Bani - Ishq Da Kalma
Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

Chalu Mami and selfish Desho (Page 2)

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
What they r showing is all NRIs r badAngryLOL

1. Mamiji: Got Bani married to Parmeet n then did all the plotting n scheming to get Sohum- Rajji married. Double blow to the desi girls.

2. Amreek: As much as I like him ( I miss him tooOuch)I must say he is a coward to leave his bride n run away. I must mention that Amreek's mother was totally expressionless when she came to know that her son has run away, as if he has done this many times before.Weird NRI family.

3. Parmeet: Our NRI heroCool, difference with Amreek is he leaves his wife after the marriage instead of before marriage.
Coming back to the males be it NRI mama or desi Sarab or Nirvailn  or Sohum n Angad they have no role to play. So many things r happening right under their nose n they r completely unaware of it.

Edited by souroj - 27 June 2013 at 12:58am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cazwhysoruhi86beinglovedendeavourjmoyee200sailujaBullsEye777

jmoyee200 IF-Rockerz
jmoyee200
jmoyee200

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
very selfish woman...Desho...i just hate.
BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

What they r showing is all NRIs r badAngryLOL

1. Mamiji: Got Bani married to Parmeet n then did all the plotting n scheming to get Sohum- Rajji married. Double blow to the desi girls.

2. Amreek: As much as I like him ( I miss him tooOuch)I must say he is a coward to leave his bride n run away. I must mention that Amreek's mother was totally expressionless when she came to know that her son has run away, as if he has done this many times before.Weird NRI family.

3. Parmeet: Our NRI heroCool, difference with Amreek is he leaves his wife after the marriage instead of before marriage.
Coming back to the males be it NRI mama or desi Sarab or Nirvailn  or Sohum n Angad they have no role to play. So many things r happening right under their nose n they r completely unaware of it.

You are right!! In a bid to teach people that getting married to NRIs is not the best thing for everyone, this serial is going just too negative on them. But at least mamaji and the kids are shown in a positive way 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

souroj

_Manali_ IF-Dazzler
_Manali_
_Manali_

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jmoyee200

very selfish woman...Desho...i just hate.

yes i hate Desho...
in the future she will cry when she realize that she ruined her own daughters life.

br200910 IF-Rockerz
br200910
br200910

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Agree
sailuja IF-Sizzlerz
sailuja
sailuja

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
she is selfish and jealous lady...

Go to top