Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barishkiduaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
lol cuz idk what to gif :p

ahaha i had a feeling you live in india hahahahaa awww never been in mumbaii but sseeems soo beautyfulll hahaha ever met any bwoodstar or tellywoodstar??? lolz
Barishkiduaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aartipartyy

I WAS SUPPOSED TO MEET NIDHS BUT WE COULDN'T D:

AWWW damnn :( maybe the timing wasnt right yet :P kabhi aur baaar hogaa i am sure ๐Ÿ˜›
shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
really? they had a happy ending its shocking actually ๐Ÿ˜† prem and mukti were love<3 its funny but i always like couples who dont end up together..dont ask me why ๐Ÿ˜†
I SECOND YOU. SHE SCREWED ALL MY SHIPS. laksha+kt :'( but star classics has uploaded the videos..I'm gonna start downloading them soon ๐Ÿ˜†
I have heard a lot about them<3 Angad was the first angry young man of telly I guess. ๐Ÿ˜†
shewolf thumbnail
WE COULDN'T MEET BECAUSE STUDIES SCREWED UP EVERYTHING. :(

ashi ahaha how did you guess? ๐Ÿ˜† and yup I've met loads of them ๐Ÿ˜† except Suku. :|
Edited by ..SheWolf.. - 10 years ago
Barishkiduaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..SheWolf..

really? they had a happy ending its shocking actually ๐Ÿ˜† prem and mukti were love<3 its funny but i always like couples who dont end up together..dont ask me why ๐Ÿ˜†

I SECOND YOU. SHE SCREWED ALL MY SHIPS. laksha+kt :'( but star classics has uploaded the videos..I'm gonna start downloading them soon ๐Ÿ˜†
I have heard a lot about them<3 Angad was the first angry young man of telly I guess. ๐Ÿ˜†

AHAHAHA your not the only one! even i was !! hahaa :p AGREEED they where really more then love hahahah:P AHAHAHAHAHAH i get youuu, me 2 yaaar idk whyyy they screw up ๐Ÿ˜† ohhh YES MAKE MAKE ๐Ÿ˜› YESSS he wasssโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ i misss them terriblyyy๐Ÿ˜ญ and the sad part is they dont even have HQ vidz on YT :(
shewolf thumbnail
pick your fav song or shows scene and gif it :D

and nah Mumbai ain't that beautiful except a few places like marine drive xD
Barishkiduaa thumbnail

WE COULDN'T MEET BECAUSE STUDIES SCREWED UP EVERYTHING. :(

ashi ahaha how did you guess? ๐Ÿ˜† and yup I've met loads of them ๐Ÿ˜† except Suku. :|

IDK ๐Ÿคฃ i just quessed good then hahahahahah๐Ÿ˜› AWWW omfggg your sooo luckyyy omggg SUKUUU, i sooo wanna meet her shes FLAWLESS hopeee you dooo hahahaa ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
Barishkiduaa thumbnail

pick your fav song or shows scene and gif it :D

and nah Mumbai ain't that beautiful except a few places like marine drive xD

ITS not thaaat easyyy i have tooo many fav songs ๐Ÿ˜› hahahahaaha
you tell me what shud i make ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

omgg yeah i saw in the pics SOO beuatyfulll hahaha๐Ÿ˜›
shewolf thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .MeriAashiqui.

AHAHAHA your not the only one! even i was !! hahaa :p AGREEED they where really more then love hahahah:P AHAHAHAHAHAH i get youuu, me 2 yaaar idk whyyy they screw up ๐Ÿ˜† ohhh YES MAKE MAKE ๐Ÿ˜› YESSS he wasssโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ i misss them terriblyyy๐Ÿ˜ญ and the sad part is they dont even have HQ vidz on YT :(

aww star has not uploaded the episodes yet? :( but hmm most of the other shows have been uploaded..try asking them to upload it on yt :D and damn they've not uploaded mjht too.  mayank nupur<3 my babies :')
and I forgot kavya anjali too<3 I used to watch too many shows as a kid. ๐Ÿ˜†