India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Motherhood

nani2630 Goldie
nani2630
nani2630

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
I dont know how many in this forum are mothers.

When a woman once realise she is pregnant from that moment her everything iss her baby through all her hardship and everything its amazing when u hold your baby in ur arms.

But when u lose that baby you always live ur life thinking of that baby. Im a mother of two I have five sisters my older sister who is like my second mum gave birth to a still borne baby there was problem and she had to be induse and give birth while knowing she is giving birth to a dead baby. It affected her pcychologically she had more than six miscarriage whenever she got pregnant she terrifies the baby will die and she lose the baby. Now she has adopted five children she loves them like she gave birth to them but she still grieving for her baby.

I didnt understand why she was like that but the minute a gave birth I understood coz I went through the same thing thhe different was my baby was still alive I was fighting for my lively baby.

So even if Manvi gave her baby to. Jeevika it wont remove her pain yeah it will lessen but both sisters will leave to regret and unhappy inside.

Sorry for out of topic post but wanted people to understand why its unfair for Jeevika not to have a child of her own.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sugar01AashalovevirmanTeriMaaaFari_15-Latty--Pj-kusharberry

-Pj- IF-Rockerz
-Pj-
-Pj-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing your story.
I do hope that they don't show this in house adoption as I call it. Because as you said it will still be hard on the both in them. Maanvi will watch her child grow up in front if her yet it will be her sisters child. Agreed that to Maanvi, Jeevika will be an excellent mum and this is her she Jeevika Di but that is still the child she gives birth do.

And in Jeevika's part she will live that child with all of her heart but dull also think what I'd her child what grown up with them. What there would be doing at this age etc.

I'm still aganist it for many reasons, but as the show its coming to its curtain call, I don't think they pain they will endure.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nani2630-Latty-

-Latty- IF-Rockerz
-Latty-
-Latty-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
thanx dear for sharing ur story !!!

i dont want manvi to give her baby to jeevika !!!

and its just a show so anything can be possible but i dont understand why these CVs cant show both the sisters pregnant !
and the surrogacy track i dont want this too !!

the show comes to its end so the CVs should think about the hapoy ending not this kind of complicated things which r not acceptable by us fans !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nani2630

nani2630 Goldie
nani2630
nani2630

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Thats what I dont understand CV the show is ending so why not make happy fun tracks like both sisters pregnant and the vadheras are happy 2 different types of pregnant women..

-Pj- IF-Rockerz
-Pj-
-Pj-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
I don't mind the track as long as it does not end how we are thinking.
There is already to much slap stick with the family and code my where it looks terrible to a point. But frantic storylines will still work but not on what we are thinking.
TeriMaaa IF-Dazzler
TeriMaaa
TeriMaaa

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
omg thts too sad ..
thanks for sharing it 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index