Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Party Time (TR Post)

Stargazer. IF-Rockerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
TR topic for TR fans.

And so we have another party in Taani's name. The first was in honour of her birthday and tomorrow in appreciation of her efforts as GS. I sincerely hope now the gang embrace Taani openly and with all their heart. As they say, happiness can exist only in acceptance, and I feel that Taani deserves it. On a lighter note, I hope the CVs don't give her a party similar to her birthday. Gosh, it was about anything and everything but the birthday girl LOL I do understand that this party itself is just a cover up and we all know the real reasons. But still...it would be nice to see Taani being the centre of attention!

Coming to today's TR scene: I don't know about you all but I loved it :) As soon as she hears Rey's voice, Taani drops the invitation card. Nervous are we, Taani? That brief moment reminded me of the good ol' days, when Taani would drop things upon the very sight of Rey LOL some things never change! But I guess that is the affect Rey has over Taani. His presence is so overpowering, so strong - it overwhelms her. And we also get a bit of banter between them, which is always a treat to watch. Taani once again showed that she's equally up for the challenge. But this time round, Rey scores one up over her!

Right after he says, "aur main tumhare liye hi aaya hoon," Rey's expression was heart melting. The love, the admiration that he holds for Taani was so evident. Today, he was glowing. And I don't think it was due to the amount of time he's been taking to fix himself up, nowadays LOL They say that what you feel on the inside reflects on your face. And the feelings he has for Taani travelled from his heart and lit up his face like a 100 watt light bulb! But the look he gave Taani, I'm surprised she didn't melt there and then! Madam is playing a very good game! She's putting up a front with that poker face! But beneath the "I'm not bothered" exterior, Taani is in fierce battle with her emotions.

And so after a quick game of pass the parcel - Taani hands the card to Rey, who then passes it back to her...the waiting game begins. Rey will wait for Taani, hoping that this time round he can peep into a corner of her heart. And Taani knowing her Prince Charming all too well, wonders just what will happen at the party! Well for that, she has to wait and see. And so shall we! Party time, anyone? ;)

Side note: After watching the precap, I felt as though SRK's soul had gone into Amar. His "eik ladki" narration sounded something straight out of a Yashraj movie LOL
And this is my second post in which I have been less critical of Rey. Let's see if I make it a hat trick!

Edited by Zinnia.TaaRey - 26 June 2013 at 1:17pm

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

akarnavkhushitaareybigfannavya14sree689parulsSMMGlovelytaareyroxxygminiDEpapakapridesangee_manancuteminigeshiga54.Rupali.JaygandhKunwar_AJSBrownRevo.saumya.Ayesha_Hasantaarey_vrimarshahzzoharocksInfiniteFlameshamanbkforeverlazyEternalStars.Angel-luvs-smiss_nehasaltaSanelyInsaneViji.ChandranBreezy.patie

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zinnia.TaaRey

TR topic for TR fans.

And so we have another party in Taani's name. The first was in honour of her birthday and tomorrow in appreciation of her efforts as GS. I sincerely hope now the gang embrace Taani openly and with all their heart. As they say, happiness can exist only in acceptance, and I feel that Taani deserves it. On a lighter note, I hope the CVs don't give her a party similar to her birthday. Gosh, it was about anything and everything but the birthday girl LOL I do understand that this party itself is just a cover up and we all know the real reasons. But still...it would be nice to see Taani being the centre of attention!
Don't remind me of that party...that was rather a nightmare. If anyone ever organized a party like that for me, i'll make sure that that person is not able to do anything again. Anyways...coming to the party, just hope that they don't overlook the chief guest. 
Coming to today's TR scene: I don't know about you all but I loved it :) As soon as she hears Rey's voice, Taani drops the invitation card. Nervous are we, Taani? That brief moment reminded me of the good ol' days, when Taani would drop things upon the very sight of Rey LOL some things never change! But I guess that is the affect Rey has over Taani. His presence is so overpowering, so strong - it overwhelms her. And so we also get a bit of banter between them, which is always a treat to watch. Taani once again showed that she's equally up for the challenge. But this time round, Rey scores one up over her!
And this thing...no one can change. neither Taani nor Rey, no matter what happens, they can't overlook each other's presence. They complete each other, and no one can feel unaffected by one's own presence.

Right after he says, "aur main tumhare liye hi aaya hoon," Rey's expression was heart melting. The love, the admiration that he holds for Taani was so evident. Today, he was glowing. And I don't think it was due to the amount of time he's been taking to fix himself up, nowadays LOL They say that what you feel on the inside reflects on your face. And the feelings he has for Taani travelled from his heart and lit up his face like a 100 watt light bulb! But the look he gave Taani, I'm surprised she didn't melt there and then! Madam is playing a very good game! She's putting up a front with that poker face! But beneath the "I'm not bothered" exterior, Taani is in fierce battle with her emotions.
Awwwiee... Zinnia Rey looks so adorable, so wonderful while he says any such romantic line, or some penetrating dialogue, which leaves you bare...all walls, all barriers, all hindrances shattered. And his lit up face...well you have explained it all.

