daughter and spoilt their daughter.

Sumi - I do hope she comes out of her insecurity regarding Ganga.I hope she realises that she doesn't need to give Ganga the place of Anandi but she can make a place for Ganga in her heart.She has demonstrated her large heartedness so many times before.

Precap - Shiv and Anandi trying to convince Sanchi.
Anandi said it well.J has so much hidden inside she does not know the whole thing and she does not have it in her to cope with real Jagya.

Shiv is being blackmailed by Sanchi into agreeing to marraige with Jagya

Brilliant performances from the cast of Shekhar parivar esp Senior Shekhars which was matched by  the actors playing Mr and Mrs Shivraj Shekhar.

Edited by aparnauma - 10 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
In continuation with my previous post 

While it was good on part of Anandi and Shiv to share all the things about Sanchi and defend Jagya 

Anandi should not have omitted to tell what Jagya said about Sanchi.This would have been hurting to ears but at least it would given Shekhars a clearer picture.

I think she should at least share this with Shiv if not with the entire family.For this is also one of the reasons why Anandi does not want Jagya Sanchi to happen.

I hope she tells this to Shiv atleast so that it will not leave scope for misunderstandings between them in future.

----------------

As for Sumi and her relationship with Ganga - rest of the Singh family should be held responsible for that.For they are the ones who made constant comparisons between Ganga and Anandi and likened her Anandi making her A2. which Sumi did not like right from the beginning and made her look at Ganga with a distrust.She is not yet ready to let go of Anandi and this constant comparisons made her fear that Ganga will take Anandi's place in her heart and her home.
This was the reason why Sanchi was able to act on her mind so easily.She made her believe that because of Ganga her son may get into trouble and get hurt.
The combination of fear of  somebody taking away the place that was meant for Anandi and her losing her son because of the same person seem to make her react that way.
This is my understanding of Sumi

I do hope DS or Bhairon address these fears of Sumi.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks much for te wu,hina!.. 🤗
JaGan scene finally...
Laksro thumbnail
Looks like shiv and Anandi suffer from selective amnesia! They said Jagya cannot cheat ( chaal) is the word they used.
anandi what he did to you was not chal?
What he did to trap Gauri was not Chaal?
Pretending  amnesia to get Anandi ba k was not chaal.
Trapping Shiv in rail ghotala was not chaal.

If the pre cap is anything to go by ,then the family is going to tow the line and accept Sanchi's whim.
Shiv's family too has convieniently forgotten how their son spent a few days in custody because of Jagya. they only talk of third marriage .

In the name of God have  story  and the dialogue writers changed? The cvs in the name of redeeming Jagya  have massacred the story
mukta13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Laksro

Looks like shiv and Anandi suffer from selective amnesia! They said Jagya cannot cheat ( chaal) is the word they used.

If the pre cap is anything to go by ,then the family is going to tow the line and accept Sanchi's whim.
Shiv's family too has convieniently forgotten how their son spent a few days in custody because of Jagya. they only talk of third marriage .

In the name of God have  story  and the dialogue writers changed? The cvs in the name of redeeming Jagya  have massacred the story

very true
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Laksro

Anandi and Shiv are not suffering from selective amnesia neither dialogue writers have changed neither story is butchered you are misinterperating the scene and also presenting  wrong points Shekhars blamed Jagaya he  traps girls when  he ever did that ? when he planned and plotted for  this purpose ?@bold please enlighten me when he did that ?He might have hid his truth at that time  but that was not only from Gauri he hid it from his all friends not particularly  from her so  you cannot blame him he was trapping her by acting fake She was the first one to confess her love to him  and he was left pretty shocked as he was not expecting this  and  he started to stay away from her and later whatever he did that was not his CHAAL he really loved her so how you are blaming him he trapped Gauri ?please correct your facts 

Call him whatever but   he  was NEVER  casanova flirty types who lusts after every girl and traps them  by acting fake in front of them to impress them so that they must love him He never trapped Gauri Gauri loved him and he loved her The love was from both sides Gauri was first one to confess it then Jagaya proceeded otherwise he didn't He didn't trap her He even tried to tell truth to her through a letter so he was no where trapping her 

