Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

The part I enjoyed was when RK said that everything and looks at Madhu then turns to Sultan and says you lost everything on that night Madhu and I got married and when he wrote the cheque his thinking this is the only everything you are going to get, all the money I have in the bank can be yours if you want but Madhu I am going to keep, if you take the money you show yourself to be money hungry and never get Madhu, if you don't take the money your fight is worthless (because in his mind he thinks it's about Madhu or money alone) Sultan set him straight by putting his mother's name Meera Mohan Kundra, that's what he wants the respect owed to his mother and no bank can give her that it's the Kundra's awesome. It's an interesting track RK is RK he loves Madhu and he knows he would do anything to possess Madhu and thinks Sultan is of the same mind, Sultan takes responsibility of taking care of people he loves very seriously, earlier we saw when he was fighting for Madhu's welfare and now for Meera's dignity. What a contrast, between RK and Sultan, enjoying the track.

Well said NAfs you need brain to understand Sultan  not buk buk may be RK should shutup and use his brain rather his mouth
Really CVs show such contrasting characteristics. One is empty vessel sounds much and the other just brushes him aside shuts him up with his brilliant one liners. Bravo ,CVs. You rock.:Duniya mein bas tum hi mile the mere bhai bane ne ke liye"...Lol..master stroke.
Originally posted by genger

That is simply your personal opinion does not mean it is right if you ask me 90% of the time RK has only expression which is just a smirk on the face

Sultan overshadows every one else. Towering personality. In front him every one looks a joker,not only Sikki.
Agree with you totally. Ek wanted gangster ka bhai SUPERSTAR. 🤣 Poor soul... Some GUTTORchap would have been better suited for his step bro.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by mocking_bird

<font color="#9900cc">Sultan overshadows every one else. Towering personality. In front him every one looks a joker,not only Sikki.</font>

sorry i am quoting u but ur sentence that sultan overshadows everyone cracked me up. The person who even don't know how to act overshadows Rk? haha joke of the century.
@Tm the bak bak's king atleast know how to do bak bak unlike ur sadakchap who even doesn't know how to deliver dialogues properly 🤣
Oh even you call him sullu pyaar se , me too call him s ullu but nafrat se. S ullu said something like 'woh samman/haq ab meri maa ko tu dega' that was really hilarious and heights of sullu's ulluness .He cant even differentiate between RK and MK.
Originally posted by Right-kameena

sorry i am quoting u but ur sentence that sultan overshadows everyone cracked me up. The person who even don't know how to act overshadows Rk? haha joke of the century.
@Tm the bak bak's king atleast know how to do bak bak unlike ur sadakchap who even doesn't know how to deliver dialogues properly 🤣

Just look how all of you say the same thing day in day out!! After so many months you have not found out any thing else to say against him!! He acts very well..Excellent. At least does not hang his head in shame all the time!!🤣🤣

And why create MIDs??
Every loves to hear RK's bakwass 😛

Your post 👎🏼
WHY R U GUYS OVER REACtING in the promo...SULTAN didnt used to get Jealous of rk even before the wedding...so do u guys really think he will b Jealous seeing rkbala now...whats wrong with u all...he gets angry seeing rkbala NOT coz he is jealous BUT jus like us sultan also gets disgusted that Why MB luvs that JACKASS...i wont mind if they still show Sultan hving feelings for madhu coz THATS REALISTIC...feelings CANT jus b thrown out of the window...BUT SuLTAN DEALT with it with MOST Dignity to the HUGE disappointment of othr grp...nyways i m not giving nymore justifications on the promo coz this is for the ZILLIONTH tym colors aired a MISLEADING promo...remember the last promo where the whole forum bursted out how rk punched hell out of sultan n sultan MOCKING rk ...lolz...the epi ws COMPLETE OPP...lolz...so...there
Originally posted by alovi_21

love the dialog most when he said  mujhe takleef n nafarat to ise baat per ho rahi hai ki takdeer ne tumhe mera bhai bana diya , eke poori dunai main tumhi mile the kya haaha solid 

that was good enough to say why he is here no lalach nothing just his mother pride
agree even i wantd sulatn to say this he he😆
and ya ek min main bakwas khatm
sulatn knws whatevr he spits out of mouth is bakwas bak bak no pt in lsitening😃
ya why rk kept on doing that like owl its creepy