Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

   
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

TeamDrashtiSalman Paradise#23 Sweat it out n dance (Page 9)

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Joined: 29 March 2012
Posts: 10896

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JungleeBilli-

Omgomg KVB online on this forum

No joke
Blushing
 
really???

DimaagKaKeeda IF-Stunnerz
DimaagKaKeeda
DimaagKaKeeda

Joined: 11 January 2013
Posts: 25637

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drashtifan4ever

 
Someone posted a diff video of Drashti today where she is asking for everyone's prayers and well wishes. She needs them as she is only a really hectic schedule and is unwell.

Yep Sona!! DD n Sal are not well so hope for a speedy recovery for my rockstars!! Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cassie..EnchantedForest

Cassie.. Goldie
Cassie..
Cassie..

Joined: 27 October 2012
Posts: 2342

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sona, I'll try to find a link.

Hey Sanjana - lovely sigs! Those in your sig box as well as those you are posting. DD-Salman make the most beautiful team in JDJ, don't they!!

@ JB - Hey n enjoy! ;) Haven't followed KVB a lot..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EnchantedForestDimaagKaKeeda

DimaagKaKeeda IF-Stunnerz
DimaagKaKeeda
DimaagKaKeeda

Joined: 11 January 2013
Posts: 25637

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drashtifan4ever

Vidya is now drashti's fav.
My too WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EnchantedForest

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Joined: 02 January 2009
Posts: 38001

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drashtifan4ever

Originally posted by -JungleeBilli-

Omgomg KVB online on this forum

No joke
Blushing
 
really???
kasam 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3638655&TPN=80
EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Joined: 29 March 2012
Posts: 10896

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Sanjana_

Originally posted by Drashtifan4ever

 
Someone posted a diff video of Drashti today where she is asking for everyone's prayers and well wishes. She needs them as she is only a really hectic schedule and is unwell.

Yep Sona!! DD n Sal are not well so hope for a speedy recovery for my rockstars!! Heart
 
I feel Drashti needs a few day break from MEIEJ! Keep her in your prayers!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cassie..

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Joined: 02 January 2009
Posts: 38001

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cassie..

Thanks Sona, I'll try to find a link.

Hey Sanjana - lovely sigs! Those in your sig box as well as those you are posting. DD-Salman make the most beautiful team in JDJ, don't they!!

@ JB - Hey n enjoy! ;) Haven't followed KVB a lot..
haha I following him drashti kids Sid and Shweta 

Told him to drag SYK here LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cassie..

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Joined: 29 March 2012
Posts: 10896

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
koi hai???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DimaagKaKeeda

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index