Anandi and Shiv were absolutely right here Anandi didn't  cover up his mistakes she only defended him where he was wrongly accused and wrong points were presented to call him having bad character he traps girls and plans and plots for this purpose which he never did neither its in his nature

Shekhars have said a lot  against him and i guess even if they would have brought Railway drama too Shiv would have defended Jagaya here too as because of Jagaya he  is out as well otherwise  he would have done his marriage in jail 

Edited by hina13 - 10 years ago
charuluv_SV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank u for WU Hina😊the epi was good,the stealers of the show JagMaG😳 and AnSh😳
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for written update.
First thing I don't understand why everyone is calling Jaitsar as village. More than one year ago, it was made a district, a district is never a village although several villages come under a district.
Reaction of Shekhar family looked OK except that they have to admit that they gave too much freedom to Sanchi and she misused it. The way Sanchi behaves, she does not look like a part of Shekhar family.
Anandi clarified that Jagya is a nice person now but how could she say that he never took first step in these love matters? Jagya did not acted to impress Sanchi, but what about Gauri? Does Anandi knows all the truth about Jagya-Gauri relationship?
I do not mind Jagya Ganga together, but this Ganga living in haveli before marriage and the scenes of them together (like today of all the family members, only Jagya reached there when she was weeping over Sumi's words), bike rides, eyelocks etc. I would have loved Ganga living at another place, may be with Phooli or Gulli and then their love story that will look more reasonable instead of this living under the same roof and then marrying (most likely under pressure instead of marrying for love).
Change in behaviour of Sumitra is also strange. The Singh family should have feared Ratan Singh when they gave shelter to Ganga. Sumi was not afraid when Ratan's parent came there, and now this sudden change is making her look like a bad person. But at least today she explained that just like Ganga loves Mannu, she also loves her son.

I thought Sanchi drama will end, but now it seems to be streaching.
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for update Hina🤗

My ears are still ringing because of the shouting and screaming in Shekhars part😳

I really like the way Meenu tried to reason  with Sanchi Unlike Ira and Alok shouting and screaming and using Jagaya as  a punch bag even without bothering to know anything properly putting wrong blames on him , doubting him Meenu didn't do any of this She didn't pick even one flaw in Jagaya or blame him for anything  she tried to reason with Sanchi aptly by bringing Sanchi's qualities , habits and she will not be able to adjust in a village life as she won't be able to leave her these habits Kudos to the sanity of Meenu 👏The most rational  sensible, and  practical  person 👏

Ira and Alok are those type of parents who  if have problem with love story of their child they will not pluck any fault on their child's part they will blame the boy he trapped their innocent daughter by acting fake in front of her They will try to use the boy as a punch bag to reason their explanation why they are against this love and marriage  not that will they will think sensibly and its a fact Cvs have told a reality here Such people exist  but that doesn't justify Ira and Alok's  behavior Ira and Alok were wrong here very wrong i am disappointed with both Ira and Alok Agreed they were  shocked they might have their reasons for saying  no to this marriage but they have no right to talk against Jagaya like the way they were doing and also wrongly blaming him on self made assumptions pointing fingers on his character  not knowing the truth neither bothering to know .They both didn't bother to know from Sanchi does Jagaya love you too? Even when Dadu guessed it right its Sanchi infatuation still these both went on and on to accuse Jagaya not that they could understand its only  their daughter crazy for him and everything has been happening in front of their eyes still they were too dumb to connect the dots e.g Sanchi bringing Jagaya to home she clearly told she dragged him home ,she was super excited he should stay with them Shekhars were yes yes  while he was no , Sanchi suggesting she will take Jagaya to show him Udaipur Jagaya was no while Shekhars forced him to say yes , Sanchi never served food to anyone she was only serving him at the lunch  Ira and Alok were very happy now their brains were too dumb to understand who was acting to impress whom there Their very own daughter Recently they came seeing Sanchi's drama in Jaitser still they couldn't connect dots and they blamed Jagaya he is acting to impress her while they have themselves seen Sanchi doing such  stuff only for Jagaya which she never did before for anyone not  even her family so why they couldn't connect dots here its Sanchi acting to impress Jagaya not he This is  what we call acting blind towards your child 🤢

