Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

With you - SwaRon OS (Page 7)

nami2811 IF-Sizzlerz
nami2811
nami2811

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shan16

nami2811

Wow nyc OS... longing ..their desperation to meet..pain to stay away ...their intense love ...very welll wriiten...the way they were missing each one while rehersing..

small peck to shut off the siren...lolzz hehehe

fav lines

They stopped walking and Swayam took her to a nearby bench. Holding each others hand they sat on the bench. She was holding his hand with both of hers and placed her head on his shoulder.
"You don't have to dig into the past Sharon. The present is you love me and I love you" said Swayam caressing her.

cupped her face in his hands and said "You are perfect for me. Both of us are perfect for each other. Please stop blaming yourself. If you think you have done mistakes then even I have done mistakes. Past is the one which has to be remembered for the good times. The present is we are together. Happily together and that is all that matters. I have always loved you and I'm proud to be your lover boy"

She chuckled and hugged him tight resting her head on his chest. She could feel his heartbeats and wished to remain in his arms forever. He hugged her back and both of them closed their eyes. They felt so safe to be in each others arms. The longing, the passion and the intensity was equally visible in both of them. Swayam, who waited for more than a year to get his love and Sharon, who was bowled out by true love have now officially become SwaRon, a couple.

nami u r really good writer...m buddying u ...plz send pm of ur wrk...

thnks deep for sharing this link ...

Thank you so much! Embarrassed
I accepted ur buddy request but I usually don send out PMs Ouch I know dats bad but I will definitely try and make it a habit to send out PMs. I started it on a minute scale though LOL

nami2811 IF-Sizzlerz
nami2811
nami2811

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetydiyafrien

perfect and fabulous ... loved everything in it...
the chapter was awesome and loved it...

Thank you so much :)

Originally posted by AninditaSwaRon

Lovely os dear :)

Thank you :)

Originally posted by sanstina

Amazing Os Smile
Swaron missing each other in rehearsals
Loved the way Sharon spoke her thoughts to him n he understood 

Than you Sanskriti :) I'm glad u found it amazing :)

Originally posted by NocturnalBeing

Wonderful OS :')

Thank you! :)

Originally posted by sakshi.ekansh

ja nahi karti unres... mai tujhe senior citizen bulaaun???

chal chhod unres nahi kar rahi hoon yahi pe batati hoon...

I loved Sharon waiting for swayam... fir uska bicycle ride ka plan bana.. par jab tune bicycle puncture karayi na... to mere dimaag me aaya ki humari nami ko cvs ne kaat liya and I felt like killing you..
but tu to swaronian hai.. you kept &something better in store.. loved the walk and sharon speaking her heart out is necessary I feel.. in show too.. you made it here.. aur fir
mangal mangal
mangal mangal
mangal mangal
ho...

Mangal mangal ROFL
Sakshi tu bhi na LOL
Aur mere dimaag mein CVs nahi hote remember ur behna is Palki not me LOL
Thank you for liking it :)
nami2811 IF-Sizzlerz
nami2811
nami2811

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neeti96

Wow di , this is the first time I'm reading something written by you and it was seriously beautiful. I loved it to the core. A relief from the non-existent SwaRon we see in the showDead Thank you for PM-ing meSmile

They were lost into each other while all their love and emotions were being poured out in their first kiss. Yes! This was the special kiss.. Their first kiss.. His fingers were buried deeply in her hair and her hands were moving around his neck. The kiss lasted for a while and they looked into each others eyes. They had tears of joy. Their foreheads touched each others and the couple were smiling.
They were entering a new phase and this was the perfect beginning for a perfect life! :)

^^ I loved this bit the mostEmbarrassed Actually the entire paragraph was Day Dreamingbut I loved the last 2-3 lines of the para the most

You haven't read my previous works?Shocked
Its okay that you've read it now LOL I'm happy :)
Thank you Neeti for liking it :)

Go to top