Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

JaaNu AT#29lTeri Shirt Ka Main Button Jammyl (Page 16)

Cup-Of-Chai IF-Stunnerz
Cup-Of-Chai
Cup-Of-Chai

Joined: 06 February 2008
Posts: 27602

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZAHARA.

Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai



Someone named Jammy asked you the question about PSF? LOL trust me thats not me. I am only Cup Pf Chai. Cool LOL

Great, out of those i watch HIMYM, GoT others i haven't seen. LOL i watch other shows like OUAT, TBBT, TVD, walking dead etc but i haven't had time to catch up on these shows since so long either. LOL



LOL, no! I was asked about what tv shows I watched =P
Oh yeah, I watched a few (meaning only two) Pakistani serials as I was bored. They were quite good :)

Meh, I'm more of a coffee girl =DLOL
Ohhh! I watch OUAT here and there but haven't watched it properly. TBBT! I completely forgot about that! I love it =D
EH, Only watched the first season of TVD, it was okayish. My fav were Bonnie, Jeremy and Damon. Stephen was dull and Elena annoyed the hell out of me.

:/


Oh Okay i get it now. LOL

Coffee is okay but i can't have it all the time like i have Tea so Tea is always my first choice and my only love. LOL OUAT is fun to watch because all those old fairytales the retell in each episode in their own way. I like the concept. Yeah TBBT is awesome!

TVD is actually the only show about Vampires that i love the most all others are totally crap these days! The only reason is Damon though. LOL after the first season the show actually gets better more
Action starts from next season and i never liked Stefan that much either. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jailbait-

-Jailbait- Goldie
-Jailbait-
-Jailbait-

Joined: 16 May 2011
Posts: 1889

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naughtynatty

Originally posted by ZAHARA.


DUDE. At least you didn't say ceiling! ErmmLOL  I have no sense of humour. I mean, I try to be funny but I'm never funny. When I'm NOT trying to be funny, everyone finds me hilarious - the hell!?

I get it ROFL Happens to me !! I say something with a straight face and everyone starts laughing and I am like WTH LOL
Maybe its our face LOL
key to being funny keep a straight faceLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NaughtynattyCup-Of-Chai

Cup-Of-Chai IF-Stunnerz
Cup-Of-Chai
Cup-Of-Chai

Joined: 06 February 2008
Posts: 27602

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naughtynatty

Originally posted by -Jailbait-

Dustbin + Nuts =NASA

doing the math pplLOL


You got it rightLOL
We are creative this way !


And we Rock! This name is the best ship name ever. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Naughtynatty

-Jailbait- Goldie
-Jailbait-
-Jailbait-

Joined: 16 May 2011
Posts: 1889

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

Originally posted by ZAHARA.

Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai



Someone named Jammy asked you the question about PSF? LOL trust me thats not me. I am only Cup Pf Chai. Cool LOL

Great, out of those i watch HIMYM, GoT others i haven't seen. LOL i watch other shows like OUAT, TBBT, TVD, walking dead etc but i haven't had time to catch up on these shows since so long either. LOL



LOL, no! I was asked about what tv shows I watched =P
Oh yeah, I watched a few (meaning only two) Pakistani serials as I was bored. They were quite good :)

Meh, I'm more of a coffee girl =DLOL
Ohhh! I watch OUAT here and there but haven't watched it properly. TBBT! I completely forgot about that! I love it =D
EH, Only watched the first season of TVD, it was okayish. My fav were Bonnie, Jeremy and Damon. Stephen was dull and Elena annoyed the hell out of me.

:/


Oh Okay i get it now. LOL

Coffee is okay but i can't have it all the time like i have Tea so Tea is always my first choice and my only love. LOL OUAT is fun to watch because all those old fairytales the retell in each episode in their own way. I like the concept. Yeah TBBT is awesome!

TVD is actually the only show about Vampires that i love the most all others are totally crap these days! The only reason is Damon though. LOL after the first season the show actually gets better more
Action starts from next season and i never liked Stefan that much either. LOL

Ohooo i loveee Damon nd the VD
stefan's okay bt he's no DAmon
Nd Jeremy pulls heart strings 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NaughtynattyCup-Of-Chai

Naughtynatty IF-Sizzlerz
Naughtynatty
Naughtynatty

Joined: 28 November 2007
Posts: 11188

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

Originally posted by Naughtynatty

Originally posted by -Jailbait-

Dustbin + Nuts =NASA

doing the math pplLOL


You got it rightLOL
We are creative this way !