Alok jee what to say about him few days back he was saying to Jagaya society will become a better place if they have more people like you now just when he came to know his daughter is in love with him he is not the best ?so that was fake praise  right?Hypocrate people

Ira its in her nature to call her daughter's acts her childish behavior and blame others Poor baby is being trapped 🤢Ira and Alok both were talking about Sanchi's marriage with Jagaya like this they very well know he is ready to marry their daughter Bother to ask from daughter for once  Has he said he  loves you too? You will get the idea he is not interested in her 

All praises for Anandi and Shiv for speaking truth and defending the right I love the way Anandi defended Jagaya here She didn't cover up his mistakes but at same time she told truth about Jagaya's nature and character to Ira where he was wrongly degraded by Ira Anandi was bang on right Jagaya is not this sort of person who traps girls to be in love with him he never did this and love the way Shiv defended Jagaya here and told truth to his family about Sanchi its she is who is after Jagaya Its completely one sided love story while Jagaya is not at fault here Yeah Shiv was in denial first about Sanchi's feelings for Jagaya he couldn't believe Sanchi is in love with Jagaya and she is hiding truth from her brother but he did not  start blaming Jagaya like Ira and Alok 

Good to see Ira and Alok getting some eye opener shocks when they came to know the truth about their darling daughter rest Sanchi spoke truth herself Jagaya don't know about her love for him he never said anything like this to her ever or gave any such hint he too loves her so now their eyes opened its only their daughter after him not he is  after her Thanks to Shiv  as he spoke the truth first and  its clear to Shehkars now its one sided love story of their daughter  and Ira's question to Anandi oooh so you mean  from so many days only my daughter is after Jagdish  answered  quite well Yes only she is after him acting to impress him so that he accepts her not he is after her 

Sanchi is too stubborn to listen to anyone Like this they cannot make her understand anything Its the case of first love , an obsession Shekhars cannot make her understand like this by trying to paint Jagaya as a bad person in front of her or by crying and yelling at her The case of first love is always sensitive Any person becomes stubborn here They need to drill sense in Sanchi with patience and maturity Even Jagaya will have to handle her with patience if he will reject her i am sure she will go towards trying to commit suicide  He has to stop her madness for him with patience , sense and maturity so that she don't ruin or ends  her life but understands and  move on from him 
============================================================
Sumitra i can understand a mother's heart here she has seen her son close to death so its natural for a mother to become fearful she won't let her son take any risk like this where he loses his life and she will lose her son whom she loves more than her life  but i don't understand why she is behaving like this with Ganga ? She should talk with Jagaya and ask him not to interfere in this matter don't risk your life i cannot lose you Her doing this will be perfectly understandable but her behavior with Ganga is weird why she is threatening and blaming poor Ganga or is she afraid Jagaya is not going to stop if she will ask him so she is up to trouble Ganga and blame her for whatever Ratan did with Jagaya so Ganga herself ask Jagaya not to help her against Ratan Singh and risk his life  because Sumitra was feeling bad after behaving with Ganga like this 🤔

Ganga poor girl she was crying so muchMannu aww my cutie pie was trying to cheer up mummy  don't cry by giving his  toy  to her I loved the way he was calling her maa🤗

Finally Doctor saa back in show 😃missed him for three episodes😭 and finally we had a Sanchi free JagMaG scene in episode after ages🥳 and this was best scene in the episode Doctor saa's  bandage has shortened so much and clean shaven now looking so handsome😳The small JaNu part was cute  Jagaya always so cutely talks with Mannu Mannu looked like telling his best friend see my mom is crying aww

i loved the way Jagaya joked with Ganga when she was saying to him he didn't need to come here he should rest he should have asked her to bring Mannu to him  Jagaya so cutely said to her i should walk around little bit otherwise i will get rust 😆Finally some talk on Ganga's divorce Great So it means divorce process is near as well Rat has indeed thrown axe on his feet if it is proved he got the attack done on Jagaya then Rat gone so his chances to get Mannu 

