•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
guys with the consecutive nose cuts received by uma bhehenji i wonder when its gonna be our chanchan's turn...

i hope and pray its never a blow from manav!!  having read that a third party is to intervene at honeymoon which i am sure is from uma ben's briliant plans. i hope they don give her a win there.. coz the show spices with the villain winning too..
Edited by coolbakes - 10 years ago
yup I was thinking same and I hope cc wins.
She may loose some small battles occasionally to UB or manav but she will be a winner overall ðŸ˜ƒ ..thats channchann for you.
Originally posted by Guinea

She may loose some small battles occasionally to UB or manav but she will be a winner overall ðŸ˜ƒ ..thats channchann for you.

me too i think she will be a winner 😊
OMG!!
Another Sheetal, can't tolerate...
But sure, our ChhanChhan will kick her out...
Hopes for really hot episodes in this chilling monsoon...😛

Me too!
I don't want to watch someone else with Manav. I am watching this show because of Sanaya only. And if they focus too much on someone else, then I will not be watching. Hopefully, the third party won't last long. (Unlike her last show - that was really awful!! I don't want that to happen here.) As long as Manav is ignoring the third party and loving Chhan Chhan, I don't mind. (But if it happens like her previous show, I won't watch. I WILL quit. Just like I did with her previous show. Even after watching that show for almost a year and a half!!!)

I DO NOT WANT ANYONE IN BETWEEN CHHAN CHHAN AND MANAV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Guinea

But I don't want her to get hurt! Manav married her. he should ignore the other woman!
Tougher the battle sweeter the victory!
Yeah, I agree with you
I hope CC wins something! :)
Honestly I'm not sure if this girl is even UB type she seems modern like CC but lets wait & watch.