Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

With you - SwaRon OS (Page 4)

-TanHaVruShan- IF-Sizzlerz
-TanHaVruShan-
-TanHaVruShan-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Namu guru ji Hug
Yeh Kya likh daala Smile Smile
Humne jo demands rakhi thi for d os yeh toh usse bahot bahot upar ka nikla Embarrassed
Thank u thank u so so so much for writing dis for us Embarrassed
Its just bang on Clap u know Wat dis is somethin i always wanted to see between swaron after der confession.. Sharon sharing every bit of her feelings with swayam n how he consoles her n comforts her n u actually wrote it exactly as i wanted to see Embarrassed
I simply loved d way u penned down d conversation between them while walking i loved it d way she shared d way he hugged her just to make her feel comfortable n loved Clap Clap
I also loved d siren sharon part suddenly hyper ho gayi dats actually sharon n d way swayam calmed her i din think he would do dat but i loved it Clap Clap
N for d ending no words d kisses one by one is our dream jo i doubt kabhi pura hoga to see it on screen Embarrassed

Loved ur os Clap was waiting for it from dat day n dekh am so late in reading it. .
Am cursing myself for reading it so late...
It was beautifully lovely n more over it was actually Wat every swaron fan wants to see on screen Embarrassed
I wish ke v could see same on screen dat ll be best day for all swaronians Embarrassed Embarrassed
Great job guru ji Clap am so so happy to read dis it was awesome Clap
U made my day mornin mornin yeh pada hai toh day is gonna be super rocking Embarrassed Embarrassed

Ps: hmmm yeh padke lalach bad gaya hai pls write one more os on swaron first date or maybe der first cycle ride as a couple totally different pls its my request Embarrassed Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nami2811_Deepika_-Vishaka-

venusrockz Senior Member
venusrockz
venusrockz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
i have always wanted sharon to tell swayam abt wat she felt during past incidents lyk secret admirer, shivams party...i really loved how u wrote tat part...it ws simple bt true from heart...i really vsh if a swaron scene ws ter lyk dis...Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nami2811_Deepika_

cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
nami its beautifulSmile..loved it...dis is d swaron v all want to c aftr getting into relationship..dey sharing dere feelings..n splly sharon..she told hw she always felt whn he was around..hw he affected her..n abt dere 1st dance..
n most imp she cleared out shivam fiasco..oh gosh i really want it to happen in d3...
n lastly dere 1st spl kissEmbarrassed..mesmerizing...very nicely written nami..love uHug
bt nxt tym pls include cycle ride also...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nami2811_Deepika_-Vishaka-

.vruShan_rocks. IF-Dazzler
.vruShan_rocks.
.vruShan_rocks.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged

bhabhi jiHug

kya OS likha haiClap
awsome OS

i loved it.
it was perfect.Star

kash yeh d3 me bhi ho humare swaron ke sathEmbarrassed

keep writing more and thanks for the pmHug

nami2811-Vishaka-

swaronarshi Senior Member
swaronarshi
swaronarshi

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged
awesome os
loved it especially Sharon's confessing part
I just wish ki aisa kuch d3 mein bhi ho
a beautiful swaron os
thnks for writing SmileSmileSmilekeep writing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nami2811

-Vishaka- IF-Stunnerz
-Vishaka-
-Vishaka-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged
guess what di... I hav read ur os during lec Party

and i totally went Day Dreaming in dreamy mode LOL

di i was smiling like an idiot...while reading it..
Beautifully writtern i luv it...i really want cv shows such type of sequence...

Cycle puncher waala moment it was epic...love the beautiful feeling they shared together...i realy want to see such moment in d3

luv u nami di...u are awesom writter...and write up karte samay aapka shehetan dimag so gaya tha kya...lolz..

Di i want u to write more plz apne shiqsh ki demand puri karo...apko gurudhakshina avshq milege..
Plz di write more..

nami2811

sanjana_D3 IF-Dazzler
sanjana_D3
sanjana_D3

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Beautiful OS 
Its amazing !
Wish we could see this in D3 :)
My favourite part was their conversation while they were walking. Smile

nami2811

shan16 Senior Member
shan16
shan16

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged

nami2811

Wow nyc OS... longing ..their desperation to meet..pain to stay away ...their intense love ...very welll wriiten...the way they were missing each one while rehersing..

small peck to shut off the siren...lolzz hehehe

fav lines

They stopped walking and Swayam took her to a nearby bench. Holding each others hand they sat on the bench. She was holding his hand with both of hers and placed her head on his shoulder.
"You don't have to dig into the past Sharon. The present is you love me and I love you" said Swayam caressing her.

cupped her face in his hands and said "You are perfect for me. Both of us are perfect for each other. Please stop blaming yourself. If you think you have done mistakes then even I have done mistakes. Past is the one which has to be remembered for the good times. The present is we are together. Happily together and that is all that matters. I have always loved you and I'm proud to be your lover boy"

She chuckled and hugged him tight resting her head on his chest. She could feel his heartbeats and wished to remain in his arms forever. He hugged her back and both of them closed their eyes. They felt so safe to be in each others arms. The longing, the passion and the intensity was equally visible in both of them. Swayam, who waited for more than a year to get his love and Sharon, who was bowled out by true love have now officially become SwaRon, a couple.

nami u r really good writer...m buddying u ...plz send pm of ur wrk...

thnks deep for sharing this link ...

nami2811_Deepika_

Go to top