India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Rajat's rigid acting (Page 5)

Autumn_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn_Rose
Autumn_Rose

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Let's just hope that.. this time she has learned and is able to pull it off... and it turns out to be the best historical shows ever, like PRC.

sakhi1 Senior Member
sakhi1
sakhi1

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
well since i hv seen prc & dv etc, rt's prev shows...i m sure this is ph & director's fault may b they r nt able to tap rajat's full potential...i just hope they r able to do so in coming episodes so that rajat is again appreciated by one & all...or atleast major faults r nt there which eveerybody is talking about here...rajat is a marvellous actor v rians know & he will do what his directors asking him

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4u.FemmeFatale.smile.sara

pallavi003 IF-Dazzler
pallavi003
pallavi003

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
today I saw the repeat telecasts..and I saw it very clearly that Rajat placed HIS HAND on his knees when he bent down to take the payel of JODHA..WinkSmile
---Nisha--- IF-Dazzler
---Nisha---
---Nisha---

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PallaviDas003

today I saw the repeat telecasts..and I saw it very clearly that Rajat placed HIS HAND on his knees when he bent down to take the payel of JODHA..WinkSmile

LOL
You were looking for that. LOL
I saw that too but I think after that he placed the hand back again. Didn't he? Anywyas, mujhe itna seriously nahi leena chahiyein. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimeLady_Macbeth

adeeti10 Goldie
adeeti10
adeeti10

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
I think rajat played a more convincing Rajput than all the others so far! He got the accent right, and I liked that scene with the halwai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

libran90

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Very good post NishaSmile

I am a Rajat Tokas fan, and have seen him acting in Prithvi Raj Chauhan...that was the time from which i liked him. But ya, i completely agree with you on the bulging eyes thing...That is too artificial...The shrewdness must come out naturally n not something like this.m sure he will do it better n will improve with the upcoming episodes as he is good with expressions. I liked 2 of his expressions...

One when he pulled out the payal out of the fire, he had a very thoughtful look...of one who is lost in love..

second was when he takes out his knife to threaten a rajput, to save his man in the vivah ghoshna day...that was a natural expression...

as far as his postures are concerned, specially the hand in the back thing, the ones who direct n guide the actors should alsop advice them according to me, as rajat is still very young, and all this experiences comes with maturity, to make postures n expressions more creative n different...

nobodyatnotimeLady_Macbeth

Sweet_Krishna Senior Member
Sweet_Krishna
Sweet_Krishna

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Rajat is not only rigid but he is faking the voice as well. His actual voice is boyish which gives away when he has a roaring laughter.Rest of the times, he is uttering dialogues by bringing unnecessary huskiness in order to prove himself mature.Moreover, he is acting like a psycho when portraying Akbar like turning his head sideways, popping out his eyeballs, smirking non stop. He was acting like a lunatic while watching Jodhaa while there was a storm. His appearance is majestic but not his voice and facial expressions. Some one else would have done greater justice to the role. Paridhi is much more mature than him in all the fields. He is a good actor but he is CUTE and that cuteness and softness is acting against him.

libran90VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Krishna

Rajat is not only rigid but he is faking the voice as well. His actual voice is boyish which gives away when he has a roaring laughter.Rest of the times, he is uttering dialogues by bringing unnecessary huskiness in order to prove himself mature.Moreover, he is acting like a psycho when portraying Akbar like turning his head sideways, popping out his eyeballs, smirking non stop. He was acting like a lunatic while watching Jodhaa while there was a storm. His appearance is majestic but not his voice and facial expressions. Some one else would have done greater justice to the role. Paridhi is much more mature than him in all the fields. He is a good actor but he is CUTE and that cuteness and softness is acting against him.
Paridhi is doing an OUTSTANDING job as Jodha , she's getting accolades for her brilliant portrayal of Jodha n her vivacious beauty...I'm sooo happy for her . Big smile
She's very mature n does an amazing controlled acting . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

libran90

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index