India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Rajat's rigid acting (Page 3)

Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
I love rajat! But still I agree with the part of the hand... But soon Rajat will clear all the mistakes cauz he is sooo awesome'

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smile.sara

SonaLuvZaSaf IF-Sizzlerz
SonaLuvZaSaf
SonaLuvZaSaf

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
 show n actors hv  potential !! i hope it will improve with each passing episodes !!Thumbs Up the payal scene n n the meeting of jalal wd his real mother r still my fav scenes of rajat Embarrassed! he was  the best in those two scenes !!Thumbs Up 

AshaNegiFan

Amy- Senior Member
Amy-
Amy-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Yup there is an ackwardness in his potrayal of ruthlessness. but then it will be a perfect contrast when he turns romantic Wink
-Reeti- IF-Rockerz
-Reeti-
-Reeti-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
I feel akward when he says something.. his way of speaking makes me feel as he is facing too much difficulties for speaking hindi in a arabic in arabic influence ( as urdu ) ..and His voice is still chidish.. he doesn't sound like a royal king at all :P May be by time passes he'll get more mature ... :) I feel like he is not opening himself Smile
but still he acts well and this show is just of 2 weeks.. lets give them time to get into the character.. I am sure they will rock Thumbs Up

Edited by reeti.poly - 26 June 2013 at 10:57pm

AshaNegiFan

nikhilageet IF-Dazzler
nikhilageet
nikhilageet

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
While I have never seen any show of RT before he is doing a good job in this show but yes I agree on the bulging eyes and too much psycho like behavior . If he tones it down it will be perfect Big smile
Almas. IF-Sizzlerz
Almas.
Almas.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Hi nisha..Firstly thank u for dis topic..
Trust me today I came here just to discuss dis.. I was gonna make a topic n I saw disLOL

I completely agree with ur post...

I am die hard rajat fan.. I have seen him in PRC DV TL.. I jus love him n his actings.. He is a veryy good actor ..
BUT in JA ..yess he is trying ssooo hard to become an evil ruthless king.. Or more specifically he is told to 'try n be an evil'.. 
His forever evil smirk.. Which is unneccesary at times.,,
N u know wat hez gonna need a neck belt if doesn't stop twisting /crooking his neck...
Bulging eyes.. Really.. I dunno how's he managing to wide open his eyes every time 

N dat hand thing.. It's the director not rajat

Rajat is a very hard working boy.. He is totally immersed in his character.. But yes he does need to tone down a bit.. ESP the eyes n neck..

N now that we hv seen a soft glimpse of Akbar ...we ll get more of this soon wen JA meet n romance starts.. I think then everything will be alright n normal.. 
Rajat has perfect buttery eyes..  I hope He will softens soon
- Almas 

Edited by iluvvampires - 27 June 2013 at 1:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fragrance18avyarima

Autumn_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn_Rose
Autumn_Rose

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged
It's more to do with the direction. He's just doing what he is told guys.

Apparently they're going out of the way to portray him as ruthless.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avyarimachahat4u

Amy- Senior Member
Amy-
Amy-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
That walking around with hands at the back reminds me of students going to the assembly and then back to classrooms  in a line, with heads bowed down and hands on the back to stop them from badmaashiLOL

Edited by Amy- - 27 June 2013 at 4:10am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index