Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Rajat's rigid acting (Page 15)

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot, Disha. This is what I meant,  and it is lovely. Quite haunting,

But it is not original music. I think it is taken from a film song. Do you know which song it is?

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by disha15

you mean the background music they give for jodha and akbar scenes right?

a few members have been kind enough to upload them for us

here you go shyamala aunty (it does sound better LOL)

this is the youtube link

sashashyam]Disha my dear,

Can you tell me which is the Jodha-Akbar theme song that is played whenever they are linked in a scene, what they would call a leitmotif in the West? It is absolutely lovely, and I have of course heard it before, but  I cannot place it now. Thanks in advance.

Shyamala Aunty (better than Shyamalaji, don't you think?)

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Yes, Nisha, so do I, it is quite hauntingly lovely. Disha has got me the Youtube link, but  I do not think it is original music,  I think it is from a film song. I have requested Disha to try and  locate that song for me, let us see if she has any luck.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by ---Nisha---

Originally posted by sashashyam

Disha my dear,

Can you tell me which is the Jodha-Akbar theme song that is played whenever they are linked in a scene, what they would call a leitmotif in the West? It is absolutely lovely, and I have of course heard it before, but  I cannot place it now. Thanks in advance.

Shyamala Aunty (better than Shyamalaji, don't you think?)

Do let me know if you find out...I find myself humming it without thought. 
.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
some people think it resembles "khushiyan aur gham" from the aamir khan film "mann"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

libran90sashashyam

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Thanks, my dear, I will try and locate that song.I have seen the film,but it  was long ago, and I cannot remember the bars any longer. If you do manage to listen to it and see that the Jodha-Akbar leitmotif is from that, do let me know.

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by disha15

some people think it resembles "khushiyan aur gham" from the aamir khan film "mann"

Marathi_Mulgi IF-Dazzler
Marathi_Mulgi
Marathi_Mulgi

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged

First I would like to appreciation you for daring to post such topic. I will agree with you. I had seen him prc n dv he was excellent in that. But I don't know here what happening to him. When I saw promo I liked him in war part as I found him prc n dv but when he remove his headgear of war and  after dialogue he turn his head 180 degree that was irritating (it reminded me sunil paul's mimicry of sunil shetty lolz) no need of such thing while he point out jodha and jodha who was like watching some rally on terrace gets shock. I found it very funny. I too get irritate when he turn his neck n his bulging eyes. Now so called fans will say it to show his cruel or ruddness but it doesn't look like cruel or rude but something like psycho.  I had saw psycho too in saubhagyavati bhav but there also he din't bend his neck so many times. I will not blame rajat for this as if we find its weird then why not director who is shooting such scenes. Or is it kekta camp director's style to show cruel n rude character like their vamps. Then I will say they are getting bad in fictional too. It could not called funny also as to see him doing it repetitive.Again I found weird when jodha's sister gets irritates, angry n fights coz her older sisters marriage is fixed n going to happen very soon. Do rajaputanies do such immature behavior coz they are not getting married. I wonder but don't know if they do such as they are also human.

About staring payal, he is too good in such scenes it reminded me his scene staring sanyo zumka remembering her. He was more than cute. No doubt he will be best in war n romantic scene. When I saw him dreaming of jodha taking on horse (which is copy of priyo scene) actress looks much older than him. It seems like kid taking aunty. I din't find jodha much impressive. Her face is very blank as if she show some emotions her make up will be ruined and she keep her neck straight altimes might be of fear of droping her veil. I will not blame her as its her first as lead she will improve when serial will progress but its  director's responsibility to direct them in right way. I think its them who need to improve. But for now it is like one with bending neck all time n one is with straight. I know ashwini also will go loud acting mahamanga. But no doubt rajat will rock in when he will turn positive. Will pray for rajat, he survive with his neck n eyes till jodha makes him 'INSAN'

I had posted my views reading words healthy discussion in your post. As any one can have different point of views opinion its my view others may differ. No offence to any actor, director, producer fans.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

libran90

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged
I completely agree with your post.This is exactly how i felt while watching Rajat although he is the most hardworking actor but he is not able to deliver it ,somewhere the director is at fault and its thier vision he is delivering .They are not clear with what they want.

libran90

.GrangerMalfoy. IF-Rockerz
.GrangerMalfoy.
.GrangerMalfoy.

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marathi_Mulgi

First I would like to appreciation you for daring to post
such topic. I will agree with you. I had seen him prc n dv he was excellent in
that. But I don't know here what happening to him. When I saw promo I liked him
in war part as I found him prc n dv but when he remove his headgear of war
and after dialogue he turn his head 180
degree that was irritating (it reminded me sunil paul's mimicry of sunil shetty
lolz) no need of such thing while he point out jodha and jodha who was like watching
some rally on terrace gets shock. I found it very funny. I too get irritate
when he turn his neck n his bulging eyes. Now so called fans will say it to
show his cruel or ruddness but it doesn't look like cruel or rude but something
like psycho. I had saw psycho too in
saubhagyavati bhav but there also he din't bend his neck so many times. I will
not blame rajat for this as if we find its weird then why not director who is shooting
such scenes. Or is it kekta camp director's style to show cruel n rude
character like their vamps. Then I will say they are getting bad in fictional
too. It could not called funny also as to see him doing it repetitive.Again I found
weird when jodha's sister gets irritates, angry n fights coz her older sisters
marriage is fixed n going to happen very soon. Do rajaputanies do such immature
behavior coz they are not getting married. I wonder but don't know if they do
such as they are also human.

About staring payal, he is too good in such scenes it
reminded me his scene staring sanyo zumka remembering her. He was more than
cute. No doubt he will be best in war n romantic scene. When I saw him dreaming
of jodha taking on horse (which is copy of priyo scene) actress looks much
older than him. It seems like kid taking aunty. I din't find jodha much
impressive. Her face is very blank as if she show some emotions her make up
will be ruined and she keep her neck straight altimes might be of fear of
droping her veil. I will not blame her as its her first as lead she will
improve when serial will progress but its director's responsibility to direct them in
right way. I think its them who need to improve. But for now it is like one with
bending neck all time n one is with straight. I know ashwini also will go loud
acting mahamanga. But no doubt rajat will rock in when he will turn positive. Will
pray for rajat, he survive with his neck n eyes till jodha makes him 'INSAN'

I had posted my views reading words healthy discussion in
your post. As any one can have different point of views opinion its my view
others may differ. No offence to any actor, director, producer fans.

Hmm... Paridhi is brilliant. She's actually behaving and acting like a princess. You actually forget she's not one. First time I'm watching her and her actings brilliant. Rajat's eyes are a bit too much. The expression is just.. weird... Rest I'm liking him.. His scene with the halwai showed how well he can act

libran90

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index