And so after a quick game of pass the parcel - Taani hands the card to Rey, who then passes it back to her...the waiting game begins. Rey will wait for Taani, hoping that this time round he can peep into a corner of her heart. And Taani knowing her Prince Charming all too well, wonders just what will happen at the party! Well for that, she has to wait and see. And so shall we! Party time, anyone? ;)

Well after seeing precap...i am saying that this is gonna be interesting.

Side note: After watching the precap, I felt as though SRK's soul had gone into Amar. His "eik ladki" narration sounded something straight out of a Yashraj movie LOL
And this is my second post in which I have been less critical of Rey. Let's see if I make it a hat trick!

As usual, wonderful post on today's episode Zinnia. SRK...uff..i dont wanna divert myself. But i guess Rey should see some movies of srk. It actually might help him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Reytanni4everStargazer.

miss_neha IF-Rockerz
miss_neha
miss_neha

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Loll, I Am in love with ur posts!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Stargazer.

Stargazer. IF-Rockerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghasingh

Originally posted by Zinnia.TaaRey

TR topic for TR fans.

Don't remind me of that party...that was rather a nightmare. If anyone ever organized a party like that for me, i'll make sure that that person is not able to do anything again. Anyways...coming to the party, just hope that they don't overlook the chief guest. 
lol, as they say in punjabi - mitti pao! LOL so let's forget about the old party and hope that the upcoming one is remembered for the right reasons. And yes, chief guest should not be overlooked. I am keeping my fingers crossed on this!

Coming to today's TR scene: I don't know about you all but I loved it :) As soon as she hears Rey's voice, Taani drops the invitation card. Nervous are we, Taani? That brief moment reminded me of the good ol' days, when Taani would drop things upon the very sight of Rey LOL some things never change! But I guess that is the affect Rey has over Taani. His presence is so overpowering, so strong - it overwhelms her. And so we also get a bit of banter between them, which is always a treat to watch. Taani once again showed that she's equally up for the challenge. But this time round, Rey scores one up over her!
And this thing...no one can change. neither Taani nor Rey, no matter what happens, they can't overlook each other's presence. They complete each other, and no one can feel unaffected by one's own presence.
For sho! They cannot deny each other - ever. Whether it's Rey or Taani...they do complete each other and this is a fact which can never be overlooked or denied by either of them.  I guess that is the power of love. True love :)

Awwwiee... Zinnia Rey looks so adorable, so wonderful while he says any such romantic line, or some penetrating dialogue, which leaves you bare...all walls, all barriers, all hindrances shattered. And his lit up face...well you have explained it all.
He did look adorable! There was something about him today. Made me melt! This is the Rey TRians were missing and this is the one that we want. Period!

Well after seeing precap...i am saying that this is gonna be interesting.
Precap looked good from a TR fan perspective. I'm actually looking forward to Taani's reaction. Judging from her expression, she didn't seem to be too pleased at Rey's outburst. I'm hoping for fireworks!

As usual, wonderful post on today's episode Zinnia. SRK...uff..i dont wanna divert myself. But i guess Rey should see some movies of srk. It actually might help him.

Thank you, Megs! :) Hope you're well.
I know SRK is a weakness of yours, hehe! 

salta

Stargazer. IF-Rockerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by miss_neha

Loll, I Am in love with ur posts!!

Awww, thanks a lot! That means a lot :)
BrownRevo Goldie
BrownRevo
BrownRevo

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
I loved ur post...but i think this whole thing(reys mission to win back taani) is a cover-up... Palkhi  revealed it in her IV. poor soulTongue.. chuck it..LOL.. still im excited for the upcoming eps.. Kya karoo TR addictionEmbarrassed.. Waiting for the New Paaarty. Im 100% sure Taani is gonna  rock in the party..About the LR scene.. this boy still has his effect on taani.. Im loving the romeo.. Precap is a 100 mn $ JackpotLOL.. And ya rey is possessed By SRK' soul

Edited by iluvrevolution - 26 June 2013 at 8:13pm

Stargazer.

Stargazer. IF-Rockerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvrevolution

I loved ur post...but i think this whole thing(reys mission to win back taani) is a cover-up... Palkhi herself revealed it in her IV. poor soulTongue.. chuck it..LOL.. still im excited for the upcoming eps.. Kya karoo TR addictionEmbarrassed.. Waiting for the New Paaarty. Im 100% sure chief guest will be Taani..About the LR scene.. this boys still has his effect on taani.. Im loving the romeo.. Precap is a 100 mn $ JackpotLOL..

ssshhh! *places finger on the lip*

Only happy thoughts, dear! LOLWink I need to keep my blood pressure at a normal level ROFL

Jokes aside, TaaRey addiction is lethal! I have it, you have...all TaaReyians are suffering from it REAL bad!! And that's why I'm keeping fingers crossed for upcoming epis. Like I've said numerous times, this track has so much potential. CVs can extract a lot from this present storyline and if they do - obviously that's great for us!

Romeo Rey - hard to resist. Taani's doing a pretty good job so far LOL and precap...I say bring it on!

BrownRevo

paruls Senior Member
paruls
paruls

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
I absolutely love the way Rey's face lights up every time he encounters Taani. Day Dreaming Hope there is more to the the TR scene than they showed in the precap. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BrownRevoStargazer.

Go to top