Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Party Time (TR Post) (Page 3)

zoharocks IF-Dazzler
zoharocks
zoharocks

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zinnia.TaaRey

TR topic for TR fans.

And so we have another party in Taani's name. The first was in honour of her birthday and tomorrow in appreciation of her efforts as GS. I sincerely hope now the gang embrace Taani openly and with all their heart. As they say, happiness can exist only in acceptance, and I feel that Taani deserves it. On a lighter note, I hope the CVs don't give her a party similar to her birthday. Gosh, it was about anything and everything but the birthday girl LOL I do understand that this party itself is just a cover up and we all know the real reasons. But still...it would be nice to see Taani being the centre of attention!

Coming to today's TR scene: I don't know about you all but I loved it :) As soon as she hears Rey's voice, Taani drops the invitation card. Nervous are we, Taani? That brief moment reminded me of the good ol' days, when Taani would drop things upon the very sight of Rey LOL some things never change! But I guess that is the affect Rey has over Taani. His presence is so overpowering, so strong - it overwhelms her. And we also get a bit of banter between them, which is always a treat to watch. Taani once again showed that she's equally up for the challenge. But this time round, Rey scores one up over her!

Right after he says, "aur main tumhare liye hi aaya hoon," Rey's expression was heart melting. The love, the admiration that he holds for Taani was so evident. Today, he was glowing. And I don't think it was due to the amount of time he's been taking to fix himself up, nowadays LOL They say that what you feel on the inside reflects on your face. And the feelings he has for Taani travelled from his heart and lit up his face like a 100 watt light bulb! But the look he gave Taani, I'm surprised she didn't melt there and then! Madam is playing a very good game! She's putting up a front with that poker face! But beneath the "I'm not bothered" exterior, Taani is in fierce battle with her emotions.

And so after a quick game of pass the parcel - Taani hands the card to Rey, who then passes it back to her...the waiting game begins. Rey will wait for Taani, hoping that this time round he can peep into a corner of her heart. And Taani knowing her Prince Charming all too well, wonders just what will happen at the party! Well for that, she has to wait and see. And so shall we! Party time, anyone? ;)

Side note: After watching the precap, I felt as though SRK's soul had gone into Amar. His "eik ladki" narration sounded something straight out of a Yashraj movie LOL
And this is my second post in which I have been less critical of Rey. Let's see if I make it a hat trick!

@red...i know seriously i was like taani still has IT...it is still there which she is trying to hide so damn bad...coz rey is the ULTIMATE HERO jisse kuch bhi chupana mushkil hee nahin naam mumkin haiROFL...and good as well when it comes to the world...POOR GIRLSmile

@blue...it surely does overwhelm her...elates her...for a brief moment she is in a trans...a world where she belongs...where she loves her PRINCE CHARMING more than anybody elseEmbarrassed

@green...he is so damn sweetLOL...i would have melted in his arms right there and then...Embarrassed

@yellow...taani is quite up for the game varna koi bhi rey ko dekh ke gir jaayeWink

@purple...he would till teh very end...just like a warrior..who tries till his very last breath...doesn't he...to turn the tables completely...and im sure rey would be able to get taani out of teat cage...which is taking too much hold on her heart as of presently

@side note...i agree...he is so SRKish now a days.and the fact that im a hopeless romantic...i love REY now more than any body elseHug

P.S.AMAZING POST AS USUAL...TAKE ME OT ANOTHER WORLD ONLYThumbs Up

P.P.S.LOVE BARUN SOBTI.Heart...VRINDA ROCKSWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BrownRevoStargazer.

Ianoconic. IF-Sizzlerz
Ianoconic.
Ianoconic.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Quite surprised Taarey at finally getting screen space. Waiting for today's epi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Stargazer.

...Tansy... IF-Rockerz
...Tansy...
...Tansy...

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Thumbs up for this post Zinnia Thumbs Up 

I've got nothing to say about the epi , as am not satisfied with it. But anyways Precap is quite confusing aswell as interesting. 
Rey is too much into the shoes of SRK style these days LOL 
Loved the Flying Kiss portion Blushing 
Looking into his dialogue...It surely is going to lead into a huge MU again but am happy coz TR will aleast be showed up on-screen Stern Smile

Stargazer.

SanelyInsane IF-Sizzlerz
SanelyInsane
SanelyInsane

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged

TR topic for TR fans.

And so we have another party in Taani's name. The first was in honour of her birthday and tomorrow in appreciation of her efforts as GS. I sincerely hope now the gang embrace Taani openly and with all their heart. As they say, happiness can exist only in acceptance, and I feel that Taani deserves it. On a lighter note, I hope the CVs don't give her a party similar to her birthday. Gosh, it was about anything and everything but the birthday girl LOL I do understand that this party itself is just a cover up and we all know the real reasons. But still...it would be nice to see Taani being the centre of attention!

Oh God don't remind me of last time's party as u said it was about every god damn thing but her.Anyways this time the girl has nailed it man.The reason why the team could enter back into NDC.Even if they'll win the same the major credit is hers no doubt and ya she deserves every bit of appreciation.But still after the past days i really don't expect anything from that team jo jab chahe kisiko mock kar sakte hai and then agar wohi person unke kaam aaye toh phir wah wahi.Anyways won't go any further don't wanna waste my time on them.My precious time is just for our TR!

