India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Cvs heard us

anushreemishra IF-Rockerz
anushreemishra
anushreemishra

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
well we all have been dying to see some good sibling bonding which had been missing from QH for quite a while but finally CVs heard us
1.I just loved asad and najma scene...after so many days a proper scene was given to najma...i missed her...loved karan in that scene...the pain in his eyes wen he remembered all the nick names given to him by zoya...karan was simply outstanding in that scene...for me actually this was the scene of the day...the way asad broke down and najma consoled him brought tears to my eyesCry...why do they have to end the scene with billo everytime???billo was so not needed in that scene...Angry
2.loved the ayaan asad scene too...the relief on asad's face wen he found out that the girl was not zoya was just amazing,subtle but so powerful...and i loved ayaan's expressions wen he thought that humeira was dead...man i felt so bad for the brothers...just one word cae to my mind "bechare"...kisi aur ki wajah se kya kya nahi sehna pad raha in dono ko...really felt bad for the khan brothers

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

DeWaNi4HaRsHaD1recoupraishiShoSurbhiddictguru-ki-dewaanicrazy5fee-feeNiyati_21pkapsNpdeepaasyaforlifeAnjuRishyouth_showsfanGredandForge

youth_showsfan IF-Sizzlerz
youth_showsfan
youth_showsfan

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
yeah seems like they heard it

asad najma scene was cute
n also asad ayaan scenes were good
SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
I think cvs are always listening to us and considering what we say.. But they need to make a good story at the same time which is why we all get disappointed at certain moments in the end though they are always listening an we need to have faith.

I agree though def loved sibling bonding after days with aasad and najma!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asyaforlife

crazy5 Senior Member
crazy5
crazy5

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Yeahhh...ASAD n najma scene ws d best...
pkaps Goldie
pkaps
pkaps

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top