Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Party Time (TR Post) (Page 2)

BrownRevo Goldie
BrownRevo
BrownRevo

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zinnia.TaaRey

Originally posted by iluvrevolution

I loved ur post...but i think this whole thing(reys mission to win back taani) is a cover-up... Palkhi  revealed it in her IV. poor soulTongue.. chuck it..LOL.. still im excited for the upcoming eps.. Kya karoo TR addictionEmbarrassed.. Waiting for the New Paaarty. Im 100% sure chief guest will be Taani..About the LR scene.. this boy still has his effect on taani.. Im loving the romeo.. Precap is a 100 mn $ JackpotLOL..

ssshhh! *places finger on the lip*

Only happy thoughts, dear! LOLWink I need to keep my blood pressure at a normal level ROFL ya sure! i will try meditation.. or act as if.. u kno.. possessed by the soul of an anti-war activistROFL

Jokes aside, TaaRey addiction is lethal! I have it, you have...all TaaReyians are suffering from it REAL bad!! And that's why I'm keeping fingers crossed for upcoming epis. Like I've said numerous times, this track has so much potential. CVs can extract a lot from this present storyline and if they do - obviously that's great for us! Ya its lethal! sweet poison.. defo this track is a treat for trains... but i have a feeling.. this track is gonna end after NDC finalsDead.. *fingers crossed*..

Romeo Rey - hard to resist. Taani's doing a pretty good job so far LOL and precap...I say bring it on!

so far its clean.. this time its taani''s turn.. extremely sorry for my negative thoughts.. EmbarrassedWink                                                             

Edited by iluvrevolution - 26 June 2013 at 8:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Stargazer.

Stargazer. IF-Rockerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paruls

I absolutely love the way Rey's face lights up every time he encounters Taani. Day Dreaming Hope there is more to the the TR scene than they showed in the precap. 

I was staring at your post for about 10 minutes simply to admire TR Embarrassed

I know! Rey's face nowadays...it lights up every time Taani is present. Such a sight to see :)
Same here. Hope we get proper TR scenes tomorrow, in terms of length. Should be fun ;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

parulsBrownRevo

Stargazer. IF-Rockerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Zinnia.TaaRey

I loved ur post...but i think this whole thing(reys mission to win back taani) is a cover-up... Palkhi herself revealed it in her IV. poor soulTongue.. chuck it..LOL.. still im excited for the upcoming eps.. Kya karoo TR addictionEmbarrassed.. Waiting for the New Paaarty. Im 100% sure chief guest will be Taani..About the LR scene.. this boy still has his effect on taani.. Im loving the romeo.. Precap is a 100 mn $ JackpotLOL..

ssshhh! *places finger on the lip*

Only happy thoughts, dear! LOLWink I need to keep my blood pressure at a normal level ROFL ya sure! i will try meditation.. or act as if.. u kno.. possessed by the soul of an anti-war activistROFL

Jokes aside, TaaRey addiction is lethal! I have it, you have...all TaaReyians are suffering from it REAL bad!! And that's why I'm keeping fingers crossed for upcoming epis. Like I've said numerous times, this track has so much potential. CVs can extract a lot from this present storyline and if they do - obviously that's great for us! Ya its lethal! sweet poison.. defo this track is a treat for trains... but i have a feeling.. this track is gonna end after NDC finalsDead.. *fingers crossed*..

