Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Rajat's rigid acting (Page 10)

---Nisha--- IF-Dazzler
---Nisha---
---Nisha---

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
@ Stargirl-
I and many others on this thread (since I am the TM, I have read through most of the comments) have repeatedly said that we are willing to give him a chance. We know this show has just begun and it will take him some time to adjust. We also said that he has a majestic air so he suits as Akbar but, just needs to tweak his acting a little. 
And disha did not offend me. No one here did. It seemed to me before as if my thread had somehow offended her...thus the reply. 

Edited by ---Nisha--- - 30 June 2013 at 12:07pm

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
There you have it :) exactly what i was trying to get through to to you.thanks :)

on another note,we have a very important personality in our forum and has been kind enough to drop in ur thread as well :)

shyamala b cowsik ma'am :) I suggest you to go through her analysis.she has given a very logical take on many things.It might interest you 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sashashyamAmor.

---Nisha--- IF-Dazzler
---Nisha---
---Nisha---

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blahblah26

Originally posted by disha15

thanks for having my back annie. Thats exactly what i meant.

I myself have ridiculed things i disliked.Bairam khan,i fondly call bairu for heavens sake Silly

And trust me i am not some psychotic fan who would go to any limits to prove my point right. i have seen such amusing visuals in a another forum ROFL i am not part of those forums,but when one has been part of IF for so long,you tend to peekaboo LOL it just amazes me how some people consider opposing any negative comments about their favourite actor is the sole aim in their life.then again,we live in India,where sachin is god and cricket, a religion.I certainly have other important things to do.

As i said,we have different opinions,that's it.no one is right or wrong,we are just different.

We might disagree on this factor,but we might agree on another.

heheh!! I think the poor girl's spent so much time in 'another' forum that she isn't able to believe that you can actually criticise a person's favourite actor and still have a civil discussion.!!
@nisha- i'm not making fun of you. Just the forum that you seem to have been a part of as i can see from your dp, and ya i loved that show. Addiction that vo mera, par uss forum mein post banana khatre se khaali ni tha. People ganged up on you man!

That actually was me having a civil discussion. I was simply asking questions and making points. Angry me would be a lot more offensive. 
People did gang up on other forums...cray cray's that they were. So completely blindly in love with a television actor. It was a bit scary actually. For someone like me who does not understand blind worship let alone follow it...
...and I suppose by disha's reply, I thought she was those fans. Not able to handle criticism. But I can see she isn't. Ofcourse, there is a distinction between being a fan and being a crazzzy fan. 
EDIT- who is shyamala? 

Edited by ---Nisha--- - 30 June 2013 at 12:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lady_Macbeth

.GrangerMalfoy. IF-Rockerz
.GrangerMalfoy.
.GrangerMalfoy.

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Nisha---

I myself have ridiculed things i disliked.Bairam khan,i fondly call bairu for heavens sake Silly

And trust me i am not some psychotic fan who would go to any limits to prove my point right. i have seen such amusing visuals in a another forum ROFL i am not part of those forums,but when one has been part of IF for so long,you tend to peekaboo LOL it just amazes me how some people consider opposing any negative comments about their favourite actor is the sole aim in their life.then again,we live in India,where sachin is god and cricket, a religion.I certainly have other important things to do.

As i said,we have different opinions,that's it.no one is right or wrong,we are just different.

heheh!! I think the poor girl's spent so much time in 'another' forum that she isn't able to believe that you can actually criticise a person's favourite actor and still have a civil discussion.!!
@nisha- i'm not making fun of you. Just the forum that you seem to have been a part of as i can see from your dp, and ya i loved that show. Addiction that vo mera, par uss forum mein post banana khatre se khaali ni tha. People ganged up on you man!

That was me having a civil discussion. I was simply asking questions and making points. Angry me would be a lot more offensive.
People did gang up on other forums...cray cray's that they were. So completely blindly in love with a television actor. It was a bit scary actually. For someone like me who does not understand blind worship let alone follow it...
I really such fan worship...and I suppose by disha's reply, I thought she was one of them. Not able to handle criticism. But I can see she isn't. Ofcourse, there is a distinction between being a fan and being a crazzzy fan.
EDIT- who is shyamala?

nono! I never meant you're not having a civil discussion. I just said that yiu were probably surprised that fans of actors(especially male actors) could be reasonable.

Hell. Me too. I've always been fans of shows and characters. Not actors. I'm concerned only with their acting. Rest thy can do whatever they want to.

Edited by blahblah26 - 30 June 2013 at 12:21pm
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

That was me having a civil discussion. I was simply asking questions and making points. Angry me would be a lot more offensive. 
I really such fan worship...and I suppose by disha's reply, I thought she was one of them. Not able to handle criticism. But I can see she isn't. Ofcourse, there is a distinction between being a fan and being a crazzzy fan. 

There definitely is!I was once told about one particular friend of mine,that in one forum (ur dp just reminded me of this incident Tongue) it seems one crazy fan of the lead actor on that show sent a hate pm to one member who had made a slightly negative post regarding him.and spoke about a liking for the actor who plays the negative character

she went on to say that how dare you hate b**** and like a*****  he is a very bad boy ROFL 

This kind of things just amuse me! LOL The only logical reasoning with such behaviour is that these fangirls are immature kids,aged12-13.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.GrangerMalfoy.Amor.

.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
@nisha : here is her post

I dunno her personally,but i had seen her posts in DKDM forum.she gives very logical reasonings.

I saw here here today morning and was delighted.

Her posts are throught provoking and always unbiased

p.s : just google her and be amazed LOL we didn't know what a great personality she was until evening
---Nisha--- IF-Dazzler
---Nisha---
---Nisha---

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

EDIT- who is shyamala?

nono! I never meant you're not having a civil discussion. I just said that yiu were probably surprised that fans of actors(especially male actors) could be reasonable.
A little perhaps...LOL
I have only found a few rational souls here on IF. But besides them, not many. I don't know why but when a show becomes popular, the crazies seem to take over. It's a vicious place to be...current example would be MB and QB forum. 
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

A little perhaps...LOL
I have only found a few rational souls here on IF. But besides them, not many. I don't know why but when a show becomes popular, the crazies seem to take over. It's a vicious place to be...current example would be MB and QB forum. 

I havent dared to step into those forums!

Romance centric modern shows always attract masses.teens especially.And well,as we all know teens just CANNOT be spoken sense with LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index