OMG Hilarious... (Page 4)

Right-kameena Senior Member
Right-kameena
Right-kameena

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mocking_bird

Originally posted by genger

Originally posted by ehmmbhvirman

Nly rk no how to deliver a dialog wid expresion so he hav mny bt yr sultan evn dnt no how to act so he dsnt hav mor

That is simply your personal opinion does not mean it is right if you ask me 90% of the time RK has only expression which is just a smirk on the face

<font color="#9900cc">Sultan overshadows every one else. Towering personality. In front him every one looks a joker,not only Sikki.</font>

sorry i am quoting u but ur sentence that sultan overshadows everyone cracked me up. The person who even don't know how to act overshadows Rk? haha joke of the century.
@Tm the bak bak's king atleast know how to do bak bak unlike ur sadakchap who even doesn't know how to deliver dialogues properly ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysti-PuNiTh-

Sau_ka_note Goldie
Sau_ka_note
Sau_ka_note

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Oh even you call him sullu pyaar se , me too call him s ullu but nafrat se. S ullu said something like 'woh samman/haq ab meri maa ko tu dega' that was really hilarious and heights of sullu's ulluness .He cant even differentiate between RK and MK.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mystiPOOOOLLLLLLLLLLShazzieCourageous_Leo-PuNiTh-

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged
is there ny new promo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sujith1001..

mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Right-kameena

Originally posted by mocking_bird

Nly rk no how to deliver a dialog wid expresion so he hav mny bt yr sultan evn dnt no how to act so he dsnt hav mor

That is simply your personal opinion does not mean it is right if you ask me 90% of the time RK has only expression which is just a smirk on the face

<font color="#9900cc">Sultan overshadows every one else. Towering personality. In front him every one looks a joker,not only Sikki.</font>

sorry i am quoting u but ur sentence that sultan overshadows everyone cracked me up. The person who even don't know how to act overshadows Rk? haha joke of the century.
@Tm the bak bak's king atleast know how to do bak bak unlike ur sadakchap who even doesn't know how to deliver dialogues properly ROFL

Just look how all of you say the same thing day in day out!! After so many months you have not found out any thing else to say against him!! He acts very well..Excellent. At least does not hang his head in shame all the time!!ROFLROFL

And why create MIDs??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavna..Sujith1001..krock

Janet777 Senior Member
Janet777
Janet777

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Every loves to hear RK's bakwass Tongue

Your post Thumbs Down
ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
WHY R U GUYS OVER REACtING in the promo...SULTAN didnt used to get Jealous of rk even before the wedding...so do u guys really think he will b Jealous seeing rkbala now...whats wrong with u all...he gets angry seeing rkbala NOT coz he is jealous BUT jus like us sultan also gets disgusted that Why MB luvs that JACKASS...i wont mind if they still show Sultan hving feelings for madhu coz THATS REALISTIC...feelings CANT jus b thrown out of the window...BUT SuLTAN DEALT with it with MOST Dignity to the HUGE disappointment of othr grp...nyways i m not giving nymore justifications on the promo coz this is for the ZILLIONTH tym colors aired a MISLEADING promo...remember the last promo where the whole forum bursted out how rk punched hell out of sultan n sultan MOCKING rk ...lolz...the epi ws COMPLETE OPP...lolz...so...there

..Sujith1001..

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alovi_21

love the dialog most when he said  mujhe takleef n nafarat to ise baat per ho rahi hai ki takdeer ne tumhe mera bhai bana diya , eke poori dunai main tumhi mile the kya haaha solid 

that was good enough to say why he is here no lalach nothing just his mother pride
agree even i wantd sulatn to say this he heLOL
and ya ek min main bakwas khatm
sulatn knws whatevr he spits out of mouth is bakwas bak bak no pt in lsiteningBig smile
ya why rk kept on doing that like owl its creepy

..Sujith1001..

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

u forgot owl act truning head 90 degree than truning it back
soon there will be backround music played rk rk rkthan follwed by horrible nosie just like vamp dude doBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sujith1001...Angel

Go to top