Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

26th June 2013 Written Update

Hina- IF-Rockerz
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821webkapushakiran patelmvatsaahcircoolxswarajgirsharmilaprasadeshachrachnadhodi713AnaxibiaRashmiSandeepanglekrutiKCarlagigigigidivyababucatch_ritupraman1234manju_lrlRosieCpgshahneteche_cshabana_79Nehaviharmiss_patel5HeenapekomasJoshana458sushavvirgattunaj7A HUGE FANAbhiAniandvsamvi.saba113charuluv_SVangelic8219coolkitty_23anu rulzSPujazephyr29Libra123deejagiBeautifulSoul_Bul3Suchi--Serene.Rose-tiny15-LetItGo-aparnaumaExcuseMePlzChahat_A_DoshiSurishyanks28-Swetha-

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
thanks for WU...Sumitra getting butchered by CVs...glad to see JaGan scene for once.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

A HUGE FANcharuluv_SVHina-surabhi01ExcuseMePlztiny15-Swetha-

Libra123 IF-Rockerz
Libra123
Libra123

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU !
Only saving grace of this screaming squeaky, non sense episode was the jagmag scene...everything else total crap!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVHina-ExcuseMePlztiny15-Swetha-

angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Yes Sumitra you should feel bad blaming and threatening someone who hasnt done anything wrong.

Atleast the shekkars know its one sided love but why don't they just ask jagya so they can end this nautanki right away. Oh well the shekkars will have to look forward to more embarrassing situations because they haven't sorted sanchi out yet again.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniandvJan50charuluv_SVHina-anu rulztiny15-Swetha-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
I really liked today's episode. Alok and Ira did wonderful job in their parts.
Alok showed teh emotion of a lachar baap  and Ira was good with her expressions as a mother who has just lost all sense of why her 'good' daughter had gone so wrong.

I liked that she said , do you want to be called the third wife?

The past never leaves you.

Jagya's one side that Anandi, aptly put it .. was always something we all loved in him since childhood. 

He is short tempered and bratty when things don't go his way. That side of his has not been surfaced for a while now. It did during his whole realizing for Anandi his hidden feelings fiasco ... and during his family forcing him to get married again, (lashing out at Ganga).

Only Ganga can understand the complexities of his nature and his relationship with Anandi just like Shiv.
Right now she is the balance he needs. A guiding light for him so ... sanchi has to see that side of him to realize that , she cannot handle him. 

Lets see how the cvs are planning to bring that out. 

Ganga and Jagya scene was nice. Sumitra is being wacko. Her insecurities have no bounds now. It will lashout even at Anandi very soon. When Anandi will reject sanchi for Jagya she will complain as to why she is wanting a woman who has a child to be with Jagya instead of a 'virgin' sanchi. She will remind Anandi for the favors that singhs had 'so called bestowed' on her. By getting her a man who was never married too. 

Only after Sumitra will see the irritating side of Sanchi , will she realize that she was giving way to another gauri in her house. If gauri was given a chance like Sanchi, she too would have done everything sanchi was doing in fact she did try too. she tried being nice, its only when she got rejected by teh singhs did she lash out at them..warna she was trying to be sweet to them.

Then sumitra will see the difference between Ganga and Sanchi. Not sure how the cvs are going to execute this. Perhaps another Ratan singh attack and Ganga taking the blow and sanchi backing out ... reminding Sumitra how Anandi had once taken the gunshot for Jagya.

Something of that nature will only make her realize the worth of Ganga. 

Lets see.. but I am liking where this is heading to. Sanchi's final eye opening .. and it looks like mihir is to stay and will be sanchi's husband in future. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NehaviharandvJan50samvi.Misseshaangelic8219anu rulztiny15-FreeLancer-ExcuseMePlz-Swetha-

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hina-

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
@hina thanx  4 the update!!Smile
i liked 2days epi except sanchi's shouting session & sumi's stuipdity!! i really wanted 2 smack both sanchi & sumi's faces!!Angryboth r so irritating & pathetic. i never expected this from sumi!!Sleepy
2day both alok & ira r so disappointing.they knew J's past but then they themselves'd seen his redemption & also knew that he has changed. but how can they say that jagya is bad in ckt. jagya mite'd cheated A 4 gauri but he was never cheap cassanova who tried 2 trap any gal.
i m happy Anandi took his side tho she also didn't deny his misbehaviour wid her but still she spoke the truth.Clapand i think even shiv also spoke truth tho he himself'd once seen J pretending memory loss but now after watching his redemption he also trusts him & knows the diff. btn cheapness & redemption. i think shiv,CM,daddu r more mature than alok & ira. i cud understood alok & ira's condn but accusing J of bad ckt is  2 much which he never was.just bcoz he left his 2 wives doesn't make him of bad ckt. he left A in his immaturity & stupidity 4 which hes punished severly as A is out of his life 4ever.but alok & ira didn't know abt gauri case so they shud'd avoided ckt assaination of jagya.

luved JagMaG scene!!and how J made ganga smile is really w'ful.Big smilei think they"ll hasten ganga-ratan divorce track.
i hope jagya cums 2 know abt sumi's rudeness & DS also cums 2 know & she put sum sense in sumi's empty head.

Edited by tiny15 - 26 June 2013 at 1:17pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

andvsaba113charuluv_SVLibra123Hina-anu rulzBeautifulSoul_surabhi01ExcuseMePlz-Swetha-

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
I really liked today's sunami episode. Entire Shekhar family made sense. Meenu was right on the money when she said Sanchi just can not pack her bags and come back if she gets exsperated by 
Singh family after marriage. City dwellers and villagers are very different in their thinking. It was the truth even though A was shocked. It is easy for a village woman to adjust to city because she hets more freedom. It is easy to get used to liberties as opposed to oppression. Sanchi's livng style in that house is going to be different, wearing lehenga and ghunghat, serving food, making adhrak chai,
Pressing Ds's feet and perhaps sumi's too. It is not like how shiv lived in Jaitsar.
Anandi can not give up her lehenga, how can sanchi give up her modern attire. She might have worn lehenga like entering a fancy dress show for a few days. Very soon she will get sick of it.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

andvMisseshaanu rulzsurabhi01-FreeLancer-tiny15aparnauma-Swetha-

Go to top