Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aartipartyy thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

Yeah heard about that. thankfully, we get KaBhi segments and he's pretty good friends with her, so I'm happy but Jenny does visit sets a lot. And then their hugs. ughhh so cringeworthy.

I dunno. I just read somewhere. They are actors man. They should have no problem doing intimate scenes. Its a part of their job.

I just hate the fact that Karan had changed so much-_-

yes exactly. KaBhi are sooo cute dude :') i actually like them better wt kajen :P

lol i think it's all a dramabaaz tbqh. jenny thinks that ksg would NEVER EVERRR cheat on her wt anyone. she's so cocky. lol tbqh i feel like ksg and dhami may have had a thing going on before :P we never know what goes on behind the scenes

AND YES AYESH YOU ARE FLAWLESS SO HUSH 
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
you are<33 and okay get to scrapping:) pass me when they are done. Today I didn't get to eat much.
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
 lamo discussing jenny with ksg .. I am not saying anything . 😳
aartipartyy thumbnail
ok guys!
igtg noww<3
i'll ttyl! ðŸ¤—
.ayesha. thumbnail
 @kiran we shall .. scarping you in min :) i wish you snap chat .. would have send you the pic .
why did not you eat ?
I am eating so much nowadays .. fasting is around the corner yar

.Kiran. thumbnail
KaBhi are super adorable. I love 'em so much<33 but u know I have stopped investing myself much in off-screen couples. They just ruin everything later on. I love KaBhi but like I'm not so crazy about them.

Really?? I think she feels insecure, that's why keeps visiting his sets every other amdat and prolly makes him chant her name in every interview. Does he visit her sets too?? N omg I even i think KSG-DD had a thing going on. The way DD is always talking about him all the time makes me think that.
.ayesha. thumbnail
 @aarti have nice night :)
ily bye ,, see you tomorrow

.Kiran. thumbnail
Originally posted by: .ayesha.

lamo discussing jenny with ksg .. I am not saying anything . 😳

No offence buy lately they have been acting so weird. My liking for them as a couple has faded away. Too much PDA.
.Kiran. thumbnail
see ya later aarti. Good night. Ily<3

aartipartyy thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

KaBhi are super adorable. I love 'em so much<33 but u know I have stopped investing myself much in off-screen couples. They just ruin everything later on. I love KaBhi but like I'm not so crazy about them.

Really?? I think she feels insecure, that's why keeps visiting his sets every other amdat and prolly makes him chant her name in every interview. Does he visit her sets too?? N omg I even i think KSG-DD had a thing going on. The way DD is always talking about him all the time makes me think that.

ok imma reply to this one and then leave ðŸ˜†
but lol same man. sarun and kash like ruined my life so i aint takin any chances anymore :P honestly after QH is over i think i'm done wt serials ðŸ˜† actually when QH starts to get SUCKY like every 4Lions show then i'm done.

Dude the way she always talks about him in interviews, she's so COCKY about him. The whole visiting sets thing is total publicity for both of their shows and total PDA. Jenny gives those vibes that are like "omggg he would never cheat on me" i'm not a once a cheater always a cheater mentality kinda person but still. 

LOLLL IKR. like it's so obvs he probably banged her a couple of times :P or even just friendly flirting did the trick