And we Rock! This name is the best ship name ever. LOL

I am so proud of myself Cool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jailbait-Cup-Of-Chai

Naughtynatty IF-Sizzlerz
Naughtynatty
Naughtynatty

Joined: 28 November 2007
Posts: 11188

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jailbait-

Originally posted by Naughtynatty

Originally posted by ZAHARA.


DUDE. At least you didn't say ceiling! ErmmLOL  I have no sense of humour. I mean, I try to be funny but I'm never funny. When I'm NOT trying to be funny, everyone finds me hilarious - the hell!?

I get it ROFL Happens to me !! I say something with a straight face and everyone starts laughing and I am like WTH LOL
Maybe its our face LOL
key to being funny keep a straight faceLOL

I have mastered that skill Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jailbait-Cup-Of-Chai

Cup-Of-Chai IF-Stunnerz
Cup-Of-Chai
Cup-Of-Chai

Joined: 06 February 2008
Posts: 27602

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jailbait-

Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

Originally posted by ZAHARA.

Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai



Someone named Jammy asked you the question about PSF? LOL trust me thats not me. I am only Cup Pf Chai. Cool LOL

Great, out of those i watch HIMYM, GoT others i haven't seen. LOL i watch other shows like OUAT, TBBT, TVD, walking dead etc but i haven't had time to catch up on these shows since so long either. LOL



LOL, no! I was asked about what tv shows I watched =P
Oh yeah, I watched a few (meaning only two) Pakistani serials as I was bored. They were quite good :)

Meh, I'm more of a coffee girl =DLOL
Ohhh! I watch OUAT here and there but haven't watched it properly. TBBT! I completely forgot about that! I love it =D
EH, Only watched the first season of TVD, it was okayish. My fav were Bonnie, Jeremy and Damon. Stephen was dull and Elena annoyed the hell out of me.

:/


Oh Okay i get it now. LOL

Coffee is okay but i can't have it all the time like i have Tea so Tea is always my first choice and my only love. LOL OUAT is fun to watch because all those old fairytales the retell in each episode in their own way. I like the concept. Yeah TBBT is awesome!

TVD is actually the only show about Vampires that i love the most all others are totally crap these days! The only reason is Damon though. LOL after the first season the show actually gets better more
Action starts from next season and i never liked Stefan that much either. LOL


Ohooo i loveee Damon nd the VD
stefan's okay bt he's no DAmon
Nd Jeremy pulls heart strings


You Love TVD too? YAY! LOL and nobody beats Damon. but Klaus is an exception. LOL and Jeremy Died! Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jailbait-

-Jailbait- Goldie
-Jailbait-
-Jailbait-

Joined: 16 May 2011
Posts: 1889

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naughtynatty

Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

Originally posted by Naughtynatty

Originally posted by -Jailbait-

Dustbin + Nuts =NASA

doing the math pplLOL


You got it rightLOL
We are creative this way !


And we Rock! This name is the best ship name ever. LOL

I am so proud of myself Cool
Nd ur relationship with dustbinLOL
mention her or she'll get jealous



Edited by -Jailbait- - 26 June 2013 at 4:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NaughtynattyCup-Of-Chai

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Replay Button has broken down.. :P

2

Author: Ablazed_Enigma   Replies: 15   Views: 1267

Ablazed_Enigma 15 1267 06 March 2013 at 6:25am by viya.mallik4eva
Zoya's Shirt again tucked in - Blooper

Author: KBfanNo1   Replies: 4   Views: 995

KBfanNo1 4 995 20 February 2013 at 10:39pm by mizzneetu
Asad's shirt-heheheee

Author: connectedhearts   Replies: 8   Views: 1502

connectedhearts 8 1502 09 February 2013 at 1:07pm by WhenInRome
surbhi and asad same shirt

Author: sparkle2985   Replies: 1   Views: 817

sparkle2985 1 817 07 February 2013 at 8:16pm by Teja....
I'm not going to remove my shirt in this show: KSG

Author: mustercourage   Replies: 7   Views: 1268

mustercourage 7 1268 21 November 2012 at 7:41pm by sgksg

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index