Romeo Rey - hard to resist. Taani's doing a pretty good job so far LOL and precap...I say bring it on!

so far its clean.. this time its taani''s turn.. extremely sorry for my negative thoughts.. EmbarrassedWink    

In one line: You are going to get me into a lot of trouble!!! ROFL

BrownRevo

Ayesha_Hasan IF-Dazzler
Ayesha_Hasan
Ayesha_Hasan

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Zinnia, your posts always bring a smile on my face..Tongue
Again a brilliant post, dear..Wink
Now How do I express my feelings..LOL
I am so damn excited..Day Dreaming
From the time I have seen the precap, I am flying in the air out of happiness...LOLDancing
He looked so cute..Embarrassed
And that kissing expression he gave for his love was so so cute...Day Dreaming
And then the SRK's atma in him..LOL
But on a serious note, I feel this will lead to misunderstandings between them...Ouch
That Shocked expression on her face is still roaming infront of my eyes.LOL
Bechaara, Rey, Jab hosh main aayega to khudkushi karlega aur us se pehle Taani hi uski pitai kardegi..LOL
I am loving this Romeo Rey so much..Embarrassed
He is a treat to watch just like the jealous Rey...Day Dreaming
And the TR scene today, though small, I liked one particular dialogue in it..
The way Rey immediately said MAIN TUMHAARE LIYE HI AAYA HOON...Embarrassed
I loved to hear that...Embarrassed
I hope that the episode will be upto our expectations...
Now make a new post soon..LOL

Stargazer.

Stargazer. IF-Rockerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayesha_Hasan

Zinnia, your posts always bring a smile on my face..Tongue
Again a brilliant post, dear..Wink
Now How do I express my feelings..LOL
I am so damn excited..Day Dreaming
From the time I have seen the precap, I am flying in the air out of happiness...LOLDancing
He looked so cute..Embarrassed
And that kissing expression he gave for his love was so so cute...Day Dreaming
And then the SRK's atma in him..LOL
But on a serious note, I feel this will lead to misunderstandings between them...Ouch
That Shocked expression on her face is still roaming infront of my eyes.LOL
Bechaara, Rey, Jab hosh main aayega to khudkushi karlega aur us se pehle Taani hi uski pitai kardegi..LOL
I am loving this Romeo Rey so much..Embarrassed
He is a treat to watch just like the jealous Rey...Day Dreaming
And the TR scene today, though small, I liked one particular dialogue in it..
The way Rey immediately said MAIN TUMHAARE LIYE HI AAYA HOON...Embarrassed
I loved to hear that...Embarrassed
I hope that the episode will be upto our expectations...
Now make a new post soon..LOL

Hi Ayesha!

Tip tip barsa in your dp Embarrassed I can watch that sequence over and over again LOL
Romeo Rey is truly adorable. Even I am loving this side to him, which I miseed so much! Oh yes! Jealous Rey is also a treat to watch. Who can forget his jealousy during the Shivam track?!

I too loved today's dialogue from Rey. He had her - with that line! Loved it and loved the way he said it. Agreed that the TR scene was short but I felt it had substance. However, I'm hoping that upcoming scenes are longer, like last Friday!

lol, allow me to join you if you're flying in the air right now! Because I feel the same :) precap was great. Can't wait to see what happens between them!

And finally thank you for the appreciation. I am truly grateful :)

Ayesha_Hasan

Asha_Tacker IF-Dazzler
Asha_Tacker
Asha_Tacker

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Awe,beautiful post! Evrytm i rd ur post,my fc lits up instead in wtevr mood i'm.Prcp tk ovr epi fr me,jst cnt wait to wtch d epi.So damn excitd.Let wtevr d consequences cms,i wnt my TR.Tats it.

Stargazer.

Stargazer. IF-Rockerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asha_TAAREY

Awe,beautiful post! Evrytm i rd ur post,my fc lits up instead in wtevr mood i'm.Prcp tk ovr epi fr me,jst cnt wait to wtch d epi.So damn excitd.Let wtevr d consequences cms,i wnt my TR.Tats it.

That's real sweet, dear. Thank you!

Precap looked great for sho :) Even I am feeling very excited. Hoping for some TaaReylicious time!  Don't worry - hopefully we will get our TaaRey. That's all that we want Embarrassed
Kunwar_AJS Goldie
Kunwar_AJS
Kunwar_AJS

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
yaar i am toh scared with precap

Stargazer.

Go to top