Zoyas change is good

sarahgul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am quite happy with her ??change, because after going through a tragic experience, it is clear that she can not always be happy. I think it's a good way cvs have shown Zoyas change, because normally she dosen't expresses his sadness, but after losing asad, her great love of life, it is clear that she can not handle it, and that is why she is taken somewhere where she can have peace. She can not always be strong, if it have to look realistic then they should show her weak and broken after the tragic.. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š 

ps. i know some maybe disagree, but i love the way they are showing her character πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinalp thumbnail
Hey. Quick question-which episode is your d.p from?
sarahgul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinalp

Hey. Quick question-which episode is your d.p from?

its from the dream sequence dance πŸ˜†πŸ˜† episode 140 
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with you.. Zoya is not superwoman.. She is normal girl who is hurt, heartbroken, sad.. She can not handle everything with all smiling.. She is very much normal girl and I am liking it
Sarah_Asya_Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kankabhor

Agree with you.. Zoya is not superwoman.. She is normal girl who is hurt, heartbroken, sad.. She can not handle everything with all smiling.. She is very much normal girl and I am liking it

LoLπŸ˜† hehe i agree toooπŸ˜† i like to see this side but makes me sad😭
sarahgul thumbnail

Originally posted by: kankabhor

yayy glad for somebody agrees!!!  πŸ˜†  SOO TRUE she is a normal girl who is hurt!!