India-Forums

Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed
Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed

Strings attached !! (Page 2)

--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
In the fear ,his mind is not working fine and he is asking Divya again and again what he should do .But don't know how will he react once he comes to know of the truth .He doesn't like lies and this lie is making his life a hell .So definitely Divya is going to be in tough position...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeerjaaMyra.nelly

--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angie12

Myra,  I like the picture.  Raj definitely is being manipulated both by Divya and Sarita.  But I think Divya's plan is going to backfire because even though he is starting to believe in the prophecy, he is also finding Divya's behavior fishy.  After a while, he is going to figure it out as he knows Divya well.  Since Divya is a honest person, deceit doesn't come that easily to people and they start fumbling when they have to lie more and more.  

I am also thinking the same. She has not thought about consequences ,No future planning what she will tell when her lie will come out. And this is such a lie that will come out surely ,off course if cvs don't plan sarita's real death or that prophecy true. ...She did planned her entry with contest but on asking by Raj ,she couldn't hide it more .She is an honest person and at least can't lie to Raj eye to eye .
What will be raj's reactions - bitter taste for divya alone or for sarita also. It depends on how much of truth will divya tell to him like previous time.She did disclosed the contest truth but didn't tell the truth behind coming to raj's house fully.

Angie12Neerjaa

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neerjaa

Originally posted by Myra.nelly

This is what Sarita and Divya are doing to poor Raj!! Ouch

you are right Myra , his position is like this now . Poor chap
thanks neerja, yup..both are playing with him...'till when thats the question!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Siham.

yooour right pooor Raj feeeling sooory for him
Honestly isnt pleasent to see a man being played like this..the guy really doesnt have a thing for sarita..

Neerjaa

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angie12

Myra, I like the picture. Raj definitely is being manipulated both by Divya and Sarita. But I think Divya's plan is going to backfire because even though he is starting to believe in the prophecy, he is also finding Divya's behavior fishy. After a while, he is going to figure it out as he knows Divya well. Since Divya is a honest person, deceit doesn't come that easily to people and they start fumbling when they have to lie more and more.
Thanks, Angie
Exactly,. she will make mistakes and Raj will discover her plan...hopefully sarita will admit she asked for divya's help, i dnt want her ti b free of charges..

Neerjaa

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushasri

Originally posted by Myra.nelly

wel said dear with pic

This is what Sarita and Divya are doing to poor Raj!! Ouch

Thanks, usha!

Neerjaa

goolab IF-Addictz
goolab
goolab

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged
I no soon raj will no what they are doing
I want to see how raj will fill when he no his
Love one is doing this

NeerjaaMyra.nelly

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta-avinafan

In the fear ,his mind is not working fine and he is asking Divya again and again what he should do .But don't know how will he react once he comes to know of the truth .He doesn't like lies and this lie is making his life a hell .So definitely Divya is going to be in tough position...
Yes, emotionally he's very confused...all these lies is making his head spin..When he'll know the truth he'll b extremely hurt coz divya was the person he trusted the most!

Neerjaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index