Pavitra Rishta

how should Pavitra Rishta End?

xxhiyaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I feel that this show is going nowhere...if they do another leap Sulochana and Savita would be like almost 100 years old..and of course they still make them look middle aged!

Either they really have to do some heavy old age makeup on their characters or presume them dead...

But I feel that either they keep on going with the current age group or end the show.

If they need to end the show this is how I feel the ending should be:

1) Arjun & Purvi reunite and live a happy married life with Pari and more children...
2) Manav, Archana, Savita, and Damodar buy a nice flat and move out of the chawl (now they can at least afford to)
3) Soham marries ANYONE but Gauri
4) Gauri and Sachin get married and still bicker with Soham 😆😆😆
5) Ovi finds a nice Canadian boy and gets married and settles in Canada and visits India and her family. Purvi and Ovi makeup
6) Teju & Sunny get married
7) Onir and Shalini get married and he finds another career of a social worker (after all he likes being so mahaan)

Or actually Purvi and her siblings should just have their own spin-off!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha333 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xxhiyaxx

I feel that this show is going nowhere...if they do another leap Sulochana and Savita would be like almost 100 years old..and of course they still make them look middle aged!

Either they really have to do some heavy old age makeup on their characters or presume them dead...

But I feel that either they keep on going with the current age group or end the show.

If they need to end the show this is how I feel the ending should be:

1) Arjun & Purvi reunite and live a happy married life with Pari and more children...
2) Manav, Archana, Savita, and Damodar buy a nice flat and move out of the chawl (now they can at least afford to)
3) Soham marries ANYONE but Gauri
4) Gauri and Sachin get married and still bicker with Soham 😆😆😆
5) Ovi finds a nice Canadian boy and gets married and settles in Canada and visits India and her family. Purvi and Ovi makeup
6) Teju & Sunny get married
7) Onir and Shalini get married and he finds another career of a social worker (after all he likes being so mahaan)

Or actually Purvi and her siblings should just have their own spin-off!!

@bold...lolzzz🤣
manan_virika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If the leap happens and the show keeps on going, I want the last epi before the leap to be something like this:

1) Arvi and Pari are a happy family now. Arjun is driving and the newly wed Purvi is sitting next to him with his daughter. Then a truck comes and hits Arvi's car to the tree. Then Archana comes to the scene, and sees that Arvi is bleeding, and they are declared dead but Pari is fine. She takes Pari from Purvi's lap, and raises her as her own. (remember how Purvi's parents died...this scene is something like that).

2) Soham lets Gauri marry Sachin, and finds a new modern girl for himself.

3) Manav died because he realized that he is a failure in life...nooo...probably due to a heart attack.

4) Savita is more sensible now.

5) Varsha becomes strong and successful.

6) Ovi becomes a bar dancer...JK...she is a successful model and is in love with a business man.

7) Sulo goes for a yatra.

8) Manju, Vinod, Pinu and Ruchi take over Mr. Mittal's property and business after his death.

9) Teju lives happily with her parents.
Edited by arshi_arvi - 10 years ago
--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Arvi gets reunited and raise their daughter Pari happily. Purvi goes back to work and she and Arjun run a very successful company.

Ovi is a successful model and is married to her friend Romil. They have beautiful twin daughters.

Manav retires from work and he's spending the rest of his days with his lovely wife Archana.

Sulo and Savita have gone on a pilgrimage.

Damador dies from a heart attack.

Teju gets married to Sunny and have a bouncing baby boy.

Sachin gets married to Gauri and they move to Canada.

Soham finds a lovely girl, falls in love and gets married and is living with Manav and Archana in their family mansion.

Vinod and Manju are living with Punni and Mitthal.

Punni has changed her ways.

Varsha gets another chance at happiness. she meets someone and finally settles down in life.

DK moves to australia and retires a multimillionaire.

Onir moves back to Kolkatta and finally marries Shalini and settles down. He is working in a construction company.

Everyone is happy...show ends on a good note...
Edited by --Jenelle-- - 10 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't care about how the story ends, but I hope there is a special episode on the last day- 1 hr special- with the cast sharing their favourite moments and offscreen segments with the audience, jokes, fun and leg pulling. And by cast I mean everyone associated with the show during its run of 4 years, even those who quit it midway- Sushant, Anurag, then people who played Ajit, Dharmesh, Vaishali, Vandu, Archana's Baba- everyone! I hope they have a party on the last day of shoot and we get to see some snippets of the party in the last episode. :D Edited by nikitagmc - 10 years ago