Coming to today's TR scene: I don't know about you all but I loved it :) As soon as she hears Rey's voice, Taani drops the invitation card. Nervous are we, Taani? That brief moment reminded me of the good ol' days, when Taani would drop things upon the very sight of Rey LOL some things never change! But I guess that is the affect Rey has over Taani. His presence is so overpowering, so strong - it overwhelms her. And we also get a bit of banter between them, which is always a treat to watch. Taani once again showed that she's equally up for the challenge. But this time round, Rey scores one up over her!

Zinnia yet again the scene,their feelings have been very well described by you.The "R" effect can never let go off her.It's great to see that he still has the same effect on her as he had before the confession.

Right after he says, "aur main tumhare liye hi aaya hoon," Rey's expression was heart melting. The love, the admiration that he holds for Taani was so evident. Today, he was glowing. And I don't think it was due to the amount of time he's been taking to fix himself up, nowadays LOL They say that what you feel on the inside reflects on your face. And the feelings he has for Taani travelled from his heart and lit up his face like a 100 watt light bulb! But the look he gave Taani, I'm surprised she didn't melt there and then! Madam is playing a very good game! She's putting up a front with that poker face! But beneath the "I'm not bothered" exterior, Taani is in fierce battle with her emotions.

For the bold part-so true!Rey had a glow on his face yesterday.It's great to see that the man is not giving up to win her back at any cost.But alas things are gonna take a drastic turn since today i guess.

And so after a quick game of pass the parcel - Taani hands the card to Rey, who then passes it back to her...the waiting game begins. Rey will wait for Taani, hoping that this time round he can peep into a corner of her heart. And Taani knowing her Prince Charming all too well, wonders just what will happen at the party! Well for that, she has to wait and see. And so shall we! Party time, anyone? ;)

Yup lets just wait and watch

Side note: After watching the precap, I felt as though SRK's soul had gone into Amar. His "eik ladki" narration sounded something straight out of a Yashraj movie LOL
And this is my second post in which I have been less critical of Rey. Let's see if I make it a hat trick!

Well being critical of Rey is pretty obvious coz taani till date has done,tolerated and sacrificed a lot for him.Till now we all had seen taani's love for rey and were craving to see rey's love for her as well.Guss now the time has come.At last something good cvs.Hopefully they'll be consistent just that's it.

Great post Zinnia...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zoharocksStargazer.

Stargazer. IF-Rockerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taarey_kunwar

yaar i am toh scared with precap

Arre! Kyun? Don't be scared! Be happy! Aur jo bhi hoga...ultimately they will reunite Embarrassed
Stargazer. IF-Rockerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoharocks

TR topic for TR fans.

@red...i know seriously i was like taani still has IT...it is still there which she is trying to hide so damn bad...coz rey is the ULTIMATE HERO jisse kuch bhi chupana mushkil hee nahin naam mumkin haiROFL...and good as well when it comes to the world...POOR GIRLSmile

@blue...it surely does overwhelm her...elates her...for a brief moment she is in a trans...a world where she belongs...where she loves her PRINCE CHARMING more than anybody elseEmbarrassed

@green...he is so damn sweetLOL...i would have melted in his arms right there and then...Embarrassed

@yellow...taani is quite up for the game varna koi bhi rey ko dekh ke gir jaayeWink

@purple...he would till teh very end...just like a warrior..who tries till his very last breath...doesn't he...to turn the tables completely...and im sure rey would be able to get taani out of teat cage...which is taking too much hold on her heart as of presently

@side note...i agree...he is so SRKish now a days.and the fact that im a hopeless romantic...i love REY now more than any body elseHug

P.S.AMAZING POST AS USUAL...TAKE ME OT ANOTHER WORLD ONLYThumbs Up

P.P.S.LOVE BARUN SOBTI.Heart...VRINDA ROCKSWink

Haila! Is Barun Sobti one of the new entries in D3? Shocked Just kidding! LOL So you're a Sobtian, huh! I love how you randomly slipped that in, hehe!

Hey! None of us are allowed to melt in his arms. We have to make sure that Taani is the one doing all the melting, lol! Jokes aside, I know exactly what you mean :)

Even I love this romantic wala Rey. It suits him the best and I hope it remains this way. Of course it all depends on CVs but one can hope!

Indeed Rey is like a warrior - he never gives up. And that's why we know he will not give up on Taani until he succeeds!

And thank you, Zoha for the appreciation :)

zoharocks

Stargazer. IF-Rockerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SmokySapphira-

Quite surprised Taarey at finally getting screen space. Waiting for today's epi.

Well up until last week, I was surprised that they still existed LOL all I can say is let's wait and watch.
cutedollll IF-Dazzler
cutedollll
cutedollll

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Nice post..Yea firstly taani be a centric for birthday part n its obvious..birthday girl thi...n now for this party.. Approve she deserve it.

Go to top