India-Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq
Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

Where is the story heading to ?

cooldreams Senior Member
cooldreams
cooldreams

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Can anybody please help me understand where is this story heading to..
-> Prithvi came to know abt DB's reality, DB-IP's relation and his brain just seemed to have started working...He still can't figure out the exit from that room ? How did that IP guy appear from then ? Shocked
-> RK's financial position has still not improved...and in fact came to know that he had to sell-off all his property n possessions..He was begging some guy to vacate his land..that was illegally occupied..!! Why did Prithvi get into Land mafia...and what happened to all that money he grabbed as part of his deals...?? Where did it go ?
-> DB-IP share a unique and idiotic husband-wife relation..While the wifey tries to kill him...he still expects her to miss him and grieve for him..?? Why and what the heck..?? Heard abt wives overusing credit cards for shopping...but DB lady is audacious enough to steal the diamond pendant from her sleeping husband..!! what a chaste n endearing lady, she is?
-> Mji-DB convo seemed just redundant and was getting on my nerves..!! Cud've cut short
-> IP guy seemed so creepy, when he said..."U cud destroy the photo..but what abt Meera's image in my mind?". Now why wud he do that ? Is he jealous of Prithvi for having a true love which he never had ? Or is he trying to take a revenge for making DB woo him...so he's gonna do that to his wife Meera now? What nonsense is that ?
-> IP guy going to Khanna house and Meera making out it's not Prithvi is inevitable. Hope this puts some brain into IP guy and he bows down in front of MiThvi Junoon for each other and may be has a change of heart and eventually kill himself & DB. I see that mark on Prithvi's back may play a vital role in making out it's not Prithvi...or may be his eyes or touch which Meera feels is not her Love..!!

Edited by cooldreams - 26 June 2013 at 12:02pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JunoonianTehsinaJFJOyeNautankigirlTalksawida

OyeNautanki IF-Rockerz
OyeNautanki
OyeNautanki

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Seedha mumbai ke sabse bade gutter main ja raha hai Dead

What mark on Prithvi? Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldreamsTehsinaJFJawida

adiana12 IF-Rockerz
adiana12
adiana12

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SahanaG

Sahana chk my post for short Wu (pg 1) and the mark of lashes ka wound on Prithvi's back!!! which Meera used to identify the dead bodies recovered frm police van was not Prithvi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OyeNautankiTehsinaJFJawida

cooldreams Senior Member
cooldreams
cooldreams

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SahanaG

That mark on Prithvi's back, which Meera tells the police during the Prithvi's fake accident for identifying purpose... According to Meera, Prithvi is supposed to have some mark on his back..which Meera had seen...don't ask me how ...when...where did Meera notice that ? It's a mystery...for all of us... Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JunoonianTehsinaJFJOyeNautankigirlTalksawida

OyeNautanki IF-Rockerz
OyeNautanki
OyeNautanki

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

That mark on Prithvi's back, which Meera tells the police during the Prithvi's fake accident for identifying purpose... According to Meera, Prithvi is supposed to have some mark on his back..which Meera had seen...don't ask me how ...when...where did Meera notice that ? It's a mystery...for all of us... Confused
[/QUOTE]

oh that mark LOL I don't think CVs will remember that Angry 

I can't imagine how much more they will torture us with DB & IP crap Dead Angry Why can't they kill each other to make this show watchable? Ermm 

Though Aditya is playing IP's role, am not able to accept him in that sick role & sick pairing of his & DB Dead Angry Not a fan of Arjun too Ouch Am having Dhoti wala Prithvi & Meer'a withdrawal symptoms Ouch 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HopeenlightJunoonianTehsinaJFJgirlTalks

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Good post Siri.

That Prithvi is locked in that room and can see throu that glass wall is the same story of a movie named Murder3 which is a remake of a western movie . Nothing is new ..as usual. Ermm
That money which Pritvi gains from deals . He didn't have a time to lend it to RK coz he was cought in a hell of troubles.
About IP, DB and Mji. I don't want to have any thing to discuss about them . They are a worst of the worst . I hate them .they destroied my nice dreams.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HopeenlightJunoonianTehsinaJFJOyeNautanki

Hopeenlight Senior Member
Hopeenlight
Hopeenlight

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cooldreams

Can anybody please help me understand where is this story heading to..

It's heading to the dump my dear, that's where... no rhyme or reason to the logic of this current track.. don't know whether to cry or laugh... what a waste of Adi's talent and time.  He could be pursuing better roles that are sensible... Can't stand Arjun or IP,  want Prithvi back!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OyeNautanki

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top