Funny post by practicecalm...
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3642294

do it asap

Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ehmmbhvirman

Nly rk no how to deliver a dialog wid expresion so he hav mny bt yr sultan evn dnt no how to act so he dsnt hav mor
That is simply your personal opinion does not mean it is right if you ask me 90% of the time RK has only expression which is just a smirk on the face

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavna..Sujith1001..raaspachkrock-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
The part I enjoyed was when RK said that everything and looks at Madhu then turns to Sultan and says you lost everything on that night Madhu and I got married and when he wrote the cheque his thinking this is the only everything you are going to get, all the money I have in the bank can be yours if you want but Madhu I am going to keep, if you take the money you show yourself to be money hungry and never get Madhu, if you don't take the money your fight is worthless (because in his mind he thinks it's about Madhu or money alone) Sultan set him straight by putting his mother's name Meera Mohan Kundra, that's what he wants the respect owed to his mother and no bank can give her that it's the Kundra's awesome. It's an interesting track RK is RK he loves Madhu and he knows he would do anything to possess Madhu and thinks Sultan is of the same mind, Sultan takes responsibility of taking care of people he loves very seriously, earlier we saw when he was fighting for Madhu's welfare and now for Meera's dignity. What a contrast, between RK and Sultan, enjoying the track.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ojaswini95N.bhavnagator..Sujith1001..raaspachkrock

-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
LOL Really? I'll go watch the episode then..LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gatorraaspach..Sujith1001..krock

Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

The part I enjoyed was when RK said that everything and looks at Madhu then turns to Sultan and says you lost everything on that night Madhu and I got married and when he wrote the cheque his thinking this is the only everything you are going to get, all the money I have in the bank can be yours if you want but Madhu I am going to keep, if you take the money you show yourself to be money hungry and never get Madhu, if you don't take the money your fight is worthless (because in his mind he thinks it's about Madhu or money alone) Sultan set him straight by putting his mother's name Meera Mohan Kundra, that's what he wants the respect owed to his mother and no bank can give her that it's the Kundra's awesome. It's an interesting track RK is RK he loves Madhu and he knows he would do anything to possess Madhu and thinks Sultan is of the same mind, Sultan takes responsibility of taking care of people he loves very seriously, earlier we saw when he was fighting for Madhu's welfare and now for Meera's dignity. What a contrast, between RK and Sultan, enjoying the track.

Well said NAfs you need brain to understand Sultan  not buk buk may be RK should shutup and use his brain rather his mouth

gatorraaspachkrock-Nafisa-

mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Really CVs show such contrasting characteristics. One is empty vessel sounds much and the other just brushes him aside shuts him up with his brilliant one liners. Bravo ,CVs. You rock.:Duniya mein bas tum hi mile the mere bhai bane ne ke liye"...Lol..master stroke.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavna..Sujith1001..krock

mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by genger

Originally posted by ehmmbhvirman

Nly rk no how to deliver a dialog wid expresion so he hav mny bt yr sultan evn dnt no how to act so he dsnt hav mor
That is simply your personal opinion does not mean it is right if you ask me 90% of the time RK has only expression which is just a smirk on the face

Sultan overshadows every one else. Towering personality. In front him every one looks a joker,not only Sikki.

N.bhavnamehurocks..Sujith1001..krock

Ianoconic. IF-Sizzlerz
Ianoconic.
Ianoconic.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Agree with you totally. Ek wanted gangster ka bhai SUPERSTAR. D'ohROFL Poor soul... Some GUTTORchap would have been better suited for his step bro.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysti-PuNiTh-

Go to top