SWS #3: Tum Tak {IO}; new cc link pg 138 - Page 69

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by ..Kirann..

Let's not talk about DMG! I might just end up crying. Jokes but seriously that show has all my feels like it's crazy. It was amazing, it was awesome, it was horrible but I STILL LOVE IT! It just gives me so many feels! KaSh took over my life!:(

lol season 2 lol
I CAN'T EVEN WT HOW MUCH I CRIED FOR THAT STUPID SHOW UGHHH 
but i'll end up being 40 and rewatching kash scenes ๐Ÿ˜†
OH MY GOD! Season 2 was a disaster. Only Lord knows how much I cried for Armaan. Everytime he used to look at her and they used to show flashbacks, I used to burst in tears! I don't think I ever felt this much for any character and I don't think I ever cried for any character as much as I did for Armaan. I don't have the courage to go watch those scenes again. Some emotional scenes were really good and if I do re-watch 'em, I always have tissue box ready. I used to curse Ridhima at times๐Ÿ˜†

From all the couples I have liked and seen, KaSh had the best chemistry IMO!

OH MY GOD! Season 2 was a disaster. Only Lord knows how much I cried for Armaan. Everytime he used to look at her and they used to show flashbacks, I used to burst in tears! I don't think I ever felt this much for any character and I don't think I ever cried for any character as much as I did for Armaan. I don't have the courage to go watch those scenes again. Some emotional scenes were really good and if I do re-watch 'em, I always have tissue box ready. I used to curse Ridhima at times๐Ÿ˜†

From all the couples I have liked and seen, KaSh had the best chemistry IMO!

lord i felt so bad for him :( honestly stupid bipolar ridz.
I WISH SHE DIED AND SID AND ARMAAN'S DOSTANA WORKED OUT. AND THEY ENDED UP GETTING TGTHER ๐Ÿ˜†
ughhh when armaan cried i literally went thru a box of tissues<3

YES I AGREE. best chem. out of all of them 
Originally posted by aartipartyy

lord i felt so bad for him :( honestly stupid bipolar ridz.
I WISH SHE DIED AND SID AND ARMAAN'S DOSTANA WORKED OUT. AND THEY ENDED UP GETTING TGTHER ๐Ÿ˜†
ughhh when armaan cried i literally went thru a box of tissues<3

YES I AGREE. best chem. out of all of them 

Seriously he made me cry so much. Remember when she tells him to promise her not to fight. Not to fight back, no matter what and he does not but he gets injured so badly and then she comes and starts yelling at Shilpa. He tells her she's the reason he's in this situation right now. Those f**king dialogues with those eyes like why didn't you just stab my heart? That would have been less painful!:'( LIke I always used to feel Armaan's pain. It was crazy like my heart was crying with him:'(

I wanted to strangle Ridhima. Stupid lady!๐Ÿคฌ

Seriously he made me cry so much. Remember when she tells him to promise her not to fight. Not to fight back, no matter what and he does not but he gets injured so badly and then she comes and starts yelling at Shilpa. He tells her she's the reason he's in this situation right now. Those f**king dialogues with those eyes like why didn't you just stab my heart? That would have been less painful!:'( LIke I always used to feel Armaan's pain. It was crazy like my heart was crying with him:'(

I wanted to strangle Ridhima. Stupid lady!๐Ÿคฌ

UGH HONESTLY f**kING RIDZ LIKE YOU CAN'T SIT THERE YELLING AT SHILPA WHEN YOU'RE A f**kING IDIOT LIKE SRSLY I WANTED ARSH TO WORK BUT I DIDN'T BECAUSE SERIOUSLY SHILPA WAS A SHOWPIECE IN THAT STUPID STUPID SHOW DURING SEASON 2.
i cried during the kasu tujh mein scene ohmg<33

stupid bitch 

that was me wt IPK and MJHT. MJHT made me go gaga :P AND DMG OH DEAR LAWD don't even start wt that stupid stupid show.
I think because IPK helped me get thru a lot of horrible times (aka junior year of hs) it really means a lot to me. idk if i would be the same person wtout IPK no matter how cheesy that sounds. 
idk why i just can't connect wt QH :P 

arti in different times of mine ( I had different circumstance) .. IPK has help me too . I can so relate to you with this statement of yours . i can tell you i would not be making anything from vm to avi , IPk has been my life . it made me forget life in general . I made so many amazing friends
I get so defensive with IPK , i cannot hear one word against lamo I know I am stupid .

Originally posted by .ayesha.

arti in different times of mine ( I had different circumstance) .. IPK has help me too . I can so relate to you with this statement of yours . i can tell you i would not be making anything from vm to avi , IPk has been my life . it made me forget life in general . I made so many amazing friends
I get so defensive with IPK , i cannot hear one word against lamo I know I am stupid .

sameee here bb. ipk was the reason i came back to I-F and IPK was the reason i started PSing. Idk where i would be now wtout IPK. Def not psing that is. ALSO ipk made me get a tumblr and honestly i've made so many friends here and tumblr that have impacted my life that i can't think about IPKKND not ever existing
lol i get defensive too xD like wt the teri meri seq. that's coming up
uhHh

UGH HONESTLY f**kING RIDZ LIKE YOU CAN'T SIT THERE YELLING AT SHILPA WHEN YOU'RE A f**kING IDIOT LIKE SRSLY I WANTED ARSH TO WORK BUT I DIDN'T BECAUSE SERIOUSLY SHILPA WAS A SHOWPIECE IN THAT STUPID STUPID SHOW DURING SEASON 2.
i cried during the kasu tujh mein scene ohmg<33

stupid bitch 

I know. All she did was yell at people and tell Armaan what to do and what not to. Shut the f**k up woman. I did ship ArSh but mostly I wanted AR together just for Armaan! He loved her way too much man. Tujh mein was perfect though and their Raat ka Nasha was SO HOT!<3

I remember when on Ridhima's bday with Sid, i was just crying and crying! Like why you doing this bitch? Don't you see his eyes? He loves you so friggin' much. The pain I felt was worse than f**king getting stabbed million times. I was SO SAD at that time!
I dont get why 4Lions couldn't choose different song for tomorrow's sequence-_- 

I know. All she did was yell at people and tell Armaan what to do and what not to. Shut the f**k up woman. I did ship ArSh but mostly I wanted AR together just for Armaan! He loved her way too much man. Tujh mein was perfect though and their Raat ka Nasha was SO HOT!<3

I remember when on Ridhima's bday with Sid, i was just crying and crying! Like why you doing this bitch? Don't you see his eyes? He loves you so friggin' much. The pain I felt was worse than f**king getting stabbed million times. I was SO SAD at that time!

IKR. LIKE NOOO DON'T TALK TO ME BUT NOOO DON'T BE WT SHILPA NOOO BE MISERABLEEE like srsly gth out of here
SAME i was like half and half :/ i wanted them but i didn't want them
UNFFF RAAT KA NASHAAA<333

OHMG THAT WAS HORRIBLE I LITERALLY WAS IN A PUDDLE OF TEARS. L