Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: gator

🤣🤣 Bakwas khatam ho gayi ...ya abhi baki hai🤣🤣

And the other dude all he did was kept tilting head to 60 degrees east and west. And sullu ne sirf ek line boli uski non stop nonsense band karne ke liye.🤣🤣
OMG ittt wwaaajjj sooo phhuuunnnyyy😆

Nahii abhi bakwaas bahut baaki hai..
Wish Sultan could just press the mute button too... His ears will start bleeding one day with all that noise pollution!!

gator thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

Nahii abhi bakwaas bahut baaki hai..
Wish Sultan could just press the mute button too... His ears will start bleeding one day with all that noise pollution!!

🤣 The hospital bed... Yh its time to use the gun now when the Vamp opens his mouth for bakbak😆
Lucky1123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sultan is the only one who can make RK shut no body can not even Madhu when it comes to rk buk buk Sultan always have the last word i loved his dialog yesterday it is like if you write your name on the sky will it be yours some thing like that if i understood Hindi well writers are always giving him good dialogs
Lucky1123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gator

🤣 The hospital bed... Yh its time to use the gun now when the Vamp opens his mouth for bakbak😆

Sultan does not need to waste his gun on buk buk king  he just have to say one sentence that is more than enough to shut him up
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nly rk no how to deliver a dialog wid expresion so he hav mny bt yr sultan evn dnt no how to act so he dsnt hav mor
ha35_ad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope RK uses it in one of his films 😆
I love how Sultan shuts him up and saves viewers like me from muting the bakwaas!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Comment...sultan posts for today

My post
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3643519#

Liks awesum post after ages
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3643411

Gators funny post
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3643334

Funny post by practicecalm...
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3642294

do it asap
Lucky1123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ehmmbhvirman

Nly rk no how to deliver a dialog wid expresion so he hav mny bt yr sultan evn dnt no how to act so he dsnt hav mor

That is simply your personal opinion does not mean it is right if you ask me 90% of the time RK has only expression which is just a smirk on the face
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The part I enjoyed was when RK said that everything and looks at Madhu then turns to Sultan and says you lost everything on that night Madhu and I got married and when he wrote the cheque his thinking this is the only everything you are going to get, all the money I have in the bank can be yours if you want but Madhu I am going to keep, if you take the money you show yourself to be money hungry and never get Madhu, if you don't take the money your fight is worthless (because in his mind he thinks it's about Madhu or money alone) Sultan set him straight by putting his mother's name Meera Mohan Kundra, that's what he wants the respect owed to his mother and no bank can give her that it's the Kundra's awesome. It's an interesting track RK is RK he loves Madhu and he knows he would do anything to possess Madhu and thinks Sultan is of the same mind, Sultan takes responsibility of taking care of people he loves very seriously, earlier we saw when he was fighting for Madhu's welfare and now for Meera's dignity. What a contrast, between RK and Sultan, enjoying the track.
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😆 Really? I'll go watch the episode then..😆😆