Ganga poor girl Sumitra's words shook her to the core she was already shaken up after seeing Jagaya 's life in danger so in her concern and worry for him she was requesting pleading to him not risk his life for her sake  what  has to happen will happen of her and her child it will happen , already a lot much has happened with you No more now don't risk your life for me Loved her concern for Jagaya  Jagaya he so nicely made her understand and made her feel better 👏Loved his sweet scolding to her as well  stop crying and you have to do a lot much in your life Understood  awww 😆Loved the way Jagaya made Ganga wipe her tears and  made her feel better ❤️ JaGan are perfectly perfect for each other Love the way they always keep each other happy and make each other feel better ❤️

Voice over is apt for Ganga Her love is so true she cannot imagine any harm to her doctor saa in anyway because of her 

Precap so finally Sanchi has trapped Shiv in his own words Now what Shiv will do ?😳He accepts Jagaya is a good  decent person now and perfectly fits on his words what he said to Sanchi about the divorcee she can marry he will allow her to marry that guy who will fit on his words  but at same what he said about life partner for Jagaya to Singhs knowing everything well what Jagaya is going through now Sanchi doesn't fit on his words for that life partner for Jagaya A sensible man of words  he will be here if he makes Sanchi understand instead of agreeing to her she cannot be right life partner of Jagaya as what he needs she cannot give him  that she is too immature to understand what he is going through and what she needs he cannot give her that as he is not in right emotional state for that so your marriage with him will never succeed 

Anandi i wonder which side of Jagaya she  is talking about ? I don't think she is talking about his bratty side or his short temper because Anandi very well knows he has come a long way out of it.  She is talking about his emotional state that Jagaya don't show it around and is suppressing it to himself which Anandi knows very well and she knows Sanchi will not be able to  handle it Anandi also knows Ganga loves Jagaya as well  as she also has seen Jagaya and Ganga's relationship how much respect and care they have for each other and Sanchi is jealous of it and she will never be able to take that and Anandi also knows what Jagaya thinks about Sanchi How much he dislikes her behavior 

I wish Anandi tells  Shekhars at least to Shiv what Jagaya thinks about Sanchi and he dislikes her behavior  so their eyes open and they give morals to their bratty Sanchi and make her a  worthy human being instead of testing Jagaya here will he be  worthy life partner for Sanchi? Is Sanchi worthy enough to be anyone's life partner ? Seeing her bratty behavior who will want to marry Sanchi ? No one That Mihir guy doesn;t know Sanchi's real spoiled brat nature if he knew he will never marry Sanchi even if she is the last woman left on earth Shekhars need to control and give some manners to their manner less brat instead of picking out flaws in others Recognize their daughter she is not an innocent  bachi but she has crossed  all limits and she will keep crossing if they won't stop  her so stop always blaming others wrongly for    but control her 

Hmm i have written a long post😛Had a lot much to say 

Edited by sidra08 - 10 years ago
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SPuja

Anandi clarified that Jagya is a nice person now but how could she say that he never took first step in these love matters? Jagya did not acted to impress Sanchi, but what about Gauri? Does Anandi knows all the truth about Jagya-Gauri relationship?

Anandi was right first of all Jagaya didn't act to impress Gauri he hid his truth from his all friends not particularly  from her or for her he changed his identity He changed his identity in city for everyone not for Gauri alone and secondly Anandi was also right he never took first step here in love matters He might have fallen for Gauri but he didn't express it first It was Gauri who confessed it  first and Jagaya was pretty shocked he started to stay away from her as well for sometime Gauri proceeded then he moved forward to confess it as well  later when he came to know from her mouth she loves him otherwise whatever he was keeping his love for her to himself not telling her so Anandi was 100 percent right Jagaya never took first step in these matters and neither he acted to impress any girl with this purpose she must fall for him 

coming to Jagaya Ganga i don't know why their love story is not looking reasonable to you its reasonable and fine  but thats your POV so its ok i beg to differ