Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SWS #3: Tum Tak {IO}; new cc link pg 138 (Page 7)

shewolf. IF-Sizzlerz
shewolf.
shewolf.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
shishter why you so silent? :P LOL

Barishkiduaa IF-Rockerz
Barishkiduaa
Barishkiduaa

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
aahahah aokaay yes it works ahhahaha
aartipartyy IF-Sizzlerz
aartipartyy
aartipartyy

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
i'm watching switched at birth rn so when i'm done i'll tell u guys LOL
Barishkiduaa IF-Rockerz
Barishkiduaa
Barishkiduaa

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
ahahahah okaaay :p 
shewolf. IF-Sizzlerz
shewolf.
shewolf.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .MeriAashiqui.

Originally posted by ..SheWolf..

really? they had a happy ending its shocking actually LOL prem and mukti were love<3 its funny but i always like couples who dont end up together..dont ask me why LOL
I SECOND YOU. SHE SCREWED ALL MY SHIPS. laksha+kt :'( but star classics has uploaded the videos..I'm gonna start downloading them soon LOL
I have heard a lot about them<3 Angad was the first angry young man of telly I guess. LOL

AHAHAHA your not the only one! even i was !! hahaa :p AGREEED they where really more then love hahahah:P AHAHAHAHAHAH i get youuu, me 2 yaaar idk whyyy they screw up LOL ohhh YES MAKE MAKE Tongue YESSS he wasssHeart i misss them terriblyyyCry and the sad part is they dont even have HQ vidz on YT :(

aww star has not uploaded the episodes yet? :( but hmm most of the other shows have been uploaded..try asking them to upload it on yt :D and damn they've not uploaded mjht too. Ouch mayank nupur<3 my babies :')
and I forgot kavya anjali too<3 I used to watch too many shows as a kid. LOL

ahaha noo it was not on star it was on sonyy tv yaar Cry idk why they didnt i mean it was likeee the most popular show Confused  OMFG yeah i dont get that tooo i mean duhuuu mjht is AWSOME
yesss yesss mayank nupuur <3 they are love tooo yaaar!!!  OMGGG you watched also Kavya Anjaliii omggg that showww was alsoo love hahahahah :p how old are you then ?:P i used to watch too many showw too hahahaa

Oh maybe that's why I never watched it :| my daadi used to follow all the star plus shows. LOL
ashi how many pairs do you love? ROFL list banao. :P ROFL
I'm just 17 but my daadi was a huge serial buff and I would sit and watch all these shows with her ROFL

AHAHAHAHAHA  yeah prollyyy that whay :P buut most of ekta showwws did come on star and sony like kasam se, kaisa yeh pyaar hai ect :P

ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL dudeee i loveee too muchErmm its scaryyy loool i used to be a TVjunkie when i was your age  ROFLROFL ROFLROFL i watched TOOO many showwwsss hahaha sooo i had lots of favvv lol list banao giii khabhiiiTongue ROFLROFLohh hahah i seee

I watched kasam se a bit when I went to Kerala on vacation and we dint have star plus there so yeah LOL and eh at that time ekta literally ruled the television industry. LOL 
LOL its not I've shipped so many couples too ROFL banao ek din and show me. Tongue ROFL
But one thing no matter how much ekta ruined our ships..her shows were the best Stern Smile casting to everything..the shows now a days are so stooopid. Sleepy
shewolf. IF-Sizzlerz
shewolf.
shewolf.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
huh? who got switched at birth? LOL
aartipartyy IF-Sizzlerz
aartipartyy
aartipartyy

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
tv show duffer ROFL
Barishkiduaa IF-Rockerz
Barishkiduaa
Barishkiduaa

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

really? they had a happy ending its shocking actually LOL prem and mukti were love<3 its funny but i always like couples who dont end up together..dont ask me why LOL
I SECOND YOU. SHE SCREWED ALL MY SHIPS. laksha+kt :'( but star classics has uploaded the videos..I'm gonna start downloading them soon LOL
I have heard a lot about them<3 Angad was the first angry young man of telly I guess. LOL

AHAHAHA your not the only one! even i was !! hahaa :p AGREEED they where really more then love hahahah:P AHAHAHAHAHAH i get youuu, me 2 yaaar idk whyyy they screw up LOL ohhh YES MAKE MAKE Tongue YESSS he wasssHeart i misss them terriblyyyCry and the sad part is they dont even have HQ vidz on YT :(

aww star has not uploaded the episodes yet? :( but hmm most of the other shows have been uploaded..try asking them to upload it on yt :D and damn they've not uploaded mjht too. Ouch mayank nupur<3 my babies :')
and I forgot kavya anjali too<3 I used to watch too many shows as a kid. LOL

ahaha noo it was not on star it was on sonyy tv yaar Cry idk why they didnt i mean it was likeee the most popular show Confused  OMFG yeah i dont get that tooo i mean duhuuu mjht is AWSOME
yesss yesss mayank nupuur <3 they are love tooo yaaar!!!  OMGGG you watched also Kavya Anjaliii omggg that showww was alsoo love hahahahah :p how old are you then ?:P i used to watch too many showw too hahahaa

Oh maybe that's why I never watched it :| my daadi used to follow all the star plus shows. LOL
ashi how many pairs do you love? ROFL list banao. :P ROFL
I'm just 17 but my daadi was a huge serial buff and I would sit and watch all these shows with her ROFL

AHAHAHAHAHA  yeah prollyyy that whay :P buut most of ekta showwws did come on star and sony like kasam se, kaisa yeh pyaar hai ect :P

ROFL dudeee i loveee too muchErmm its scaryyy loool i used to be a TVjunkie when i was your age  ROFL i watched TOOO many showwwsss hahaha sooo i had lots of favvv lol list banao giii khabhiiiTongue ROFLROFLohh hahah i seee

I watched kasam se a bit when I went to Kerala on vacation and we dint have star plus there so yeah LOL and eh at that time ekta literally ruled the television industry. LOL 
LOL its not I've shipped so many couples too ROFL banao ek din and show me. Tongue ROFL
But one thing no matter how much ekta ruined our ships..her shows were the best Stern Smile casting to everything..the shows now a days are so stooopid. Sleepy

ohh reallyy well the cast was superbb but i think she has such hate on sisters or sumthing... why does she make sisters villian idk Confused buut yeahh she literally ruled i agreee that hahaha Tongue hahhaa theeek hai banao gi aur dekhao gi bhii LOL some of the list i have on myyy introoo in my gallery you can check if you want too TongueTongue OMG I AGREEE her casting is the best !!!!!! no doubts on that Tongue YES i agreee with youuu!!!

Go to top